• View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 02:01:11 AM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:12:56 PM by Sepi »

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Server seems to be under attack
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
ya its tupac an babyshark…. tupac said he was gonna do this .. there trying to get people to go to his Nazi server

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 03:24:28 AM »
Its babyshark, like I have said all along, all she wants is attention. Shes a total drain on the earth and I hope she gets hit by a bus.

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 04:23:11 AM »
Its babyshark, like I have said all along, all she wants is attention. Shes a total drain on the earth and I hope she gets hit by a bus.

NO MAN TAKE THAT BACK I wouldn't wish that on NO BUS what if theres kids on that bus? her big ass would wreck any bus that hits her .. would be like running into the hulk … I hope she falls into a sink hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 04:53:36 AM »

NO MAN TAKE THAT BACK I wouldn't wish that on NO BUS what if theres kids on that bus? her big ass would wreck any bus that hits her .. would be like running into the hulk … I hope she falls into a sink hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 04:53:53 AM »
Stupid nerds with no life. Looks like it’s gone.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:56:25 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 05:09:07 AM »
I have absolutely nothing to do with what is in those SS's.

I do not believe Tupac does either.

This is fabricated from someone at ru (possibly Qanon himself) to try to defame and shame the new server with even more lies.

The reality is that van and Strata-G were banned from the new Discord for behavior that violated the new Community's Code of Conduct (as seen here http://war2usa.com/index.php/code-of-conduct/) and were warned but continued willfully ignoring the rules. Up until then, Strata-G was advertising and promoting the new community and even had a bot in War2Bne titled "WAR2USA.COM". If his lie that Tupac is attempting something malicious were to be believed, *he himself* was previously endorsing and promoting it. So he would be a hypocrite if he weren't a liar.

The only actual exposure Strata-G had to me was playing a few games before I left, and me helping him edit his shoddily written "Warleague Manual".

That was based on Strata-G's actual experience with me. He then swallowed van's trash talk and lies about me until it became his story that he proclaimed with vehemence. That's what you get nowadays in return for helping someone and being nice to people. He's a gullible guy, clearly not too bright like many of you who just spread lies without using your brains.

You want me dead, based on lies. I have absolutely nothing to do with what's going on with ru server, and I believe it's being done by someone within ru like Qanon or Swift in an effort to pin this on us to make us look bad.

Can you really blame me for wanting to play W2 with nicer people? Do you not see how toxic you are?

The reality is that I have been kind and playful with people on ru server for years, and have been harassed and spammed toxic crap for years (most particularly by van and leeroyjenkins, although many others have chimed in). There is a reason I don't want to play with these kinds of people. They are the ones who are a drain on the world.

This is what ru and it's leaders stand for. This is what they support.

Even if 100, 000 people supported racism and hate, and I alone stood against it, I would still be right. Racism and hate are wrong. Period.

Lying about someone and insulting their appearance and wishing them to die because you're angry they're attractive and you're not shows only how evil you are.

Spew the hate and toxicity some more. Wish me dead for something I have nothing to do with. You are just proving again and again that there is a need for a better place to play a really great game.

Tupac has actually repeatedly saved RU server by fixing security holes and making it impenetrable to hackers, especially after the password leaks and so on. Tupac has saved RU. He had it in his hands many times.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 05:13:21 AM by LiveFreeorDie »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 05:22:23 AM »
their actions are so idiotic that it makes me think that the only thing they want is attention, nothing pragmatic like drawing people to their server.

That's the thing. Doxing our server and trying to force our users over to their side isn't going to work.
This isn't the 1st time the server been doxed and it won't be the last.
war2 > war3

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 05:49:56 AM »
Lol@Babyshark thinking people will read her shit. Babyshark do the world a favor and play in traffic.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 05:56:38 AM »
Stupid nerds with no life. Looks like it’s gone.

Nope its still going apparently (>900 users) all binaries: http://server.war2.ru/status/

I don't know if these two persons people point their fingers at are behind the attack or not.
But it is true however that there is a legit concern regarding their interest in having it happen and maybe before blaming we should give them a chance to defend themselves.
As it could as well be a complete retard that decided he was going to annoy a small community for no reasons other than he could do it and that he is an asshole.
The later is still is very unlikely as it pretty much never happens and the timing of this attack is suspicious.

I haven't spoken much about that "new server" thing but I might as well do while I am at it:

I don't like it for a single and simple reason:
We do not have a number of regular players that we can afford splitting up.
Now I am not against discussing changing or proposing things but for me it has to be in one place and with proper dialogue and respect of the existing community.

Now it is an opinion, more than that it is my opinion and I accept that people may differ/or think otherwise.
This is why I did not say anything about that new server so far, I think it is sad but I respect it, I accept it.

One thing is certain though if you really think / believe you have a better system / idea I hope you have enough self honesty and integrity to make it a fair fight all the way.
If it is really better you can assume people will come naturally to your place because they want to and because they like it better right?

If I happen to be wrong though:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that you don't have this elementary restrain then I would like you to know this:
The only point you are proving by attacking the other / concurrent server is not that the server had flaws, we all knew it had exploitable weaknesses if someone wanted to abuse them.
You are not proving it is a real problem either! because hey guess what:
If it wasn't for you attacking it, it would be running just fine as it usually does everyday or almost all the time.
No one usually does these kind of things on servers like this one. how often did it really happen before? What is there to gain for anyone doing it really?
Its not like it is a challenge or if there was no other more interesting targets out there...

All you are proving is you are both power hungry and selfish assholes, and deep down you know what more your actions tell about you and your ideas and principles.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now of course we don't know who this is for sure, and I would not blame anyone before we have any proof.
All I can say is I pity the guilty party... I really do...
Must me hard to look oneself in the mirror when you are such a waste. (figuratively speaking)
 :critter:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:17:40 AM by Cel »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 06:16:34 AM »
I texted IL an hour ago he should be here soon enough.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 08:14:05 AM »
Same day I get msg about new server that tupac is running, our server attacked.

Time to put my detective skills to work..

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 09:03:43 AM »
ya its tupac an babyshark…. tupac said he was gonna do this .. there trying to get people to go to his Nazi server

This is just nonsense! Keep lying you damn idiot's. I saved all the ss's of you and your bots. Trying to frame me isnt wise the last 2 failed miserably. I got money it's you with your bots again strat-g.

I run a private server and it has been up for 4+ months. I don't even want to hear this shit.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2018, 09:49:00 AM »
Yeah I was about to say that I doubt its tupac.

If you are trying to organize an event for next week why attack the server now?

Sounds more like a dumbass false flag operation from someone with a proven track record of this sort of crap.

-- edit --

Its a pretty weak-ass attack anyway, despite the trivia channel being full of bots I'm having no trouble logging on to the server
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:52:37 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2018, 11:56:23 AM »
Its a pretty weak-ass attack anyway, despite the trivia channel being full of bots I'm having no trouble logging on to the server

Hasn't been working for me.