War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days 530  17

Sappers Posts: 862 Karma: +53/-3 ******

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days
« on: September 24, 2018, 07:33:26 AM »

Why was this ban unjust?

1. There is no rule against talking about other servers.

2. DeathKnight~ was given no warning about the sudden invention of such a rule.

3. No one was told about this ban. It was done on a whim in secret.

4. No one has taken responsibility for this action.

5. Strata-G was also promoting the new server and did not receive a 13 day ban for it.
Death Knight Posts: 2683 Karma: +54/-7 *********

tk[as]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:38:08 AM »
Thoughts and prayers
Ogre Mage Posts: 2423 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:42:48 AM »
This is just a game it's not real life.

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 08:32:33 AM »
Tell that to your kingpin, who claims he wants to put $5000 IRL dollars into making sure the American non-toxic server fails.
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4948 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 09:58:21 AM »
Deathknight wasn't "banned for 13 days," the account was simply locked from what i understand and unlocked when brought to our attention.  It wasn't me/tora/mouse who did it, we were talking in the admin forum and were pretty confused!  It might have been dugs just trying to stop the msgs being sent to everyone, without letting us know he did it.  We don't like spam but dont mind advertising your server.

Who is the kingpin with $5000
Ogre Mage Posts: 1525 Karma: +58/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 10:52:29 AM »
1. There is no rule against talking about other servers.

its pretty self explanatory really.
Axe Thrower Posts: 254 Karma: +33/-4 ****

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 02:49:06 PM »
mousey asked if I did it, and to be honest, I can't remember.  Maybe.  I remember recently locking two accounts with obscene names, nothing to do with spamming. If it was locked by me then yeah,  it would have to have been due to unrelenting spam.

BS you're taking this "corruption" stance to absurd levels.  We all play here for free, on a server other people pay for. They invest their own time moderating,  creating software and websites,  and host popular tournaments and don't request a cent doing so. You have to remember we are all adults now,  with careers and families.  We don't owe you anything so stop acting so entitled.

Why are you so ruthless to these people that go out of their way to make sure people have a place to kick back and play a '90s computer game?
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +30/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »
mousey asked if I did it, and to be honest, I can't remember.  Maybe.  I remember recently locking two accounts with obscene names, nothing to do with spamming. If it was locked by me then yeah,  it would have to have been due to unrelenting spam.

BS you're taking this "corruption" stance to absurd levels.  We all play here for free, on a server other people pay for. They invest their own time moderating,  creating software and websites,  and host popular tournaments and don't request a cent doing so. You have to remember we are all adults now,  with careers and families.  We don't owe you anything so stop acting so entitled.

Why are you so ruthless to these people that go out of their way to make sure people have a place to kick back and play a '90s computer game?

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 07:31:15 PM »
relentless*

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »
I cant reply to discord BS but just saw your message. It appears it was me.  It wouldn't have been due to advertising but spamming. There was a period of a few days a couple of weeks ago where some folks were joining game lobbiesand spamming then leaving, spamming main channel, spamming whispers, /on join spams and I guess I must've locked the annoying account. Probably thought it was a bot. Apologies to Deathknight for not giving a warning pre-lock.

But yeah, dont spam.
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1926 Karma: +101/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:38 AM »
the way you disingenuously inflate these accusations really destroys your credibility bs. a locked account isn't a ban, calling it a ban is pure sensationalism, so why do it? the only reason i can see is defamation, which is right in line with your established MO of resorting to unethical tactics in order to get your way at all costs. of course other people do that too, it's just the stance of flagrant moral superiority you adopt that makes it such a hard pill to swallow.

so what is even the purpose of these endless criticisms & call-outs? who are you preaching towards at this point? there's obviously nobody at ru you're going to win over. if you're aiming to recruit players then the time would be more productively spent advertising & posting elsewhere to raise awareness and bring in new people, rather than continuing to hammer this hysterical vendetta you have against ru & its players for not being "nice people". i honestly hope you dont end up harming tupac's server in some way with your relentless fanaticism, because i believe a server for new players has a lot of potential.

you're welcome, btw, for once again being the only person to give enough of a damn to go out of my way to help you & your friends.

LiveFreeorDie

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 03:32:41 PM »
the way you disingenuously inflate these accusations really destroys your credibility bs. a locked account isn't a ban, calling it a ban is pure sensationalism, so why do it? the only reason i can see is defamation, which is right in line with your established MO of resorting to unethical tactics in order to get your way at all costs.

Your first line sounds like a direct quote from Swift. Did he feed you your whole speech? He must be proud.

I am telling facts supported by evidence in response to the question I'm being asked over and over again. "Why a new server?"

When someone can not log into their regular Warcraft 2 name because an admin has locked them out of it, that's what a ban is. He was banned. Trying to make it out to be anything other than a ban is disingenuous. Are you suggesting that unjust treatment of people should be hidden and kept secret? That no one at ru should be held accountable for power abuse or mistreatment of other people?

At least Dugs has apologized for the hasty, unwarned ban, which puts him miles above Tora and tk who flippantly proclaimed how little they cared.

You calling my position disingenuous assumes you can read minds. I know that I am sincere. This isn't the first time you are falsely accusing me of lying. You accused me publicly of lying about van harassing me for 2 years, when you know very well I've been complaining about the toxicity of the server as long as we've been talking, and you have numersous SS's of Leeroy's harassment of me and months worth of complaints about that. No one cared about that.

Then when I tell van he's a psychopathic loser and creep and not to message me again before I blocked him on Discord after he started spouting lies and denying he harassed me, and attacking me with vulgar and insulting terms yet again since I eventually got frustrated with how ridiculous everything is, and told Kurtz "shut up, you're an idiot" when he butted into it, I found myself muted on Discord server when I came back that evening when NO ONE ELSE HAS ANY RULES. There are NO RULES for anyone else.

It's blatant persecution and unjust treatment.

If it happened to anyone else, they'd be screaming curse words at you in all caps. Most of the players on ru have a huge temper tantrum every time they lose a game.

Since you are adamantly on a smear campaign of BabyShark, you're forcing me to either tell the truth the way it is, or allow your false statements against me to stand and be accepted as truth.

of course other people do that too

Yeah, none of the people calling for me or my kids to be killed have been scolded or called out. None of the people making ad hominem attacks and spreading lies have been addressed. The people asking for pictures of my breasts and so on and so forth have not been addressed. No. Everyone else can do and say whatever they want, and I'm under a microscope.

it's just the stance of flagrant moral superiority you adopt that makes it such a hard pill to swallow.

When one's stance is "there is no right and wrong", as yours is, you can't even make the claim that having a "flagrant moral superiority" is bad or wrong. You can't even say being "disingenuous" is wrong or bad. You have no standard of right and wrong other than your own whims and feelings, yet you borrow from the law of God at your convenience.

Is there such a thing as "better morals" and "worse morals"? Is "Niggers should be hanged" equal in morality to "all humans are created in the image of God and loved by God"?

No, it is not. There is such a thing as better morals and worse morals. There is truth and falsehood. There is right and wrong. Good and evil.

I am not, nor have I ever claimed that I am a good person, free of sin. I have always proclaimed my own sinfulness. You as one who was a close friend of mine know my faults and weaknesses more than anyone. I trusted you *immensely*. I cared about you. I never lied to you. I did wonder why you decided to turn against me. Maybe it was peer pressure. Maybe it was a false assumption about me. I don't know.

Yes, I trolled the forums plenty for fun and laughs, which I apparently can't do anymore since I'll get called "evil and disingenuous" and if I don't, I'll get accused of having no sense of humor lol. It doesn't even matter what I do or don't do. The hate campaign against me headed by Swift and his minions has painted me with every dirty brush they could dig up from the sewers.

I know who I am. I know what I believe. I know what's true.

I haven't always done the right thing. When I framed Yamon some 2 years ago after he was an obnoxious nuisance over 16 years, when he crossed the line and got my innocent friend banned, I was standing up to a bully who'd gotten away with way too much for way too long. He truly deserved to get banned if anybody did, it was a semi-troll attempt to get justice for a friend. Even after that, I still played with Yamon. He apologized for how he treated me. He backed off. The reason people know that is because I told them. There would have been zero way to prove it, especially with Yamon's amusing confession. I told people because I'm an honest person. I concede that it wasn't the best way to deal with it, but if you stick to the lawless land of RU server, there truly were not any rules against it. I would not do that again, and I even have to be careful with any kinds of jokes/pranks because if I breathe the wrong way, people have their arms raised with stones. I have been falsely accused of so many things I don't have enough hands to count them up, but none of those false accusers are held to the same standards as I am. They are all allowed to spew lies and filth day after day with no repercussion, nothing.

You, mouse, are responsible for what is on the forum and Discord you own. You are responsible for the hate and lies you put out into the world, when you have the power to stop it.

so what is even the purpose of these endless criticisms & call-outs? who are you preaching towards at this point? there's obviously nobody at ru you're going to win over.

Criticizing evil is the right thing to do. When injustice happens, it is the duty of people with a conscience to stand against it. When someone is making racist comments, SILENCE IS CONDONING IT. Silence is implicit approval. Racism is wrong, and I will stand against it, even if I stand alone.

People asking me for naked pictures, sexually harassing me or others and spreading lies is also evil.

Van lied. He did harass me very regularly and persistently over for sure more than one year, but probably closer to two. Then you called me a liar. Then you muted me. Obviously the reason I left was because I was backstabbed by someone I cared about and trusted, and not because of vile psychotic people. They were an annoyance, yes. I got frustrated about it after months and months and months, yes. Any normal person would get tired of it. Van didn't face any discipline. Instead, I did. I got muted.

You can say, "Oh, that isn't a big deal, why would anyone care about that?" But let's see it happen to you and see how you feel about it, when the person that did it was a trusted friend.

Unless you can read minds or predict the future, you don't know who at ru server will think or feel or do what.

The vocal majority at the forum do not represent the entire population of ru. There are decent people in there who avoid the sickly and toxic forums like the plague. I wish I had too.

I joined the forums because you invited me to them, and I liked you. There was fun and laughs, some heated discussion mixed in there, but overall it's a toxic waste dump.

you're welcome, btw, for once again being the only person to give enough of a damn to go out of my way to help you & your friends.

You specifically sent me a private message saying you don't give a crap if you ever talk to me again when I called out your evil behavior as evil, which it is. That doesn't mean I don't like you or care about you.

But supporting racism, sexual harassment, lies, harassment, bullying, hate is evil. Numbers do not change right and wrong. A million people can be wrong.

I do like you. I do care about you. When I saw Sepi say "f*** off c***" recently, I wanted to tell him off. Like I always did when I saw people trashing you.

I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to see others hurt you. But calling me a liar wasn't helping me. I was not lying. Muting me was not helping me. It was wrong of you. Joining the BabyShark smear campaign with Swift and company is not helping me. So I'm not actually sure what you're referring to here when you say you helped me and my friends.

You did help me many times over the last year and a half, with various computer things, making a new forum, lots of things. You had earned my trust. But then you stabbed me in the back for no reason. I didn't do a thing to deserve that. If I'd suspected you of lying, before I accused you publicly, I would have looked up the evidence if I had access to it, and I would have talked to you.

Calling wanting justice and fair treatment and an end to racism and sexual harassment and death threats and lies and vulgar speech and bullying is not "relentless fanaticism". That stuff is all evil and there should be many voices calling out against it.

I am not here to hurt you. I am not here to hurt ru. I am not here to hurt Swift or his gang. Believe it or not, in spite of Swift's relentless pursuit of me to crush me, I actually find something about him to like. He has a sweet side and is kind of fun to play with when he's in a good mood. I don't hate Jordan who posts vulgar stuff to me and about me. I don't hate Joe who I once trusted and respected who watches it all . I don't hate van or LeeroyJenkins. I hate the evil behavior, but not the people. I just want to walk away from it all. They can play on their server, and I will play elsewhere, or not at all.

I like Warcraft 2. I'd like to play the game with nice people and not be harassed. That is all. There's no insidious agenda. But I will speak the truth about my reasons for not wanting to play at toxic ru and the unjust treatment I and anyone who stands up for goodness and truth get.

"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4948 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2018, 03:57:42 PM »
i read the first couple sentences of that and you're wrong: a locked account isn't a ban because the user can just try another account they own, or make a new account, and log right onto the server.  we may lock a name if it is impersonating a person or clan and we're asked to lock the name, or if we think the account in question is a bot that's spamming, cases in which we want the person to be able to continue using the server but want to shut down that specific account at least temporarily if not full-time.  a ban is where we ban the ip or ip range which prevents them from logging in at all.

so it's not the same but maybe you just didn't know. 
Death Knight Posts: 2517 Karma: +79/-2 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »
i read the first couple sentences of that and you're wrong: a locked account isn't a ban because the user can just try another account they own, or make a new account, and log right onto the server.  we may lock a name if it is impersonating a person or clan and we're asked to lock the name, or if we think the account in question is a bot that's spamming, cases in which we want the person to be able to continue using the server but want to shut down that specific account at least temporarily if not full-time.  a ban is where we ban the ip or ip range which prevents them from logging in at all.

So that being said why wasn't he given a warning? I've discussed with my team about proper ways promoting and affiliation.

I didn't see strat-g have his account locked when he was spamming his bot calling my software a trojan with no proof. Nothing actually happend to him.
Axe Thrower Posts: 283 Karma: +30/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »

So that being said why wasn't he given a warning? I've discussed with my team about proper ways promoting and affiliation.

I didn't see strat-g have his account locked when he was spamming his bot calling my software a trojan with no proof. Nothing actually happend to him.

If you don't know not to spam on video games in 2018 you don't deserve a warning.

Baby shark needs medical help, there is something very wrong with her.