War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days 557  17

Axe Thrower Posts: 255 Karma: +33/-4 ****

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: DeathKnight~ unjustly banned at RU server for 13 days
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 08:12:36 PM »
Blid didnt lock the acc, I did. I always give warnings (ask Van). That period of a few days of spamming the new server was predominantly bot spam, so I guess I assumed DK was a bot and just locked the acc. Strange because i think I may have played 1 or two games with him. Whatever the case, it was my mistake for not giving a warning and I've apologised, I'm not going to grovel though. Dont spam = accounts not locked. Really simple stuff.

Having said that, hope the new server brings an influx of new players for me to cast my icicles upon.
Death Knight Posts: 3022 Karma: +71/-2 retired, be in music section *********

easycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »
strata is the best pud maker i have ever seen..get home from work everyone pissed and yall didnt think of letting easy drink his beer so he could join  >:( but really jesu running off even my old doom buddies ..thx for messaging but why hiss hiss im gone fishing people bbl
Axe Thrower Posts: 255 Karma: +33/-4 ****

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 02:33:55 AM »
Oonymaiallymadoos