Author Topic: [done] Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.  (Read 30747 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums #2
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 02:16:55 AM »
You seem retarded thats all. Hope you're doing alright.
I don't think anybody is this thread is on your side. You should watch how you speak fool. Still waiting for you to respond on babyshark owning your ass. Dude come on really!? Are totally gonna ignore the fact she whipped that ass? Boi gtfo and get good plz.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2018, 02:17:15 AM »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2018, 02:17:25 AM »
mamas little baby that belives in satan

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 04:20:41 AM »
I don't think anybody is this thread is on your side. You should watch how you speak fool. Still waiting for you to respond on babyshark owning your ass. Dude come on really!? Are totally gonna ignore the fact she whipped that ass? Boi gtfo and get good plz.

I think you'll fail to find a single person on these forums apart from your butch online GF who likes you
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:44:52 AM by Shotgun »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 06:21:45 AM »

I think you'll fail to find a single person on these forums apart from your butch online GF who likes you

I like Tupac, and I KNOW you're a total wanker...  so I guess we can just chalk that up as yet another epic sg fail.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2018, 07:41:45 AM »
 ;D yes bad is retarted sg suprise ..jessu and woot is only ones that have fun in thier thoughts yall smarty people

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2018, 07:47:22 AM »
yet another high quality thread @ war2 forum

MERGING W/ ORIGINAL BAN REQUEST !
squeak!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2018, 08:38:26 AM »
 :o bad!!! anytime 8 beers sg..imsorry he just picked it up from someone

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2018, 08:39:42 AM »
Mousetopher how is this a bad thread? If you were any kind of admin you'd do your job properly yet you seem incapable. Yet another worthless piece of shit who's done nothing for the war2 community.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2018, 08:41:22 AM »

I like Tupac, and I KNOW you're a total wanker...  so I guess we can just chalk that up as yet another epic sg fail.

That's funny because like Babyshark and Tupac you're a nobody, maybe you can go hug them on their shitty server.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2018, 09:08:21 AM »
Mousetopher how is this a bad thread? If you were any kind of admin you'd do your job properly yet you seem incapable. Yet another worthless piece of shit who's done nothing for the war2 community.
well i mean in the sense that it has a bunch of nonsense unrelated to the main subject. i dont have a problem with you making a thread such of this, ive just put it in the forum section it's relevant to & merged the two duplicate topics. i already stated my position on this issue -- i dont agree with banning anyone just because some people find them annoying. like blid said, it's not known for certain whether tupac is behind any of this & imo a suspicion is not enough cause to ban people.

if you want to make a huge fiasco about it & tell us what pieces of shit we are for not doing something just because you want us to, well, that's not much different from what babyshark has been doing all along is it?
squeak!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2018, 06:43:19 PM »
If you dont believe Tupac is the one attacking the server youre retarded. They even spammed every single members inbox advertising a new server on .Rus website. Spamming 1000s of inboxing isnt bannable? You and blid do nothing for war2, and nothing for the forums, maybe you should tell us why you deserve to be admin?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2018, 07:24:01 PM »
If you dont believe Tupac is the one attacking the server youre retarded. They even spammed every single members inbox advertising a new server on .Rus website. Spamming 1000s of inboxing isnt bannable? You and blid do nothing for war2, and nothing for the forums, maybe you should tell us why you deserve to be admin?
I've never attack a video game server in my life. Like 7 years ago when burnt banned me for owning him in free castles calling me a cheater with no proof. I choose to load 100 bots spamming war2hack.com or something like that. Funny thing is the bots where all under one IP and can easily be banned.

You should speak more on what you know shotgun. The bigger question is why an admin would immediately ban some one because they lost a match! How many people did he ban? Why is he abusing power?

I've never even spammed or said a word about war2usa.... I didn't play a part of that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:26:41 PM by tupac »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2018, 08:39:51 PM »
lol tupac is some free castles scrub that map hacked and probably still does  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »
lol tupac is some free castles scrub that map hacked and probably still does  ;D ;D ;D
You sound like an idiot. No point in hacking on a free map.