Author Topic: [done] Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.  (Read 30767 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
[done] Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:18:34 PM »
Make our forums non toxic!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 01:38:23 PM by mousEtopher »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:48:40 PM »
Thats you after someone says "sorry no newbs"

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 09:30:56 PM »
I think ru should jus continue being ru… les jus forget all this bs drama make amends an let em be if they wana mk a new server that's there right.. if people wana play there let em play there.. they wana ban people from there let them ban people .. who cares it is what it is ..im done entertaining this
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:51:31 PM by Qanon »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 09:42:22 PM »
i think so also

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 10:26:03 PM »
Yes I agree but I don't want to have to read her shit when I come to the forums either.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 12:25:05 AM »
She literally attacked me on pms for agreeing with her about van being a nuisance. She's great at convincing you to not care about her cause. That's for sure.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 09:01:49 AM »
Yes I agree but I don't want to have to read her shit when I come to the forums either.
well that's kind of the opposite side of the free speech coin isn't it? anyone has the right to trash talk & be toxic here, and they also have an equal right to be obnoxious moral crusaders (just as long as it doesn't become too spammy, in both cases). the advice we give to people for dealing with unwanted flaming also applies here - just dont read any shit you don't want to, block/ignore if you have to, & get on with your gaming

I think ru should jus continue being ru… les jus forget all this bs drama make amends an let em be if they wana mk a new server that's there right.. if people wana play there let em play there.. they wana ban people from there let them ban people .. who cares it is what it is ..im done entertaining this
agree!
squeak!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 08:11:47 PM »
well that's kind of the opposite side of the free speech coin isn't it? anyone has the right to trash talk & be toxic here, and they also have an equal right to be obnoxious moral crusaders (just as long as it doesn't become too spammy, in both cases). the advice we give to people for dealing with unwanted flaming also applies here - just dont read any shit you don't want to, block/ignore if you have to, & get on with your gaming

agree!

TBH I don't care about her free speech. Ban.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 04:57:54 AM »
Why aren't these retards banned yet? Attacking the server and posting 5000 word replies about nothing. Ban them and eventually they're go on with their miserable lives elsewhere, and we can continue to be toxic towards one another.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 08:33:52 PM »
I happen to prefer my war2 with a side of toxicity! Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should and should not like...

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums #2
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »
Where did my last post requesting this go? Who are the forum admins and why arent they doing their job? Blid dropping the ball hard like he did back in the war2 custom times (before eventually doing what I said in the first place)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums #2
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 07:23:37 PM »
well she may be beneficial to the new players..to whoever is searching to play war2..she has the iron hand in be nice lool

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: Ban Babyshark and Tupac from forums #2
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 07:33:13 PM »
Where did my last post requesting this go? Who are the forum admins and why arent they doing their job? Blid dropping the ball hard like he did back in the war2 custom times (before eventually doing what I said in the first place)
You are an idiot! STFU go crawl in a hole and stay there. You are the worst war2 player ever. Everyone I talk brags about how they recked you in every map. Babyshark even beat your ass on many smurfs. You got beat by a girl dude step up or stfu!