War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Garden of Gore? plays like gow? 168  4

Grunt Posts: 97 Karma: +3/-0 ***

Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Garden of Gore? plays like gow?
« on: September 29, 2018, 06:09:48 PM »
(edited for fixes added 2.5 version)

Ok so I editrd this map sum more my mock up of a map that suppose to play like gow that a lot of people requested me to make..

reason for this is every 1 likes gow for its flaws an its uniqueness well now we can play more maps like gow wit the same imperfections but also gives people a chance to find more flaws or secrets of a map a fresh new start for new ideas

hope u guys enjoy ill be hosting an testing all week .. come join me!! download is below

8 oclock… jus like in regular gow the gold flow is longer so u can either chop a spot to mine closer or run s9
jus like in gow s9 u can cat 9 or tower from below

6 oclock .. jus like in gow its 1 spot further for gold fllow … u can run s5 an chop behind 6 as well as cat 5

5 oclock … has 65k like 11 does … gotta chop 1 tree to fit hall better... but is also prone to being catted or towerd an being raxed also need to wall behind mine so its like a 11/5 mix from orginal gow .. but can wall off easy

4 oclock… its prone to getting towerd from behind mine but can wall off easy wit 1 building an power

2 oclock … has a smaller entrance to choke units

12 oclock ... has small entrance to choke units

11 oclock … wider entrance but can wall off an is prone to towers and being raxed  behind mine but not a far run an will easily be scouted

9 oclock… can wall off wit 2 buildngs but can be chopped into from below can also be towerd from inside next to mine
but peon can hop inside there wit the offender … also prone to being raxed

Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Gore? plays like gow?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
UPDATE CHANGED NAME TO GARDEN OF EDEN … ADDED MIDDLE MINE AN MINOR TWEEKS TO SPOTS

Axe Thrower Posts: 256 Karma: +33/-4 ****

woofy

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »
how big is the middle mine?

Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile