Author Topic: 4rm Garden of gore to Meadows of War (final)  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
4rm Garden of gore to Meadows of War (final)
« on: October 01, 2018, 05:45:31 PM »
UPDATE
I changed the 8 spot so now u chop the tree above the mine where the dark grass patch is missin a space.. this creates a better gold flow with out getting peons congested … also created a BNE Ver wit out dirt paths in base the zip below contains both maps … I am finished im done messin wit this map no matter who btches bout what.. the imperfections makes it what it is ty enjoy

Ok  this map has gone threw some great trnasformations from garden of gore to garden of eden to meadows of war (final name by swift)
I have had some great help an suggestions on this map from lots of people mostly from swift who helped me transform it into what it is now
swift an others have asked me to make a map that plays like gow… with all its imperfections an all

ok so not only does it have great similarities to gow how swift says it could be gows retarded cuzin
but it also has its own secrets to learn from backdoor gays to cool little hops

made some more minor edits changed 2 gold mines also...
(if you host map settings.. paladins will build time is 6% faster then ogre mages) just something im testing to make a little balance.. probably not a big difference

like gow 8 is spot fcked but could move to s9 (left middle spot) follow dirt path to it… an potentially could dual 9 or 8 with another mine above 8 (s8) an could be a powerhouse

6 as well still a few steps further from mine but has a lil bit more room from the old 6 it could as well goto s5 dual the back of 6 and cat 5
or even 2 hall build a hall above 8 for choppers an chop to 2 mines... so many new cool secrets these 2 spots 6/8 holds

now 5 is kind of like the new 11 with a little of the old 4 twist... it holds 65k its prone to being catted or gayed but can wall in easy and hop into s5 (back of 6) to surprise him with a gay of its own

4 is placed a little higher now an there is a expo where the old 4 use to be... 4 is prone to being gayed can wall in easy but is kind of like the new 12 with a mine to its backside to chop to

2 is kind of like the old 2 good space for building can rush well from here might be prone to a cannon tower from below but not a long run from the entrance

12 is like 12 still minus the back mine …. good spot to rush from tho same as 2

11 is a little more to the right now and is more like the new 4 prone to being raxed wide opening but can close an is good for rushing

9 is kind of like the old 9... 2 entrances can chop into s9 wit 1 chop from 2 spots … prone to being gayed inside left of mine or catted from below

now as testing goes on for this map we been finding a lot more secrets to it … maybe ull find something cool that u would like to report on the forums?

lmk what cool things u find in the comment section below!!! join my games when u see me hosting this new mow!! thanks have fun  :critter:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:52:08 PM by Qanon »

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: 4rm Garden of gore to Meadows of War
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:26:45 PM »
I think this map favors humans more so kind of evens it out wit orcs u can set up nice chokes wit knights an mages I like that
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:32:08 PM by Qanon »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 12:45:48 AM »
Only sea maps favor humans
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 02:18:09 AM »
ya you rright… not to bad tho for humans if you use map to your advantage I think it compliments humans.. I wish I could change unit speeds I think if paladins were a tad bit faster then ogremages would make the game a lot more even … hit an run play style for humans to run an heal or wear out ogies lust

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 02:22:08 AM »
and just so you know a lot of these edits were for pathing … because not having a middle like garden of war made it difficult for me to get the pathing right so it only takes 2 clicks to get anywhere
… none of the tree pockets are deep enough to trap units but it will take 2 clicks to get to your destination for instance... if roue 11 an you want to get to 4 u would click right of map first then click down …  give it a chance guys its pretty fun finding new tricks in this

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 06:21:20 AM »
also the download zip contains this BNE Ver with out dirt paths in bases

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:50:47 PM by Qanon »