Author Topic: The State of The Servers  (Read 27180 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: The State of The Servers
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 11:02:54 PM »
That dosen't prove shit! Especially if the attacks are related inside ru. It would be Exactly what the attacker wants! To keep the population in control! I will not be disabling nothing! I'm done with ru with for good. You all keep blaming me I hope the attacks dont stop. Don't shit where you all eat! Don't be asking me for forgiveness. Good luck! Fuck this shit hole!

Well if you are done with RU maybe you should leave these forums for good to.

If only we had a real admin eh?

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 11:06:29 PM »
lmfao Tupac's so mad he's trying to spam more than ever  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 11:32:23 PM »
We are likely never going to know who is behind the attacks.

What we will judge you on though is your reactions to these attacks.

So far rather than acting like you care and condemn these actions by showing support and actively try to stop or discourage the attacks by any means necessary you chose to aggressively recruit in the war2.ru tech support discord channel.

Effectively trying to lead people to believe your server is a valid and affiliated solution which it is not and probably never will be given the stance you are having right now.

Babyshark showed me what you said on your server, you actually acted like you believed it could be someone from your server that did it, and you told them it was not your way, or was it now???

If it is not your way, and it is not acceptable by your standards, why then come and try to use it as a way to get people to play on your server?
Why not just shutdown your server or just disable accounts creations and refuse new players on your server to make the hacking pointless until it is over?

Unless words are followed by real actions they are just that... Empty and irrelevant words.

If you are not going to condemn the attacks, and take a stance against such behaviors you are basically allowing it but if you are taking advantage of them you are not only allowing them you are supporting them and encouraging them.

That is what your actions say about you and your server.
 :critter:
That dosen't prove shit! Especially if the attacks are related inside ru. It would be Exactly what the attacker wants! To keep the population in control! I will not be disabling nothing! I'm done with ru with for good. You all keep blaming me I hope the attacks dont stop. Don't shit where you all eat! Don't be asking me for forgiveness. Good luck! Fuck this shit hole!

It does prove that you support their action and now are actively encouraging them by saying you hope they never end.
Oh and guess what since you said that its started again what a coincidence.

You maybe are not the one behind the attacks but even your words right now show you do legitimize these attacks and act like you are more than happy with them happening.

That Mr Tupac is complicity in crime.

You as the creator of that pg 13 friendly server are certainly not showing you can be trusted by having that stance!
By acting the way you are, who would never let a 13 years old person in your care?
You might just tell that child its OK to steal from the baker that bred you want so badly because the baker was not polite enough for you.

If you are going to stand by the side of these attacks and say you are fine with them then yes you should leave the server for good you have nothing to do here.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 11:51:10 PM »
What do you know now after tupac gets pissed off in this thread the server gets messed up and nobody can log onto it.

Coincidence?
war2 > war3

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 12:36:06 AM »
What do you know. A few weeks later people start to work out SG was right AGAIN. And retarded admins do nothing AGAIN

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 02:42:25 AM »
The problem is that the one running the real server is not active? These attacks could be stopped, don't think the attacker got unlimited ipadresses?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 03:03:24 AM »
Hey all why not just do it BabySharks way?

When things get too toxic contact their IRL family about how much of a tool they are...

They would be so proud of you!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 03:14:03 AM »
Babyshark needs to be locked away in a mental asylum.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 03:49:34 AM »
The problem is that the one running the real server is not active? These attacks could be stopped, don't think the attacker got unlimited ipadresses?

anyone can dl a vpn and get unlimited ip's.
war2 > war3

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 03:49:43 AM »
Pretty sure those only allow people.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 04:53:31 AM »

I don't think mental asylum take people because they are overly sensible, and as a matter of fact I don't think she has anything to do with the hacking. (And yes sensible people may do crazy stupid things when they are pushed that does not mean they are mentally ill)

I am pretty sure the only reason she joined Tupac on this is because he gave her a way to play the game without facing people she did not like.

Now I am very much against that solution yes but overall if there was no hacking going on and if they did things fairly I would not have voiced against it.
Honestly I would have let them be... Fair is fair we can agree to disagree.

After all it is not like there was no problem to begin with, we still need some more persistent squelching or more ways to deal with toxicity overall (other than just banning people).

Because it is still true that toxicity pushed away some people and it should not be the case we should be able to have people that don't like each others playing the same game without them talking to each other or being able to tease each other constantly.

I would never have advocated in a solution that would involve splitting the player base, and/or that would involve banning people.
Every member we have is valuable, maybe not to you, but to someone else they could be (yes even the ones that you think no one hangs out with).

There are other solutions out there that could help us virtually separate people that cannot stand each others in a way that would not hurt the overall server activity nor ban people.
There are ways for us to protect members that come to the server by default from specific users and/or form of language (flagging a person as toxic would make him squelched by default and implementing some kind of language filters)
We could do that in a way that people who do not mind toxicity can disable the automatic squelching or the language filters for themselves if they are fine with reading/having these.
All these solutions I did propose before and are nor destructive nor risky.
I find the server solution they went for much more destructive and I regret they would not have discussed about it before with us.
I would have hoped we could try other less risky and less radical solutions before...

But I am starting to think with the reactions of Tupac that he may have this coming for a long time and that the whole "non-toxic" and "pg13" thing could just be a convenient reason nothing more...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:02:22 AM by Cel »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 05:05:03 AM »
What happend last time you choose to fuck with me? That didn't end to well for you did it? I bet you are behind all these attacks going on! It's a way to keep a dying community under your control. I caught on to your bullshit! None of these attacks happend until you literally tried to talk me and babyshark out of the new server in a discord voice chat. I went afk for 4 minutes and you disappeared to never to return again.

Yes that's when it happened ::eyeroll::

----

HOURS LATER THE FIRST ATTACKS BEGAN

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 05:10:36 AM »
Lol Tupac is such a loser

Offline IndyStorm-

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »
LoLoL  :peon:

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »
It was tupac and you supporting him still after everything has been shown to you is just pretty sad. Read the message on the 22nd, tupac already told Strata-G that he was going to do it.