Author Topic: tupac dealing final blow to War2  (Read 16387 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
tupac dealing final blow to War2
« on: October 03, 2018, 03:47:35 PM »
He doesn't realize that by attacking the server he is just getting people to stop playing War II. Very few people are going to migrate over to your server Tupac. And by the time you are done with your attack your server will still be unsuccessful and there will be fewer War 2 players then when you started your attack. You're literally just killing the game. You are not accomplishing anything

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: tupac dealing final blow to War2
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:08:01 PM »
I don’t think he cares.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:18:35 PM »
The attacks are being done by someone within ru who wants to malign the new server.
This is such a stupid theory.  You can't really believe that.  The server has been crippled for 10 days... the idea that we'd own ourselves for multiple weeks in some ridiculous false flag attack is absurd.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »
you can't convince this retard anything. people are saying "uh i don't think it's him" but it obviously is him. the illegal kiddiescipt attacks makes him think he's some sort of 1337 superh4x0r overlord

someone banned him on the server last week and he jumps on discord blaming me "he's going to regret that". stupid clown, gtfoh with your baseless shitty internet threats ;D

babyshark, shove your evidence up your ass and gtfoh also. you guys are seriously (seriously) deranged

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 04:22:40 PM »
It's obviously either Tupac or Archer, because historically I think it's been them literally 100% of the time.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 04:23:15 PM »
You seem to be obsessed with swift.

you're so fucking right dude

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »
there are only like 4 people in the last 7-8 years who have the desire/ability to engage in attacks like these.. not that they're extremely complicated.. but very few players have the desire to do it.

tupac is the only player with the motive/"ability" to make the attack when he made it... the other 3 would have absolutely no reason to. they dont even hardly play any more... and when they do play they seem to be enjoying themselves and the server.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 04:26:06 PM »
if archer is doing it, its in cahoots with tupac

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
I may be mistaken.. but tupac tried launching this server a few years ago as well.. and I'm pretty confident the attacks happened during his last launch.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 04:30:19 PM »
No one at ru seems interested in finding out who actually did it. That's interesting.

If no one at ru wants to find out, it could be that you already know and it's one of your own. Or you really are that brainwashed by someone who is known to be dishonest and malicious.

What's absurd is the idea that Tupac would spend tons of money and time and effort to create a nice new W2 server for people to play on and then sabotage its reputation by acting untrustworthy. I'll repeat again: Tupac knows no one is joining anything by force. Pinning this on Tupac is silly.

I get that you people are pissed off. But you're pissed off at the wrong people.

Treating me rudely shows more about you than it does about me.

If you wanna know why ru has had about 20-30 average users logged on at a time instead of a lot more after who knows how many years of operation, look at yourselves and the way you treat people.

No matter how angry you get, or how many names you call me, or how many times you falsely accuse people without evidence, or who you ban, or even who you kill, lies won't become true.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »
There are like 40 active users on the server. It's not like it's some big mystery

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 04:42:26 PM »
No one at ru seems interested in finding out who actually did it. That's interesting.

If no one at ru wants to find out, it could be that you already know and it's one of your own. Or you really are that brainwashed by someone who is known to be dishonest and malicious.

What's absurd is the idea that Tupac would spend tons of money and time and effort to create a nice new W2 server for people to play on and then sabotage its reputation by acting untrustworthy. I'll repeat again: Tupac knows no one is joining anything by force. Pinning this on Tupac is silly.

I get that you people are pissed off. But you're pissed off at the wrong people.

Treating me rudely shows more about you than it does about me.

If you wanna know why ru has had about 20-30 average users logged on at a time instead of a lot more after who knows how many years of operation, look at yourselves and the way you treat people.

No matter how angry you get, or how many names you call me, or how many times you falsely accuse people without evidence, or who you ban, or even who you kill, lies won't become true.

every single 1000-word essay you wrote to me on discord had 3 main points:

* we're all brainwashed (huh? we just want to relax and play a computer game after work)
* lord swift owns us all here and will stop at nothing to end usa.war2 or whatever-the-hell-that-server-nobody-cares-about-is-called
* everything is a conspiracy

literally. this is what you would post to me in those super-long messages, days on end. and i haven't said anything up until now but all of your public posts to others are exactly the same format.

heed my advice babyshark, gtfoh. war2 is making you batshitcrazy

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
Nah. I'm not the one who is crazy here.

I'm not the one calling for people to be put to death because they are black or because I can't play a video game.

I look at evidence and consider various possibilities and come to the most rational conclusion.

It is not rational for Tupac to spend the amount of money, time, and work on his server that he has, only to sabotage it.

He's a smart guy and that would be a retarded move.

It *is* rational to conclude that someone got pissed off that some people want to play W2 elsewhere and wanted to try to damage the other server's reputation.

A person who specifically messaged me on ru server saying he will put $5000 into making sure the new server fails was Swift. He then goes on a public smear campaign against me. You have the most likely suspect right there.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 05:04:17 PM »
so instead of attacking us.warcraft.2.com or whatever it is, they attack .ru

yes, babyshark. you should be a detective  :thumbsup:

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »
and i never said van wasn't crazy, he is. and so are you.