Poll

Who is the most useless Admin of all time?

Mousetopher
1 (14.3%)
Blid
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 07, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Author Topic: Who is the more useless administrator?  (Read 5039 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the more useless administrator?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 10:13:07 PM »
Lol Tupac I bet your kids are proud.

I dont know TK. Blid does pay for us to enjoy the server and is an architect. Mousey is a newbie and I dont even really know who he is, apart from a poor admin.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 10:38:57 AM »
Yeah I pay the monthly server fee but mouse actually runs the website and forum so im probably more useless, it's not like nobody else can afford to pay a few bux/month for the server. 

iL is the only real expert though which is why it's hard to accomplish some things, he has the expertise but not the time.  but in terms of volunteers with expertise the others in the community are like, tupac and Lance, ... pobodys nurfect!! LOL

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
Like what? Moving threads because he has a secret crush on babyshark and being a bad admin dont count.
What crush? I'm happy in a great relationship! My women takes great care of my children. I am more then grateful. I'm still curious about babyshark whipping your ass. Please explain. Were you on drugs, drunk, 20 minutes of sleep or what!?
omg i'm starting to think tupac really does have some kind of crush on babyshark, he was in such a hurry to counter the accusation that he didn't even realize it wasn't directed towards him  ;D
squeak!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2018, 11:17:39 PM »
Damn it appears as though Blid is a terrible admin. Really running away with the poll. Why has no one banned BS and Tupac yet? You realize if this continues another week or two nobody will probably bother coming here, maybe that's what you want? So you don't have to worry about being an admin at all? I'm unsure.