Author Topic: We don't need Tupac and Babyshark in this community. Can we exile them already?  (Read 4219 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Yes please. The majority are definitely in favor of it. Get it done with already

@mousEtopher @iL @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

Sign this message people!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:00:28 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile

You people are changing your tune every 5 minutes.

I'm still singing the same song I've always been.

I will be DELIGHTED never to set foot in this crap forum with its crap human beings ever again if your crew will drop the false accusations and smear campaign.

You've already proved yourself to be a liar, saying you didn't ban Tupac when your logic clearly states you did (since you banned Deathknight~ ...that proves you banned Tupac)...or maybe its your logic at fault here.

Stop the smear campaign, stop maligning the new server, and we will be super happy to get away from the rotten people here (such as you are showing yourself to be).

Maybe you can ban more innocent people! Great idea!!

Ban people who did nothing wrong, and support the people who want to kill them!

Long live RU, the land of the corrupt.

As you slander, insult, and attack those who have long supported ru and W2, and ban innocent people, you lament the fact so few people wanna be at ru.

People don't wanna be at ru because it sucks. Its leaders are corrupt. The players are largely mentally ill/homeless/drug addicts/drunkards/ex-cons who have no clue how to act like normal people.

Great "community" you have there.

I care less than zero if I'm banned from this crap hole lol. Go for it. Good riddance.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Leave the discord too please

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
yeah you were good for the community. past tense

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
tupac is attacking server. Babyshark is indirectly enabling/encouraging it.

I'm not opposes to the idea.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
dudes! this game can die u know.seriously interfering with me joining strata games  >:( >:( :'(...so if tupac or not, there is no way around this ??? there's no telling how many people get off doing this stuff and u gotta just take it?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:16:07 PM by easycompany »

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
As Sepi suggested, make a poll (separately for both players).  This most likely will prove Xurnt's point above. Once this is done, and given that bs and 2pac stated they don't care about getting banned, it is completely reasonable to remove bs or both.

Imo bs needs to go from the forums.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
It may be about time to mute them both. At least until the server back to normal.
war2 > war3

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Just fucking ban them already, like I said 2 weeks ago. Who asked if I wanted to be admin? Yes I do, make me fucking admin, so someone can do something useful around here. Baby shark has severe mental illness and I'm sick of reading her dribble

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
since you banned Deathknight~ ...that proves you banned Tupac

Lmfao

Hey babyshark, I know you called me swift that one time and told people to stack teams against me because of it (which by the way, how toxic of you, to lie to get something to go your way), this now proves that you help kidnap children with van in your spare time.

That's how you sound right now. And I have no issues with either DK or tupac personally.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:41:12 AM by Winchester »