Author Topic: ALL PEOPLE IN CONSIDERATION  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
ALL PEOPLE IN CONSIDERATION
« on: October 05, 2018, 09:28:54 PM »
If u thought this had to do wit the server or the drama with tupac an bs u been mislead

so a lot of people bitched bout making 8 jus as fucked up as it is in gow an t hen they bitch when it isn't... so will meet in the middle

I made 8 an 6 equally fcked as the same as the 6 spots in gow but with more options
depending where u make hall u will either be 4 spaces or 5 spaces away from mine (normal length is 3) but
both of these spots can chop 1 tree to get a good diagonal flow 3 spaces away... or both have a near by mine to run to
s6 an s8 ... which both can cat or tower a near by player or chop the back of a mine after draining there original expo mine

i think this is the best solution to make every1 happy meetingi in the middle

also added middle back ... but i wanted to keep the same number of mines as gow so theres only 2 mines in the middle
but i took 5k from each of the mines that are not in the middle an added it to the middle mine ... below is a picture with how much gold is in the mines and
instructions where to chop if ur 6 or 8
MEADOWS OF WAR

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 06:15:55 PM by Qanon »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ALL PEOPLE IN CONSIDERATION
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »
Wow, I never realised that your Meadows project is a topical metaphor for the ongoing .ru saga.  You're a genius :thumbsup:

Offline Qanon

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: ALL PEOPLE IN CONSIDERATION
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 06:17:59 PM »
if u play gow don't cry when u get 8/6 here its litteraly the same shit but even slightly better! cuz .  if u build a diagonal hall ur 1 spot closer an both spots can chop a spot for a 3 space hall an ur equally fucked! an equally have a expansion to run to!! … plz stop crying about 8/6 its annoying do ur research befor u make ur opinions -.-