« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:00:21 PM by Sepi »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Ripe not posting warvid
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »
I’ll email him and ask for it. He told me he did it.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 10:09:18 AM »
Ok ill ban him for 1 week. Doesn’t look like he going to produce it.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:49:30 AM »
he got this video,
he cant check forum so how he can know that u made topic about it xd

http://ufile.io/w2mv1
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »
Why for not posting warvid you want to ban someone? You could exclude him from another tournament or something. If some random guy would ask me for warvid in normal game, there is no way I'd record it.

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 02:19:51 PM »
If you have conflict issues i'd recommend using a vpn. hide.me solved my problem.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 02:51:11 PM »
Why for not posting warvid you want to ban someone? You could exclude him from another tournament or something. If some random guy would ask me for warvid in normal game, there is no way I'd record it.

that s true even if player A want warvideo from player B, but in tour there is no rules about it why u want ban some1 xd

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 04:03:15 PM »

that s true even if player A want warvideo from player B, but in tour there is no rules about it why u want ban some1 xd
I guess it was cause Sepi was calling for it. I’ve never actually had someone not post it after being requested. So there isn’t any precedent in it.
@XuRnT is there a punishment for not posting a warvid when requested in your tournaments.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 04:20:25 PM »
what? it was your tournament

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
Yes. And Im saying that players are required to warvid when requested.
There isn’t an actual punishment as of yet when someone refuses to post after agreeing to post it. Also I did ask ripe after the fact to email it to me which he never did.

Now I am wondering if anyone has ever refused to post it in the past. And if so what was done to them.
I do agree with maciek’s point of view. Players that refuse to post should probably just be excluded from the next tournament and not banned.
war2 > war3

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
witch hunt

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »
i like the nowarvid-noentrytoanytournament rule :thumbsup:

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 11:26:25 PM »
I think this is up to the tournament organizers to decide what they do regarding these issues yes, not granting the prizes or ban that player from next tournament or just count that game as a loss for him in that tournament are more than enough...

Unless there was a hack suspicion, in which case a SS should have been requested during the game.

Other than that I believe the server where people play has nothing to do with these issues.
From where I stand, banning the player from the game is in my opinion out of the question since the tournaments and its rules are organized and controlled by a tier.

:critter:

Plus to be fair I think insight is a much better way of getting replays if we could add the chat history to it that would be the ultimate casting tool for streaming/commenting after the game was played.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:30:08 PM by Cel »

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 12:04:36 AM »
http://en.war2.ru/about/screenshot-policy/
Warvid Addendum
If you agree to record a Warvid before a game, you must provide the Warvid afterwards if requested. Failure to upload a promised Warvid will be treated the same as failure to provide a screenshot. As with screenshots, the requester should have proof of a person’s promise to Warvid if they plan to file a report.

If someone receives a ss request during a match they are recording with Warvid then they are entitled to provide the Warvid replay file (.dk2 format) in lieu of a screenshot to the ss requester.

Updated 2016.09.26

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 12:46:30 AM »
If the rules of a tourney specify providing warvid and the participant refuses to provide it, then surely they would be disqualified from the tournament.

If a player is going to mess up tournament results by getting themselves disqualified without a decent reason then possibly organizers of future tournaments should consider excluding that person, and also be careful to make sure that all players understand the rules before taking part.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!