War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

A Tale of Two Servers 297  6

Sappers Posts: 954 Karma: +58/-10 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
A Tale of Two Servers
« on: March 12, 2020, 12:15:49 AM »
Once upon a time there was a hotel. The hotel was infested with cockroaches, bed bugs, and rats. The pipes leaked. There was mold on the walls. The heaters frequently malfunctioned. A few rooms in the top of the hotel, reserved for favored guests of the owners, were treated with pest control and repairmen.

When new guests arrived, they were often told they are ugly and to get lost.

Some of the long-time guests in the regular rooms complained. Guests who were unhappy with the living conditions in the hotel were frequently beat up and thrown out of windows.

"I don't see anything wrong with our wonderful hotel!" said the owners who lived upstairs in the better maintained, larger rooms.

One of the guests, after shivering in the cold room and getting covered with beg bug bites during his visits, sought to have repairs and pest control be applied to the entire hotel.

He was punched in the face, told he was a terrible guest and told never to come back to the hotel.

This guest decided to start his own hotel. He built a beautiful, clean, attractive building and put work into maintaining it. He took pride in providing a lovely hotel for his guests.

Guests started visiting the new, clean, professionally run hotel instead.

The Cockroach Hotel owners and managers became furious. They started posting warning signs about infectious diseases that could be caught at the new hotel, all fabrications.

Many guests were thrilled with the new, clean hotel, free of vermin. It was like paradise. They ate wonderful food, slept in comfortable, soft beds, and were treated like royalty, every person of every age, from every country, rich and poor.

Some guests, when they visited the new hotel, were horrified that they were not allowed to poop on the hallway carpets. They were used to the itchy bedbug welts on their bodies and the mold smell. Going without it was difficult. They retreated quickly from the clean hotel and ran back to the Cockroach Hotel to the familiar stench of mold and feces stains on the walls.

They told each other how terrible the new hotel was, how they actually forced people to pee and poop in the bathrooms instead of all over the floors. "So many rules, they are Nazis over there," they complained to each other. When they forgot about Hotel Paradise, they went back to crapping all over the place and beating up on each other.

Meanwhile, the guests at Hotel Paradise were enjoying themselves in a fabulous hotel, having the time of their lives.

The end.
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 2709 Karma: +125/-10 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: A Tale of Two Servers
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 06:06:36 AM »
For all the talk, I know u do smurf on RU

FYI I’m leading 9-1 GG’s newb.
Axe Thrower Posts: 344 Karma: +22/-3 ****

CLAVV

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 06:51:11 AM »
SO WHICH HOTEL IS WHICH SERVER
Critter Posts: 2 Karma: +0/-0 *

maxlaxs

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 08:47:28 AM »
SO WHICH HOTEL IS WHICH SERVER
I think the hotel with mold and bugs is ru and the other is USA
Axe Thrower Posts: 452 Karma: +58/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 09:34:13 AM »
No one cares

The end
Sappers Posts: 954 Karma: +58/-10 Live free or die ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 05:25:30 PM »
For all the talk, I know u do smurf on RU

FYI I’m leading 9-1 GG’s newb.

Apparently even RU management sneaks away from cockroach hotel to spend 1 on 1 time with BabyShark at USA lollll.

And you said you don't like me. That's almost...sweet. Lol. Clearly you miss me.

I offered you a legitimate chance to 1s (with $250 on the table for the winner) and you dodged hard. Then hid some of my posts where I reminded you (imagine that, blatant censoring in "free speech central").

Coming to USA where I regularly spend time coaching and working with very new players and pretending to be new when I'm in soft mode with someone I think is learning the game doesn't count as real games lol.

I don't see your name on the Sharkfight Leaderboard of legit games:

http://war2usa.com/index.php/sharkfights-10-map-1v1-series/

Check our past RU games out too. I'm ahead, but will admit we had close games.
Grunt Posts: 67 Karma: +4/-0 ***

aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 06:02:52 PM »
np