Author Topic: FlameWars Forum  (Read 14190 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
FlameWars Forum
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:51:39 AM »
Flame wars subforum is kind of dumb. If I don't like a post and want it gone, all I need to do is start a flame war with someone and the thread disappears. Its like taking away everyones guns because of a few bad criminals.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: FlameWars Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 10:58:20 AM »
I am pretty sure that subforum is another extension of the trash can lol. For archiving the "shit".

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:07:11 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »
Flame wars subforum is kind of dumb. If I don't like a post and want it gone, all I need to do is start a flame war with someone and the thread disappears. Its like taking away everyones guns because of a few bad criminals.

Agreed. Guns should be taken away from the middle and upper classes not because of a few criminals but because it is politically necessary to advance humanity in a progressive direction towards communism.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 11:00:07 AM »
oh my bad, I thought the entire threads were going in there, it appears to be just the negative posts. I approve this and give it my endorsement.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »
Same here, this forum should be a positive place for kicking back and having friendly conversations with your mates.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 11:02:29 AM »

Agreed. Guns should be taken away from the middle and upper classes not because of a few criminals but because it is politically necessary to advance humanity in a progressive direction towards communism.

Middle class isn't the problem, that is where the majority of people should be. Its the upper class 1% that are the problem. There was an article published recently that said that the top 1% in the world now have more money that the rest of the 99%.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 11:02:42 AM »
I think that is their idea here...they may allow you to vent and express your ideas to a certain extent in the main forums but once things start to lengthen into EQ levels....it may be subjected to move....

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 11:05:02 AM »
oh my bad, I thought the entire threads were going in there, it appears to be just the negative posts. I approve this and give it my endorsement.

Yesh. Mods have been splitting useless flaming into new threads, and now we're just archiving them here to prevent cluttering of the main boards.
squeak!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:34 AM »

Middle class isn't the problem, that is where the majority of people should be. Its the upper class 1% that are the problem. There was an article published recently that said that the top 1% in the world now have more money that the rest of the 99%.

The "middle classes" of developed countries are the top 1%.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 11:19:32 AM »

lol???? Not even close.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 11:28:08 AM »

U high? [emoji32]

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 11:34:52 AM »
He's talking about in comparison to the rest of the world, which doesn't mean shit because the third world is most impacted by the exploitation of capitalists, the middle classes in America are impacted to a lesser extent, still they're exploited and the 1% pigfucks in murica are leeching hoarders of undeserved wealth.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 11:45:43 AM »

lol???? Not even close.

That's distribution of wealth in the US, not globally. You only need to make around $34k a year to be in the top 1% globally by income. US median income is about $50k a year.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 11:52:35 AM »
He's talking about in comparison to the rest of the world, which doesn't mean shit because the third world is most impacted by the exploitation of capitalists, the middle classes in America are impacted to a lesser extent, still they're exploited and the 1% pigfucks in murica are leeching hoarders of undeserved wealth.

What do you mean it doesn't mean shit? It means middle-class Americans are dependent on imperialism to sustain their standard of living. Within the US there is a class conflict between these middle class petit-bourgeoisie and the big bourgeois capitalists, but globally their interests converge more than they diverge. A quick illustration of this dynamic can be seen in the way that middle-class America generally has no solidarity with victims of imperialism whatsoever and does not see imperialism as something wrong in and of itself, and in fact sees it as desirable and right and just. Anti-imperial sentiment only appears in the middle class when it is perceived that imperialism is serving the interests of the big bourgeoisie at the expense of the middle classes (i.e. "Stop sending our boys off to die in pointless wars for oil"). They are almost wholly reactionary in character which is to be expected considering their class position, they cannot be expected to be allies in any sort of revolutionary situation. In fact the petit-bourgeoisie who are frustrated by the political dominance of big capital often tend to form the nucleus of fascist movements.

Middle-class Americans (and middle-class Westerners generally) are exploited relative to the global capitalist elites, but relative to the rest of the world they are in fact some of the greatest beneficiaries of the Global Capitalist Holocaust Slave Empire, and most of them have no interest in seeing that system come to an end.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:55:33 AM by fuckboi1488 »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 12:20:09 PM »

lol???? Not even close.

That's distribution of wealth in the US, not globally. You only need to make around $34k a year to be in the top 1% globally by income. US median income is about $50k a year.

I think the problem is the 0.01% worldwide, and 1% developed countries.
Kali IGL Stats