Author Topic: New features  (Read 13695 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: New features
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
Ability to watch without being in game taking up a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's a feature I'll check into this weekend. I can currently make the user stay in game without unit/building. I wasn't able to make an extra slot yet.

I was able to hide from a slot and start the game before the host does. But it would bug out and drop some people when they joined. It's a work in progress.

That would be sweet!

I have had ideas about this also. The problem is that it would be simultaneously an awesome mod that would be uber kewl AND the worst thing ever...  ... because it's a map hack.

If you can have unlimited watchers, there's nothing to stop someone from having a "watching" account from a laptop sitting next to them while they play .... and then it's just a map hack.

It's a tricky one ???

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 04:30:54 AM »
I like how you leave unwelcoming to gay people and muslims in your speech babyshark, Seeing as how you've attacked those 2 types of people in your posts on these forums. Funny how the toxic server is more welcoming to those types of people then you are.

You also went after a mans wife who doesn't even play warcraft 2 and got in contact with them. You're really in no position to be talking about "threats" that dugs supposedly makes to noobs.

I've never had a problem with Tupac, I never played with him much but I can still say i like him more then most people on here,  you on the other hand are very 2-faced and hypocritical.

Also this is hilarious

so ask those people on your own forum?

You want to kill W2

Gotta love the deductive reasoning in that.. "hmm he asked me a question , how dare he, he must want the game to die!!!!"

Remember when you used to join all games I was in and tell people I was kyle just so they would stack teams? (lol proving just how obsessed you were with kyle before he even cared to talk to you before you started making obsession claims about him)

This now means you want Warcraft 2 to die!! Oh, and lets not forget that you wish death upon all unborn children!

^^ that's how ridiculous you sound, lay off whatever is making you so paranoid. It's already cost you 2 friends that I know about. And god knows how many more that I don't know about.  Nobody is out to get you like you are to get peoples wives. You get trolled on a regular, yes, no ones out to get you though.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 10:23:38 AM »
but I will address these as you never tire of beating your head against a wall apparently.

Says the one beating their head against a wall repeatedly , how many times did I have to tell you that I wanted action taken against van and that I was ON YOUR SIDE, only for you to keep making personal attacks against me completely unprovoked? That doesn't make me a "hater" when i go on to point how hypocritical and full of crap you are later on.  "You're simply trying to defame me and make me look like an aggressor when that is clearly the opposite of the truth" as you would say. You literally made me side with van because of how shitty you really started to be, and the fact that I have to defend garbage like van speaks volumes to just how wrong you are going about everything.

but they should probably be comfortable with having their beliefs challenged and not think everyone who disagrees with them should be killed/silenced/jailed

Yet anyone who has challenged you slightly is labeled a "hater",  an "anti-babyshark toxic" , someone who is "Trying to kill warcraft 2" and the list goes on, look at maciek, all he asked was a question, which slightly somewhat challenged and you  accused him of many things one of which includes trying to kill this game. You're trying to defame him, and you are a liar, Like I said in my initial post, You are 2 faced and hypocritical, and these posts of yours in this thread alone are more then enough proof of that.
et's examine the facts of the situation with "niggers should be hanged" van.

Van spams me with unprovoked rude and vulgar one-way messages for close to two years. He is not the only one, but he and LeeRoyJenkins were by far the most persistent.

And your response was to scare off your friends and attack them instead of the aggressors, and then follow up with the aggressors family instead of the aggressor
I welcome honest and genuine discussion, as well as non-hateful humor

You really don't though, for all 3 of those things. You've become dishonest within your next post numerous times now.

Why on earth would you be in such a rush to protect "niggers should be hanged" van anyways? It's because of that protection from people like you

I WANTED HIM BANNED. I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS at least 5 times on DISCORD, PRIVATE MESSAGES, IN-GAME  AND PUBLICLY ON THESE FORUMS. Who is banging their head against the wall again refusing to listen to any logical reason? That's right, YOU!  You are so absolutely absurd in your vendetta against him that you took it out on everyone and even started making accusations against me that I actually had to side with that piece of garbage, it pains me to do so, when you're not acting like this, I like you alot more then i like him at any given time,  and if he was posting regularly, he'd be getting shit from me on a regular basis, worse then what you think im giving you, since you've multiplied everything 10 fold) but you've taken this to such an extreme level that you've just made him the good one in all this. That is painful to say
I stand by God's Word

Since you value honest discussions and can be challenged without wanting to silence someone so much (all which have been lies to this point), can you please tell me where in God's word that lying for your own personal gain at anothers expense is a good thing? You have done this on the forums, you have done this in-game, and I don't care to know where else as that list is probably many. But please tell me what good Christians do this? You like bringing God up alot, so I will hold you to YOUR standard, (Not mine) as you believe that you are a Good Christian

I want to foster a place where all those people are welcome.

By silencing  or branding everyone who would dare ask you a question without your permission?
Oh, and lets not forget that you wish death upon all unborn children!

This one is completely groundless and out of nowhere...

I have always been pro-life. I don't even have a clue where this came from.

Also kind of makes it clear that all your attacks are just venting your personal frustration and nonsense accusations for undeterminable reasons at some random person online with whom you don't agree ideologically.

That was only an example of how extreme you make every little thing and question, which you have proven is exactly how you react, I really don't know how obvious I could've made it by saying " ^^^ This is how ridiculous you sound", I said something absolutely ludicrous the same way you did, without a thought, without question, without checking anything simply to show you How absurd you look in your reactions to simple posts and questions. It was designed to be completely groundless and out of nowhere, ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING and you need to see it in a different light
Also kind of makes it clear that all your attacks are just venting your personal frustration and nonsense accusations for undeterminable reasons at some random person online with whom you don't agree ideologically.

YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY THIS TO EVERYBODY, EVEN YOUR OWN FRIENDS, that is the point you are too blinded by your rage at van, leeroyjenkins and dugs to see, YOU ARE DOING THIS, I am showing you what you are doing in another form and how you drive people away from you even if you were right in the van/leeroy instance initially
I'm pretty sure you were the one joining my games as I was usually hosting when I was playing. And I played with an awful lot of people so I can't remember each exchange that ever took place. I may have joked about you being Swift a few times, but it was purely a joke ("the" joke, since everyone was always guessing smurfs were him) and nothing to do with teams or anything else. Now that I know you're very sensitive to it, I wouldn't do it again. Anyway, you seem upset about something that happened almost 3 years ago that was a joke and the same one everyone at that time was regularly making and took place before I go to know Swift on any personal level, so clearly not an obsession with Swift. Even if I wanted to marry Swift and tattood his name on my butt and forehead, what would it be to you? You jealous? I would generally just steer clear of people who have determined to hate me for no good reason like yourself. Your mission remains very unclear. What are you hoping I will change about my behavior? Or are you just out to attack for no reason because you're bored?

Lol, "Now that i know you've very sensitve to it, i wont do it again, you still hate me for no reason though", Realize the failure to admit any fault in your behavior or even attempt to apologize? I don't dislike you for the stuff you did 3 years ago, it was entertaining for a while actually. I simply used it as an extreme example which is HOW YOU ARE OPERATING to prove how you take anything said to you in an extreme manner.  But the fact that you thought that somehow the example I provided actually bothered me that much and caused me to hate you (Which I don't actually hate you, thats YOU being paranoid which is the entire reason we have a conflict in the first place), and you refused to admit any fault in your behavior and apologize speaks volumes. You are proving how 2 faced you are, but please, tell me in your next post how much I hate you, you also say my mission is unclear.  Well if I really hated you that much in all your extreme instances, then wouldn't it be obvious? You have to know theres at least some truth to what im saying if you are that unsure of "my mission", so just get off your high horse,  for just 5 minutes and actually really listen to what those around you have to say?

I am not sorry for telling the truth, or for caring about people, or for standing up to online bullies, who are the only people I "go after" in the online world.

You slowly became the bully. That is the problem. And you've known me long enough to know that I will go after them if they try anything with me. And don't you twist it. YOU DID just that, not anywhere near the level of other people like van, equinox or whoever have done with me, which is why I've been more lenient with you. But you still did it. And you keep avoiding the fact that you did it by trying to turn it into something that it's not and making it worse.

I am not sure why you are concerned about my W2 friends (or loss thereof). That is the nature of humanity and of a sinful world

Don't blame humanity and a sinful world for what you did. The world is shitty yes, but the world didn't make you act the way you did to your friends. That minuscule part of humanity was all you. No one else.

If you're concerned about psychos taking things too far, why don't you address the person on Team Russia who called Tupac's employer and falsely accused him of criminal activity, attempting to cost him his job?

I have not heard of this, but do you guys have some proof of this? Not that it will change my stance on the issue me and you currently have. But I have no issues with Tupac as i've said before. I wish no harm upon him, nor have I wished harm upon you for that matter for as much as you seem to think I have.   

I am not paranoid.

Your paranoia is what caused our issue to begin with. And the fact that you keep having to brand me as some hateful for no reason beast like an infant after every post is more then enough proof of that. Just stop, look, and listen. Then think. It will become clear.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 03:27:50 PM »
i'll reply to all that  tomorrow. Im going to sleep now.  quick little summary, Few things on forums ill prove, but the main issue where our issue started happened in-game because i wouldnt delete a post on one of your threads after you initially asked me to on pm here on forums, it wasnt anything bad, infact it was non-hateful humor which you claim earlier in this thread to allow. (pms available of your request)  and i didnt care to screenshot the in-game nonsense in the middle of a game, I thought you'd be a grown up about it over the next few days after it happened and then it would be water under the bridge. We had a second fight a few days later about it and Shortly after that i stopped playing again due to other games i play taking up most of my time. and only post on here, and then you started labeling me a hater or "anti babyshark toxic" etc when id say things like ill take a guess and say kyle and u8 have never spoken about you to each other in there life. thatll require some old post digging for the forum stuff but yeah, see you tomorrow.

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 05:43:33 PM »
Modify chat formatting so the returned results from / commands aren’t indented all funky.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »
Short reminder just in case you missed it:
forum.war2.RU <<< this is the site you are on right now...

Why is there not a forum.war2.usa yet?
You are on war2.ru here with all the people you hate and want to go away from so be consistent and GTFO !
Make your own shit and leave us alone, quit talking here about your stupid project that no one cares or talk about anymore.

Make and host your own forum, no one talks about you here, no one cares about you or talks about you for months here, so stop being total parasites if you want to make your own stuff make it and be consistent about it but quit posting here where you say people are not worth your time.

While you are at it make your own site web and own downloads hosting stop using this forum where all people you hate are hanging out we do not enjoy having you around either.

Especially when you maliciously try to advert your shit that no one talks or care about.

In other words since this might not be clear enough gtfo we do not need your self centered self loved and egoistic power hungry asses here.

I do not often curse but man you guys are one kind of craving for attention snowflakes. You guys are annoying as fuck why do we still have to get you around? Why cant you just leave and do your own thing without coming back every freaking month to tell us how happy you are to have your own shit? And how happy you are that you can rule as you like because obviously community driven was a too foreign concept for you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:57:22 PM by Cel »

Offline aqrit

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 10:51:20 PM »
BabyShark threadjacks another topic into a tire fire. News at 11.

Also:

Quote from: Sepi

Quote from: WhatWouldjessu001Do

Quote from: tupac

Quote from: maciek

Quote from: tk[as]

Most of the assholes here is blocked from my software.

nobody joining ur server tupac...that's just the way it is. things will never be the same.

That's your opinion. Plenty of people play on my server. You made your choice months ago. You are in the shit list already and won't be removed.

so ask those people on your own forum??????

You have now been added also.

You're being petty and narrow-minded, maciek.
            Some of us are actually interested in the long term success of this game. [...]
            No one has done anything to you. What is your agenda? What's your plan/mission/purpose? [...]
            You don't own W2. [...]
            You want to kill W2. [...]

just a non-toxic thread here guys

lol

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 12:10:16 AM »
I am talking about your war2.usa not about you personnally stop bringing it up...
When I say you I talk for all of you that keep saying war2.ru is shit and still cant get enough of it apparently.
Here this is not war2.usa this is war2.ru if you really do not like people on war2.ru why do you keep hanging out here why not just leave the forums too?

You decided that because that community was not going to make the changes You personally wanted then you had to make your own thing that you can impose your rule on... Good for you! But if that is really the case quit coming advertising it here because here are only the people you called toxic and that community you said was hopeless...

I am staying true to my principles by the fact that I am still believing in community driven projects not personal vendettas

You keep insulting the community and what it does saying your server is less toxic saying it is all better in your place yet you still come here to seek what?
Why exactly do you guys keep coming back here if you have your own forum?

Tell me what compels you to come here post again and again in that so called toxic forum and community you so hypocritically choose to hate and like when it pleases your own agenda?

You have a forum dedicated to war2 very good on your nice usa super good server that the whole non toxic super acceptable world plays on, where you can change what ever you want when it pleases you and moderate as you like, why post your things here then? Since it is sooo bad here?
Since you do not want to hangout with us and it is better why would you waste your time here with that toxic community?
Why not stay with your awesome community hmmmm?

I know why I just want you to say it and admit how dishonest you are being right now
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:33:27 AM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 01:05:16 AM »
Well we have a lot of new players in war2.ru every night I stream and play games with them and they keep coming back learn and get better tyvm.
New players from every origin are all but pushed away and everyone in my games and in the games I watch or join is being nice to them and respectfull.
See you are judging the many by the actions of a few but really it does not add up.

Also I will mention that new players have a dedicated space on war2.ru official discord and we help them set up their game and play getting to know the game and fix their technical issues everyday no racism no homophobia no hateful and non game related comments are allowed in these areas.

Yet again if your place is all better there is no point posting here.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 01:58:17 AM »
I would like to see critters modded so they are  :critter: sheep :critter: on all tilesets.
Those pigs are just butt-ugly and nobody should ever be encouraged to club baby seals.

Sheep are the best. They pwn all other critters.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 08:13:09 AM »
War2Ru is played by different groups of people or “cliques.”
For instance the chop community is currently being headed by Ch0ppy, Krida, and underrated.
The water map community is headed by Ring62, LordVaras, Leeroyjenkins, and thegoodshepherd.
The gow community (the biggest community on RU) is headed by different nationalities of players. The Russians have their players, the Brazilians theirs, the Euros theirs, etc.

Simply stating “I wanna stop racism and hatred on RU and help new people to play.” And creating a safe space on War2usa isn’t going to draw anyone to them.

Babyshark I do believe is aware she will never get a following on War2usa without a few dedicated players willing to host for 25-30 hours a week. So I wonder what posting on war2ru is really about. If I had to guess it’s for attention and entertainment.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 08:33:43 AM »
It's still a fact that new players overall and in general can't get a second game on ru if they were lucky enough to get one chance, especially after they misplace hall in their first, after which people say "this guy is new" and all leave the game and remake, banning him.

Many new players that log onto war2ru do so after a simple goggle search because they remember playing war2 as a child. Or they used to play war2 10+ years ago. One question I always ask a new player on the server is, “have you beaten the entire single player campaign without cheating?” In 7 out of 10 instances new players will will reply, “no.” At which point I will explain to them they need to first beat the campaign mode without cheating before coming to play with the pros in multiplayer.

Players on war2ru game anywhere from 20-30 hours a week. The majority of them are working full time 40-50 hour a week jobs and use war2ru as a way to enjoy their free time and escape from the stress of every day life. If some random person joins the server with no seriousness and no intention to try and improve their gameplay. You can’t really expect our playerbase to have any interest in playing with them.

The worse part is may often be told they will have their mother raped, will have their throat slit, they are a "cocksucking faggot", but almost certainly that they are a worthless piece of garbage who should uninstall W2 and kill themselves, but absolutely to GTFO.

And all of this is within the community guidelines. It's all approved and no one cares.

This is a game it’s not real life. Why do you or anyone for that matter care about shit talking on war2ru to the level you have questioned it?

Anyways, if people are making posts you don't like that you have very little logical argument with, you're better off just ignoring it (especially if it's an attention seeking snowflake) rather than being an example of ru hatred and "GTFO we hate you we dont want you" hostility to help your "snowflake" out with the point they are making about ru being a supremely hostile unwelcoming place to people who can't really be charged with a specific crime other than having the audacity to be...

You aren’t liked by the broader community on war2ru and the fact you keep coming back here trying to tell people how horrible war2ru is and how you and your server are so perfect is annoying to a lot of the player base.
Also it is believed tupac and yourself were behind the attacks on war2ru a couple months ago so you can’t expect people to be thrilled to see you posting here.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:42:23 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 09:20:30 AM »
well in all honesty people love war2 in the wow war3 forums....but they want a remake >.> blizzard is never doing this

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2019, 03:39:30 AM »
I didn't remember very well what was actually said last summer, but I found this:

You first started something over PMs with me because of this comment I made on a thread  and even tried to get me to modify/delete the post even though what I said actually happened on Discord.

Van also asked Britney Spears on the discord for head the other day. She has a music career to focus on and does not need this harassment.

What is your problem? What did I ever to do you that you would want to gang up to bully me? This isnt funny.

Thought you were better than that.

Which "thought you were better than that" in of itself is hilarious.

It came across to me and everyone else reading it that you think I'm making a big deal of nothing, calling a few "mean" messages harassment.

Which no one commented on i might add, so don't speak for everyone on a post like that, speak for yourself

And then...

Well you know, if you have an ounce of decency, you could go modify your post that seems to be mocking the victim of ongoing harassment that's been happening for over a year by psychotic losers. You are making a joke of it but I am now seriously fed up with it and the admins' failure to do anything about it, and the morons talking about my tits.

None of this is okay.

All this when what I said had actually happened, with a screenshot in PM no less, and responded with
I want van banned permanently as much as the next person. The guy to this day still harasses me because he lost to a single mage when I was playing humans from 4 and he couldn't kill a single unit while playing 2 on gow. He still can't get over that and will bother me whenever he sees me online.

Please don't go acting like i'm some saint just because we're cool with each other. I don't have a problem with you, i dont want a problem with you, judging by my history with people like equinox, you will know when I have a problem with you.

Afterwards is when the in-game stuff started to happen,  you asking me again why i wont delete my comment on forums then attacking me with garbage like how I hate women and im sexist, and that I am protecting van and so on and so on (Even though my posts exposed him to harassing other people? And I only started to defend the guy months after this nonsense with you)  all because i didn't want to delete/modify a non-hateful humor comment, (which your ok with you say on this thread!, the pms prove otherwise by you trying to silence/censor me because only your problems come first) while in that same post stating an actual event that happened. which I don't have the screenshots to prove the in-game stuff happened, As I don't care to screenshot much things that aren't things related to hacking like SS requests unless its something potentially more serious then that,

Quote from: Winchester on January 06, 2019, 10:23:38 AM
Yet anyone who has challenged you slightly is labeled a "hater",  an "anti-babyshark toxic"

This is total nonsense. I have some 800 posts on this forum, many of them responding calmly and rationally to people who are calling for me and my kids to be killed.

A hater is someone who just shows up for no other purpose than to irritate, attack, inflame, annoy.

Show me evidence anywhere that I call someone a hater for merely challenging me if they are genuinely seeking the truth and not just make empty, unfounded attack

Well, heres a thread which proves you wrong http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4457.30.html, I haven't spoken to you since our in-game stuff happened to this point and I made no attack against you at all, all I write is
Im going to take a leap of faith here and guess that Swift has never spoken to U8 about babyshark once in his lifetime.

To which you respond, start Branding me with everyone else because I wouldn't fulfill your stupid request in august, and in the same post, much like your post to Maciek, think I have some ulterior motivation because of some short post, and even more! in the same  post saying you would walk away if everyone stops talking about you, which they did, For several months yet you came back recently regardless of that, regardless of your word and started more drama!

The Anti-BabyShark Toxics have nothing but lies, insults, unfounded slanderous accusations, and now wild guesses and leaps of faith.

What's your motivation, Winchester? What are you after?

I would gladly walk away, but some people are adamant to chase and smear and malign me with lies and ridiculous accusations. People should know the truth.

Hypocrite definition: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs (dictionary.com)

Name the belief I have and name the words or actions that contradict it.

For one, pretending to be so against smearing people, yet you'll smear me, and people like Maciek for disagreeing with you, even if Macieks small post towards was what you say it was, in that he wants you and Tupac to go away, this does NOT mean he wants to kill warcraft 2, it would just means he wants you to go away. You are not warcraft 2, which certainly means he's not trying to kill you either. Secondly, pretending to being so anti-toxic to the point you started your own server for it, yet being one of the toxic ones here on the forums that aren't yours

And your response was to scare off your friends and attack them instead of the aggressors

Please be more specific. No clue what you're referring to here.

Above posts involving me should be enough.

By silencing  or branding everyone who would dare ask you a question without your permission?

Who did I silence lol? Maciek can talk all he wants. I never suggested he be muted or banned or silenced. I generally don't have a problem with Maciek, never have, don't know him,

By silence I mean you just brand them a 'hater' or "anti babyshark toxic" as a means to ignore them, all because they questioned you or your beliefs. But you are also dishonest here, even though you don't know him, you do have a problem with him questioning you, which is why your slandering him and accusing him of having some agenda or mission. Even if he just wants you to go away, His not doing anything wrong on the level you accuse him of.
but if you show up to criticize or attack me or falsely accuse me, don't call any response "unprovoked". I am often responding to people who are calling to have me killed, and I'm the one being told I'm "extreme" lol. Your bias is showing.

You lying against me saying I want to kill babies is not proof that I have lied, but proof you have. I'm still waiting for you to specify what "lies" I've told. I am not sorry for being silly as it's part of who I am, but I am sorry that it affected you this way and I wouldn't do it with you again for that reason. but to make them laughI'm fine with leaving you alone like I have for the past 3 years, but if you show up to criticize or attack me or falsely accuse me, don't call any response "unprovoked". I am often responding to people who are calling to have me killed, and I'm the one being told I'm "extreme" lol. Your bias is showing.

Bias: inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

Show me where I posted  calling to have you killed to warrant extreme responses from you. You attacked me for days because I wouldn't remove a comment telling the truth with some slight humor (Humor which on this very thread you claim to be ok with! Non-Hateful! Lied obviously) in it. I have not called to have you killed at any point. Nor have I criticized you without some truth to it without you labeling  me as a hater or an " Anti-Babyshark Toxic".  YOUR bias is showing, as well as your inflated self importance.  All you've ever been is unfair in these past few threads. Another thing you are hypocritical about. You have the biggest bias. "Maciek wants me to go away, HE WANTS WARCRAFT 2 TO DIE". <<< Not a bias at all?  And lol, sorry that my baby killing comment bothered you so much, you've only been on the same level of extreme to push your agenda since August.
don't mind if someone sees me as a "bully" of bullies, someone who will stand up to people who go around provoking and attacking or banning people for no reason.

But bring forward ONE single person with whom I initiated a problem with by going after them with rudeness for no reason. Ie. "Hey man, you're ugly!" to a random person. Good luck. If I'm provoked, I can get feisty like anyone else, as I am a normal human being and not a robot.

Except you say that Dugs is a nice guy who just made a mistake, yet months later you magically reappear to continuously start attacking him and make accusations against him?  You also attacked me in game for days for also being attacked by van? As if to say only your problems should be highlighted and no one elses and that I should keep my mouth shut?
Provide concrete examples cuz so far you have zero.

You need to listen to your own advice here. You throw around baseless accusations with 0 Proof constantly. IE: Maciek wants to kill warcraft 2 Why don't you provide concrete examples?. Dugs is threatening people, let me tell you something, Dugs sister was actually threatened once by someone on warcraft 2 and he stopped playing for a while because of it because it was too far.

Sorry that you contacting another man on a video games wife brings back flashbacks to that for some people

paranoia definition: 1. an extreme and unreasonable feeling that other people do not like you or are going to harm or criticize you

Yes, you possess an extreme, and unreasonable feeling that other people do not like you or are going to harm you or criticize you.  That's why You're being called extreme , because one thing unrelated to killing equates to killing in your eyes. Hence why the baby murder example I used on you when you called me swift 3 years ago.  It doesn't bother me at all, I've been accused of being the guy who actually threatened dugs sister when I wasn't which was actually a real problem when I was just actually a new player who found a link on youtube. the criticisms against you are not unjust, and are not intended to harm you, or show hatred towards you, despite how much you think it does.
Just saying KILL! BAN! NAZI! RACIST! SLUT! MENTALLY ILL! PHOBE! LIAR! HYPOCRITE! EVIL! BULLY! in the absence of truth and real evidence of anything while trying to persuade anyone you're on the side of truth and compassion is being the hypocrite/evil/bully/liar that the accuser is accusing someone else of being.

Other then point out how you've lied, and how you've become the bully to some people unrelated to your van incident, and proven to be hypocritical, please tell me where I said any of the other things about you. Quite frankly, you've called me most of those things based with no evidence of anything? Yes I defend van now, and this is months after you were calling me most of these things already pretty much forcing me to side with him.

If you don't want to be called out by me, don't make groundless, intentionally provocative attacks, don't falsely accuse without evidence.

The same applies to you. Don't think you're above being called out for groundless stuff with no evidence.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:47:24 AM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 10:53:07 PM »
Sorry that you awaited my reply so badly. A little thing called life happens which I know you don't value other then your own. I know it's a hard thing to grasp. Not a lot of time to dig find old threads while simultaneously writing a long post to you.

Failed to address the most crucial fact, ok, what is it? you wanted proof?  I gave you proof of you pming me telling me if i have an ounce of decency ill take my posts down, you're the one lying on here while in that other thread saying shit like "Thats not what america stands for" while you're pming people trying to censor their freedom to speak when they don't even say anything offensive. last I checked thats that not what America stood for either. Just because I don't care to screenshot shit you say to me while im in a game doesn't mean the shit didn't happen. Your behavior leading up to it adds up, your next post towards me following the in-game events adds up. So get over yourself, you're not worth taking a screenshot over unless you actually plan to threaten me and follow through with it or if you deny a screenshot request, I'd need a new hard drive just to screenshot all the garbage you sent me.  I at least know van as psychopathic as he is couldn't follow through with his threat to me since im in a completely different side of the world. Which by the way You seem to have no problem believing that just fine when I say he did it despite no screenshot, because it adds up.  But because it's you oh no! His an anti-babyshark toxic! He wants war2 to die! but go on, keep telling yourself you did nothing wrong to anyone on here and that everyone just hates you while your making false accusations towards people. You're paranoid plain and simple, and your narcissistic behaviour will be the downfall of war2usa. And then the new players will just be forced to come back here where they'll just be booted from games again. 

And by the way, still waiting on all your evidence. Oh that's right, you have none. So you're trying to role play as a teacher now.