Author Topic: Communist China's Persecution of Christians and Government Critics  (Read 9267 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Communist China's Persecution of Christians and Government Critics
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:16 PM »
Last time there was a big protest in China they called in the army, then very publicly killed all the protesters, bulldozed their bodies into large piles and burned them.

hahahahahahah

he's a liberal meme

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 04:46:52 AM »

topographic projection of population density.  see that crazy spike, it's angola prison

Yeah the US prison industry is also pretty disgraceful IMO, but I'm not sure how that is Xi Jinping's responsibility ;)

Last time there was a big protest in China they called in the army, then very publicly killed all the protesters, bulldozed their bodies into large piles and burned them.

hahahahahahah

he's a liberal meme

Wow. Who laughs about the Tiananmen Square Massacre?

Even the Chinese leadership at the time admitted to the cold blooded murder of 180 protesters aged 9 and up, I think because it was the lowest figures they could invent to try to explain all the video footage. Anyone with half a brain knows the death toll was much higher.

One of the least funny events in the history of mankind. What else do you want to laugh about genius?

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »

Even the Chinese leadership at the time admitted to the cold blooded murder of 180 protesters aged 9 and up, I think because it was the lowest figures they could invent to try to explain all the video footage. Anyone with half a brain knows the death toll was much higher.

One of the least funny events in the history of mankind. What else do you want to laugh about genius?

i'm laughing at what a joke liberal you are.
didn't wikileaks already expose Tienanmen square "massacre" as fake news?
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/89BEIJING18828_a.html

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 12:10:54 PM »

topographic projection of population density.  see that crazy spike, it's angola prison

Yeah the US prison industry is also pretty disgraceful IMO, but I'm not sure how that is Xi Jinping's responsibility ;)

hahahahahahah

he's a liberal meme

China National anthem Chinese & English lyrics - YouTube
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 01:09:42 AM »

i'm laughing at what a joke liberal you are.
didn't wikileaks already expose Tienanmen square "massacre" as fake news?
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/89BEIJING18828_a.html

OMG .... No.  ...and let me say as per usual: DUH

Your link to a single account from "CHILEAN SECOND SECRETARY CARLOS GALLO" actually seems quite accurate and does not at all contradict the accounts in the PAGE I LINKED or even remotely suggest anything is "fake news". Why don't you actually read the stuff you post?

There were some inaccuracies with initial reports - like the fact that most of the civillians murdered by the army weren't killed in the actual square per se, but a short distance away after they blocked a bridge in front of the advancing army.

The news of the protesters staging hunger-strikes and peaceful protests in Tiananmen Square had been all over the news for weeks. The fact is it ended when the army killed and wounded masses of protesters and dragged the rest away to prison. Saying "oh but we didn't actually kill most of them in the square" is just irellevant propoganda, even if it's true - same protest, same people, still dead ... so what?

The fact that China declared martial law, mobilized tanks, APCs and hundreds of thousands of troops, then killed a whole lot of their own unarmed civillians with hollow-point automatic weapons fire is public knowlege that was not even denied by the Chinese. >DUH<.

There were arguments about whether the death toll was hundreds or thousands, but neither option seems even remotely acceptable to me.

HERE is an entire page detailing only the PLA (Chinease Army) movements over several months during the 1989 protests.

The list of the 21 most wanted student leaders was constantly looped on Chinese state TV along with broadcasts of arrests.

This stuff went on for months, and I am old enough to remember it vividly.

Perhaps one day some self-opinionated ignoramus will try to tell you that 9/11 or the Arab Spring was a hoax that never happened. You may even feel like laughing at them until you remember how many people died. Do you know all the facts about these things? No. Are you sure every news report was 100% accurate? No.... but you know these things actually happened because you were alive at the time, right? DUH.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 01:26:32 AM »
yea i'm not reading a word of that.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 01:39:02 AM »
yea i'm not reading a word of that.

Yeah, that sounds right.

Willful ignorance like yours needs careful curation.