Author Topic: LoNe vs. u8t3io3p  (Read 10147 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: LoNe vs. u8t3io3p
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 10:36:27 PM »
your name never comes up.. period. so GOAT might be a stretch.

everyone s brain is different. your internal timers are either probably better than other's internal timers.. or you played 100 games a day every day for months/years on end with little interruptions.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 11:14:51 PM »
A lot of the people who say "this guy or that guy" is the best ever are only fueling the propaganda of other players opinions.

I'd wager that 90% of players that claim for example KHB is the GOAT have played less than 3 games with/against him. Newer generations just echo what has been spewed in the past.

What makes a certain player GOAT?

All around ability. Longevity.

Often debates who is GOAT in NBA, MJ or Lebron. EASY.
It's most definitely MJ. Why? He was not only good in the regular season, often having beat team records, but also a playoff beast. Undefeated in the finals.

Same principles can be applied to the GOAT war2 player.

Not only did I dominate the entire fastest speed for almost a decade, playing humans. When at the time I can think of 2 maybe 3 players who played humans exclusively.

I then set my fastest crown aside and migrated to ef. Also being a dominant force with the human race when literally no one other than Doug played with humans fulltime.

Now I can only think of 1 other player with the same storied history as me. And that's swift.

That is why I have respect for him as a player, both travelling almost identical paths to super stardom.

Ash was good at ef
Valkrie was good at ef
Khb was good at ef

That is all they were good at. Chew on that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 01:41:34 AM »
Noone Care about your opinion, since u put in your list player who got caught on hacks
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2019, 02:10:54 AM »
I was the best on fastest from when BNET was released until I stopped playing it, I don't even know who Bara is, lol.

There are 2 Goats, Nerzyman and myself. The rest of you are all newbies.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2019, 04:13:15 AM »
Didnt blizzard add fastest with bne w2?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2019, 06:25:38 AM »
Clearly im the GOAT

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2019, 06:50:29 AM »
Didnt blizzard add fastest with bne w2?

Yeah it was only added when Bnet was released, was a fun novelty for the first year but then everyone got sick of it and went back to EF