Author Topic: LoNe vs. u8t3io3p  (Read 10154 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: LoNe vs. u8t3io3p
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 06:16:05 AM »
I'm just saying, when the good players leave there obviously has to be a next in command from the newbs. I guess this times its lone and szwgier

Ok so in your mind who was good?
I've played you on a smurf already your not in the top 10 on RU.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 12:28:15 PM »
I'm just saying, when the good players leave there obviously has to be a next in command from the newbs. I guess this times its lone and szwgier

Ok so in your mind who was good?
I've played you on a smurf already your not in the top 10 on RU.

he will be if he keeps playing

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 12:29:01 PM »
the knowledge is there.. just not the muscle memory/timing.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2019, 01:50:30 PM »
Wasn’t Wargasm one of the best once? I wouldn’t say everyone achieves their former glory.
Will be interesting to see how bara is in 6 months.
war2 > war3

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
Lol Tora..... You must  be still enjoying wc2 so much!
Wg being the best once? hahahahahahahahahaha................... LOL
Anyway Bara does not need 6 months. He needs 15% of his former passion and a few days of duels with today's top players.

Bara > KHB x 10.
(In my experienece.)
Unlike you, I do recognize mastery and Bara will easily prove this if he sticks around.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2019, 02:43:20 PM »
I’m waiting to be proven wrong. Let’s see it bara.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »
this is partly true but also sometimes some formerly weaker people play enough to make a leap
szwagier and jesk are prime examples of people that used to be worse than me that i saw surpass me big time.

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 05:30:28 PM »
szwagier and jesk are prime examples of people that used to be worse than me that i saw surpass me big time.

To be fair, over the years, there have been many examples of this phenomenon.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
Lol zing

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2019, 07:00:09 PM »
Wasn’t Wargasm one of the best once? I wouldn’t say everyone achieves their former glory.
Will be interesting to see how bara is in 6 months.

WG was a top player.. not too bad at 1s, but exceptionally well at 2s. he seems to slowly be climbing back up there.

the GREAT players of this game either 1) have really good natural internal clocks .. or 2) play so frequently that they've trained their internal clocks to be great.

if me (or WG) quit war2 for 3 years and then come back, we know WHAT to do for the most part .. we just dont have the ability to do it because our brains have lost those connections.

right now for example, after playing weed-free for 2-3 weeks, im noticing that my brain is doing a better job of telling me 'make peon' at the appropriate time throughout the entire game.. that timer in my brain is getting better and better after i stopped smoking weed. ive also (just in the past couple days) started gaining the ability to "rotate" grunts that are currently in battle. Whichever grunt is taking the most damage I'm starting to get better at pulling it 1-2 spaces from fight, then putting it back into the fight... They seem like really small things, but they are HUGE in the course of a game.. I KNOW I should be doing it, but my brain hasnt been doing a good job of allowing me to do it until recently... just lots of repetition and it will get better and better.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
some people pick that shit up and retain it a lot better than others.. im not one of them. i gotta get lots of sober games in to get everything flowing smoothly.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 07:24:49 PM »
While I love a challenge, it is impossible at this stage in my life to play an average of 15-20 games a day, every day to achieve my former greatness. I can squeeze in 5 games a week, maybe.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 11:42:38 AM »
diffrent between you tk and me is that whenever i went inactive  i came stronger, u came weaker xD

4 years ago jesk was far better than me, i had problems to win vs him, then i get banned for trolling claw and i didnt play w2 1,5 year
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 01:28:35 PM »
What I dont understand is how people like braviet and spb and others have literally played 100,000s of matches but are still terrible. I've played maybe 15,000 total in my career and am still the GOAT.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 02:27:37 PM »
What I dont understand is how people like braviet and spb and others have literally played 100,000s of matches but are still terrible. I've played maybe 15,000 total in my career and am still the GOAT.
1 game =/= 1 game
1 game can be 5 min like chop 4x4,
1 game can be 30 min like hsc 1x1

viet is losing his skills, he was better but its only my opinion,

its happen if some1 are just playing, 0 think about "why i lost last game"
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience