Author Topic: Time to start playing Faster?  (Read 2038 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Time to start playing Faster?
« on: February 01, 2019, 06:13:44 AM »
Warbux is onto something here. Everyone has aged now. A lot of the guys who play EF now use to play Fastest. Well I think it's time to head to faster.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Time to start playing Faster?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 09:23:15 AM »
Faster is the nostalgia speed for me since that was the speed I played on when I used to play warcraft 2 on the playstation 1 as a kid :P

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 09:28:42 AM »
The way I see it it would make humans way too strong and break the game they already are kinda broken on hsc...

I mean clearly with the game being that slow humans will just reach fortress and blizzard the whole map before orcs get their first grunt out :/

The only problem is I cant prove it because everytime I host faster games people do not want to  join my games.
Because they are affraid of my humans certainly not because it is slow and boring and will take ages to finish.

So I thought we should force them to play slower that seems like a good way to go about it. :thumbsup:

ps: I am not trolling. I play humans, humans do not have trolls... It just is not a thing.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »
I would be down to play faster speed, why not?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 03:50:06 PM »
Warbux is onto something here. Everyone has aged now. A lot of the guys who play EF now use to play Fastest. Well I think it's time to head to faster.
if youre not in a neighbor war then the first couple mintues feels slow...

after that though it's good