Author Topic: Heal is better than: Lust, D&D, and Haste combined, Humans are just broken OP  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Breaking news we all were fooled for 20 years here is the simple truth, just trust me I know.

Also it is worth mentioning:

Ballistas are better to micro than catapults.
Exorcism is way more useful than runes.
Blizzard is twice as powerful as d&d.
invisibility is waaaaaay better than haste.

Honorable mention:
Polymorph is way more easy to use and has way more application than coil and is totally worth spending 2k and 200 ticks over.
Coil totally cannot do the same as polymorph for the same amount of mana with easier targeting and also heal it just is not a thing.

The most important part being Archers are stronger than lusted ogres I can prove it.

I ran a legit test multiple times and I can tell you every single time my one archer killed 9 lusted ogres like it was nothing. He did not even take a scratch and that was only a level 1 archer!

#LustIsCrap #GoHumans #OrcsSuckBalls #HumanTrumpCard

Next time you play against a weaker player make sure they pick humans and you pick orcs so that you have a good handicap!

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:52:02 AM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
@Sepi true story bro, though you have to admit there are no insults here.

If both sides do not make an effort to bring real honest and verifiable arguments to the table that is what you end up with a real trolls vs trolls conversation.

But hell who cares about real facts these days we can just make some up.

Tired of fighting opinions based on thin air with logical verifiable facts, so I gave up, that discussion was not going anywhere.
Trolls cannot be reasoned with.
The only thing a troll understands is trolling.

Now I think I was respectful enough, now I get to have fun too! :))

Ps: Did you know lust cost 50 mana? Damn it is sooo expensive heal only cost 6 mana!!! So freaking unfair it is almost 10 times less expensive!
Nerf humans!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:04:53 AM by Cel »

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
oo human are better on water thats 100% sure cause of invisibility is too powerful but on land maps u cant use invisibility that much. So on land maps orc are better for sure. Also on water 1 mage can mage like 10 ogres lusted np just invisible it and run to all ogres and blizzard them all! lol

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
O yes and also how many times invisibility allows u to attack and leave ur island when enemy team has many juggs on you. So invisible transport np. Haste doesnt speed up ur transport that much

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Well that is because it does not speed up transports at all they always move at max speed.
So stop hasting your transports guys unless you really fear a mage will try to slow it down it just is a waste of mana.

Yeah totally and a invisible mage will totally do more damages than a hasted dk in all situations because the hasted dk will totally be spotted in time all the time.
As a matter of fact I barely ever see a hasted dk drop work in any of my games it just never happens.

Whereas mages can cast invisibility all day it totally is super cheap you do not have to make an extra mage that will just stand there waiting to have enough mana to cast that one spell and nothing else.

It totally is not more worth it to just send the two mages and use multicasting.

Well humans still are better than orcs on land maps though...
I disagree with you on this one Ring62, they can definitely cast so many much more invisibility because it is so cheap.
they can even make 9 knights invisible and send them right inside an enemy base just like that.
And because knights are invisible they will always do the first attack so it totally is broken!
it totally does not require you to have 9 mages sitting around for ages to do that since it basically is free.

The only reason people do not do it is because they suck at war2...
 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:53:49 AM by Cel »

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
oo i think haste speed up ur transport but not by a lot cause i saw pros using it on transports

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
How would u even know its already at max speed without haste anyways? loll

Offline Ring62

• Grunt
    • View Profile
what u mean invisibility is free? it cost 3k gold and u have to wait for 200 mana each time to use it but its still worth cause its so good on water

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
@Ring62

OMG Ring I wouldn't !
Damn you are right I should trust you yet again a myth has been debunked the blizzard employees that did that site are so wrong about haste it totally works on transports and totally does not double dragons damages.
http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/deathknights.html

We were so wrong all these years. It is incredible!

what u mean invisibility is free? it cost 3k gold and u have to wait for 200 mana each time to use it but its still worth cause its so good on water

Yeah 200 magic is nothing right? totally worth waiting for it!
That is way better than casting 8 times blizzard (25 mana each). It simply is totally more worth it you will definitely get a better outcome out of it.

If you have a mage that is sitting around waiting for enough magic to use invisibility or polymorph you are definitely doing things right!

It is not like flexibility and reactivity matters anyways.
Totally is worth the idle time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 12:50:32 PM by Cel »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
I haven’t read anything but the title. But really? Is this actually being debated?
Lust is clearly better than heal.
war2 > war3