War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

War2Combat becomes multilingual: French,German,Italian,Polish,Russian,Spanish 1113  38

Peon Posts: 35 Karma: +0/-0 **

WarKid

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: War2Combat becomes multilingual: French,German,Italian,Polish,Russian,Spanish
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
Uploaded 3 new versions to ftp, check please

Tested the 3 of them! Everything seems to be OK! :D
Administrator Ogre Posts: 1276 Karma: +119/-9 *****

iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile

iL

Re: War2Combat becomes multilingual: French,German,Italian,Polish,Russian,Spanish
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 03:49:59 AM »
Tested the 3 of them! Everything seems to be OK! :D
That's great!

So, Spanish versions are ok now.

I also noticed that Full and Normal versions does not include the "Campaings" options and i think they should (only lite would not include the campaings).
Ops, there were 3 different menu items in previous versions to make choice between newai and campaign. I leaved only 1 checkbox "newai", that gives newai instead of the campaign and forgot to remove that 2 strings, my fault, sorry.

Now waiting for other languages, maybe someone will be ready to translate combat to French, German, Italian, Polish?
English and Russian is my part.

Also, i thought to add German hotkeys into english version from known patch. Not sure if i need that since we now have fully translated German combat.

WarKid

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 06:30:22 AM »
Ah! Great! I thought the campaing error was OK because they were already included natively in the game. Good you fixed that!

iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile

iL

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2019, 03:54:26 PM »
Updated download section to organize all versions to 1 big table:
http://en.war2.ru/downloads/
Peon Posts: 48 Karma: +4/-0 **

8)MikulZ(8

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2019, 08:58:21 AM »
Looking good! I like that we now have a full version with music and everything so people don't have to edit some registers and download iso images to get music working  ^-^

WarKid

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2019, 04:52:38 PM »
Very good indeed!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile

iL

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2019, 03:47:39 AM »
Splitted conversation about korean translation here: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4875.0.html
Grunt Posts: 148 Karma: +0/-0 ***

Muz

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Muz

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
Is this game translatable to Arabic?

iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre
    • View Profile

iL

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2019, 06:01:30 AM »
Well, it support left-to-right writing, no more than 128 chars per language. That are limits. Not sure if arabic supports such limits. If yes, i'd say yes, it is.