Author Topic: War2Combat becomes multilingual: French,German,Italian,Polish,Russian,Spanish  (Read 22700 times)

Offline Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Ok, this is puzzling me, why is the characters displays this weird fonts, even though I adjusted my Windows locale settings to Japanese? I typed in the Japanese word, ใƒ†ใ‚นใƒˆ.

I noticed the Starcraft Japanese version has 3 font files names, namely, fontbig.jfn, fontmed.jfn, and fontsmall.jfn.

By the way, does modding a game, require a pseudo-code or flowchart like in every programming?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 01:14:36 PM by Muz »

Offline Rensyyra

• Peon
  • Warga Warcraft
    • View Profile
I'm from Indonesia, can I add Bahasa to installer?
~ It doesn't matter which clan you are from and what race you are born in, We are all big families of the Warcraft Community ~

Lok`Tar Ogar!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Hello!
Nice to see Indonesian players here!

Sure, let me send the installer text to you!

BTW, would be great if you can translate the whole war2 to Bahasa. What do you think about that?
Otherwise it would be a little strange: the installer is in Bahasa, but the game itself is not. But anyway it's great!
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Rensyyra

• Peon
  • Warga Warcraft
    • View Profile
Hello!
Nice to see Indonesian players here!

Sure, let me send the installer text to you!

BTW, would be great if you can translate the whole war2 to Bahasa. What do you think about that?
Otherwise it would be a little strange: the installer is in Bahasa, but the game itself is not. But anyway it's great!

Thanks a lot for this, okay maybe first I will do change language installer to bahasa. If possible next change in game. Sorry if i dont fast reply to this thread, busy in reallife...so sorry about that. But I do my best haahhaha
~ It doesn't matter which clan you are from and what race you are born in, We are all big families of the Warcraft Community ~

Lok`Tar Ogar!