War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Re: ? 1695  31

Ogre Mage Posts: 1663 Karma: +64/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ?
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 11:28:01 PM »
You said "one thing at a time, no massive post" but you didn't follow your own standard.

Its not her standard though? And you would completely ignore it if it wasn't a long post addressing multiple points of yours, lets be real. 
Death Knight Posts: 2570 Karma: +82/-4 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ?
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2019, 01:51:44 PM »
FIX YOUR CRUDDY CHARACTER LIMIT NEWB SO I CAN QUOTE YOU.

1. You edited that quote so it's invalid.

2. Threats about the FBI ROFL they would laugh and hang up on you. Just running this site server you broke the law. That's like calling the cops and saying tupac stole my weed.

3. You don't like the last post huh? Now you see how babyshark feels. Maybe I should be more detailed!

4. You lack the integrity and intelligence to understand what I'm capable of. If you feel the need to still accuse me of such skid attacks against you're newb server feel free. You contradict yourself moron. Blaming me with no proof.

5. You want a great example? Everything on your server is weak there are many ways to crash your Apache, PHP , etc remotely making iL manually repair. I would recommend closing your mouth with such false allegations against my name.