Author Topic: Re: ?  (Read 13765 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: ?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 10:49:46 AM »
^^Tell the truth do you sit around thinking about all the injustices of war2 multiple times a day? If so I suggest you get help.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:01:28 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: ?
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »
In order to be helped you would have to accept you need help and actually want to get help.

Clearly your ramblings on this internet forum are not the ramblings of someone who is mentally sane.
Do you want help for your mental health?
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ?
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 11:24:43 PM »
There is a reason why in America, the standard is innocent until proven guilty. Because otherwise anyone accused of anything would automatically be guilty.

Except you don't apply this at all and everyone not associated with you is guilty until proven guilty.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »
Absolutely.

Yes. Right away.

Connect me to your best professionals.

I feel like with a case this advanced, the best option is probably euthanasia. But if you know someone who can work with the situation, by all means. Forward the emergency number.

https://www.talkspace.com

I believe Micheal phelps used these services.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 02:33:30 PM »
@BabyShark  i appreciate your effort to be straightforward & civil, so i will reply to what you have said:

You allowed me to be subject to one-sided unprovoked hateful spam pm for about 2 years that was targetted and harassing and relentless, which I complained about to you over a long period of time. You did make some effort eventually to ban LeeRoy, but Tora repeatedly unbanned, showing how much of a joke the entire admin group is. If he had the power, Tora would treat you as despicably as he does me and so would everyone else.

this has been an ongoing point of contention, simply because you have always refused to acknowledge that war2.ru makes no claims to moderate against flaming on the server. simply put: people are allowed to flame each on war2.ru. whether you agree with that or not, whether or not it is right or wrong, whether or not it is the best thing for the war2 community, the fact remains that this has been the operating policy for many years & you were perfectly aware of this fact. i do not consider it a legitimate accusation to say that the admin team has failed you in some way for not doing more to protect you against flaming. it was your choice to participate in an unmoderated gaming environment, so as i see it the responsibility for the consequences of that choice rests squarely on you.

Then ME, you had muted for a couple of frustrated lines when I wasn't even there (as if I needed to be reined in after I'd already blocked van and left my house). Yes, I called van a psychotic creepy loser, which he is, and yes I told someone (apparently someone *important*) to shut up when he came to criticize me without knowing the situation.

Such ridiculously minor offences for which no one else has ever been punished.

Do you not see how wrong what you did was? I was 100% singled out unfairly for a few lines on ONE DAY that were just true while everyone else can say whatever they want for years with zero consequence.

For you to say, oh it was Discord, different rules is nonsense. Van and others have posted all kinds of gross stuff including "nigger" this and that all over with no consequence. I was absolutely singled out.

& this seems to be the root of your reprobation against me in particular. because it seems to bother you deeply, i will take the time to address it in detail. here is my perspective of that situation:

a personal flame war took place between you & van @ Discord. CaptainKurtz, a discord mod, was present & politely asked both to stop but was ignored by both. both you & van were retroactively muted by me at Kurtz's recommendation which i agreed with & remained muted for several days afterwards.

here is some relevant context for this situation/reasoning for my actions:

- the campaign launched by you against Leeroy+van was already well underway at the time of this incident.

- based on you past behavior in similar campaigns (frequent & vocal posting, any-means-necessary argumentation/tactics) + van's default personality i deemed it extremely likely that such arguments would continue happening if they were allowed to

- discord IS a standalone platform & it DOES operate based on different rules. it has superior moderation features, so we use them there because they are available & effective.

- discord servers take about 30 seconds to set up. war2 discord started out around 2 years prior to this incident as a barebones teamspeak alternative used by a handful of active war2 players & constantly getting spammed by yamon. by the time of your muting it had evolved quite a bit. spamming was almost completely nonexistent at that point, + i'd recently put in a good bit of effort setting up channels, roles, pinning useful links & resources and other things, + there was also an established population of "casuals" (people interested in war2 who are not members of the war2.ru community). so it was by that time a unique and standalone satellite hangout/discussion space, and thus there was a vested interest in taking steps to keep it free of flaming/spamming about personal grievances.

- muting happened retroactively because at that time no muting capability existed. as i said, spamming had not been a big problem for some time. the bs/van argument (and the arrival of van @ discord in particular, iirc he joined shortly before the argument took place) highlighted the need for superior protections, so i set them up and put them into effect. these protections remain in effect currently & have served us well (mostly against van, haha). war2 discord is a much cleaner & safer discussion space than war2 itself, with an optional channel for unmoderated discussion that is separate from the main population of of players & "casuals".

- you & van received equal treatment in the way you were dealt with. (actually that's not entirely true; van was "kicked" briefly from the server as he continued to flame after the fact, you were not. otherwise however you received equal treatment.)

- the decision to mute also had a lot to do with the fact that a moderator asked you to stop while the argument was in progress, but you chose not to. as i understand it this is a very common policy in online communities.

- i took action to prevent discord from becoming a mouthpiece for a personal feud between 2 players (both known to be especially opinionated & vocal), nothing more.  your ability to continue arguing your case at the forum was never infered with in the slightest. i consider my actions neither biased nor unreasonable.

If he had the power, Tora would treat you as despicably as he does me and so would everyone else.

I was able to ignore it for close to 2 years until I'd had enough. You haven't been spammed endlessly for 2 years by multiple users so don't pretend like you'd have no limit to how much you're willing to take.

If you rewind time to where I'd seen as little harssment and bullying as you, I also was very fine ignoring it. Why don't you log on ru as BabyShark while van and Leeroy are logged on in channel and see how sweet your buddies are? Having to type squelch over and over and over gets annoying to keep the screen from getting spammed. It affected my ability to enjoy my favorite game.

You barely even play W2 and everyone knows you have a ban hammer, so you don't get 1% of the crap I get from W2's mentally ill adults who act several decades younger than their biological age.

It actually clearly takes VERY little for you to start using the ban button to protect yourself.

i disagree with the suggestion that all female players will inevitably get singled out for harassment simply because of their femaleness. aside from the one-off flames here & there that everybody gets, i have played @ war2.ru without incident since 2011 & it has been common knowledge that i'm a woman for most of that time. the insults themselves might be gender-specific (for instance i will tend to get called a cunt or a bitch if it is known that i'm a woman), but they don't happen because i am one. they happen when i play bad or say something provocative or sometimes out of the blue, just like for everyone else.

i also never experienced any problems during the time when i was not an admin & am entirely willing to forfeit my banning privileges as iL has done to prove this point, since i most of what i do is backend/upkeep anyway. i doubt it's relevant though, as i've banned very few people in the time that i've been admin, and as far as i can remember have never once inflicted any punishment as retaliation for a personal attack (because i have made a point of not doing so, though there were many opportunities for it).

i am willing to log on & play on the babyshark account; pm me the password if you want. i will stream!

Van called you a retard one time on Discord and you booted him lol. Then you later became good buddies with him and trashed me together. Great friend you turned out to be. I trusted you once, and I *still* would not like to see you hurt. I'm calling out the bad behavior because I want you to open your eyes and bring about change for the better. It's obviously too late for me, but for all the other innocent nice people who do and have been treated grossly, there should be some attempt at justice.

i have played & enjoyed many games with van in the last couple days in fact, but i wouldn't exactly say he's my buddy. just check this replay: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/375195862 he insults me almost nonstop for the entire 1 hour game :D (i suspect it is largely an in-game meta tactic however -- get under the enemy's skin & you can throw them off balance, giving you an edge. van does it especially well. fortunately i resisted & took the game!)

i'm able to coexist just fine with antagonistic people like Van, Equinox etc. because i respect their terms & am willing to operate on them. as i see it most of the widespread antagonism towards you stems from the fact that you criticize those who are unlike you & are unwilling to operate on their terms, and the idea that you get singled out based on gender or religion is simply an unsubstantiated red herring to avoid accountability for the ways you choose to conduct yourself.

for instance: repeatedly calling the war2 population a bunch of drug addicted mentally ill losers. you have a developed a negative opinion of those who habitually insult you, certainly it is not unreasonable that the opposite also be true. everyone has problems & no one likes to be generalized; i do not consider you or anyone else better than another human being simply because you/they have managed to avoid certain pitfalls of the human experience that others have not. we all struggle in different areas, it is the task of the truly good to uphold goodness at all times as an example, rather than stooping to the level of petty & retaliatory insult-exchanging.

"Thus the Master is available to all people
and doesn't reject anyone.
He is ready to use all situations
and doesn't waste anything.
This is called embodying the light.

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?

If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret."

(emphasis mine.) i see as i always have a strong core of goodness in you babyshark, but i think you do tend to get lost. i dont hold that against you, it happens to us all.

You had Tupac banned for something he didn't do.

Tupac isn't banned from anywhere afaik & has never been banned from anywhere at my behest.

You said Tupac said *you* threatened to call the FBI. It was XuRnT, which is what he said. He showed the PM where XuRnT said this. You called him delusional. HE SHOWED THE PROOF. You lied about him also and falsely accused him.

XuRnT called Tupac's employer. Have you or anyone at ru done anything about that? Cuz I guarantee if someone who plays at USA had done it you'd all have been going on about how psychotic and inappropriate that is. But since he's on team ru and Tupac's children deserve to starve because he has criticized you, it's all fine.

Tora was pretending like me threatening to call police on van for something he did do is crazy, but he remains silent when XuRnT threatens to call FBI or calls Tupac's employer to commit the criminal act of defaming him with lies for something he didn't do.

you're right about this, i doubled checked the convo and i misremembered -- tupac actually said that i was the one who gave burnt his real name. the point i was making still stands, that he threw a paranoid & unsubstantiated (& incorrect) accusation at me based on absolutely no evidence.

XuRnT called Tupac's employer. Have you or anyone at ru done anything about that? Cuz I guarantee if someone who plays at USA had done it you'd all have been going on about how psychotic and inappropriate that is. But since he's on team ru and Tupac's children deserve to starve because he has criticized you, it's all fine.

this has happened before -- Lance is known to have called USA-Archer's employer (or parents? forget) back when he was actively harassing the server & no one had a problem with that either. I don't know what Xurnt did or didn't do to call off tupac's attack, however ddos attacks ARE illegal:

therefore if he did contact or threaten to contact the FBI, then he was perfectly justified in doing so. you may argue that tupac is innocent & his involvement never proven, however it is certainly telling that the attacks on the server stopped approximately 1 second after Xurnt did whatever he did. if the attacks were being perpetuated by someone other than tupac, then threating tupac should've had no effect whatsoever on them. reporting tupac to the FBI is also entirely harmless in & of itself, as there would be no negative consequence unless he was in fact responsible. i am suspicious of any claim that Xurnt called tupac's employer unless some kind of documentation of the event other than tupac's word can be produced.

i also think it's worth a reminder of the sort of person you've chosen to throw in with:
You are a coward period. You let nick aka burnt threaten my name to the FBI in which they would laugh at the faggot rofl, harass my job, etc. You are a nasty ugly ogre looking trailor trash neighborhood cum dump. I saw your pictures and fucking threw up my 100$ steak.

You're website is complete shit and done just like a skid would. You are too stupid to register a private DNS and leave your real identity viewable. Since you all want to play dirty with my name in you're mouth wait until you see my website with all your names on it exposing nothing but truth from criminal record, etc.

no worse than the bad apples on war2.ru, but certainly no better.

You were the last admin who was gonna lift a finger to do anything about group bullying and spam, and then for unknown reasons, you decided to side with the people you always told me were deranged psychos. You called me a liar. Do you really still think that?

as i recall blid has been willing to intevene on your behalf on multiple occasions, including when you appealed personally to him after you & i had our falling out. multiple solutions to the harassment problem you faced were offered to you:

- i offered to ban Leeroy any time you contacted me with a screenshot showing him harassing you. (Tora did oppose it initially, but that didn't stop it from going into effect.) you availed yourself of this option only twice, approximately six months apart.
- i offered to let you use & moderate war2.me as a private flame-free gaming environment, which you chose not to do. as i see it there is functionally no difference between this & the "solution" represented by tupac's server.
- blid offered a mutual no-contact arrangement between you & Leeroy/Van very similar to my initial offer & which you also rejected

iirc, every single post i made in your Leeroy/Van complaint thread was ignored by you. is that me giving up on you for "unknown reasons", or is that my every attempt to mediate/mitigate the situation being marginalized/rejected by you?

i wouldnt say i think of you as "a liar", but i do know that you have lied/misrepresented yourself in the past in order to further your personal agenda. this is a fact (whether or not it was "justified", or the person "deserved" it, or "good things came of the bad deed" or whatnot). i also don't raise it as a character attack, simply as a "boy who cried wolf" type consideration -- it is information that is relevant to those whose job it is to mediate community disputes. if someone can't be trusted to represent themselves/their grievances accurately & honestly, how much effort are we as admins expected to spend looking into every new issue they raise? it's certainly fair to point out that other people on war2 will lie/misrepresent themselves freely, so in another sense it also goes back to what i said about good people doing their utmost to uphold goodness at all times & in all ways. it isn't always easy, but it is right.

I can no longer play at ru because of you. You are THE #1 reason. How fun do you think such a hostile environment is for anyone to play on? The losers in there are annoying, but your turning against me (for unknown reasons) after being friends for a long time let them all see that the last admin who was even gonna pretend to lift a finger to stop any excessive abuse now approves the persecution and hate towards a specific individual because in the communist view, Christians need to be attacked and exterminated, purged and killed from society.

as i see it, the situation is reversed. i gave you my honest & unconditional friendship for over a year, listened with full attention to everything you had to say, offered comfort many times to the best of my ability, helped you many times in many ways with various problems you had, shared my resources freely with you, and yet after something as trivial as muting you @ discord i was instantly written off as the most despicable incarnation of evil you could possibly imagine, without even the courtesy of being asked for an explanation for why i did what i did. it was simply assumed that i hate you & am evil, for no real reason that i can see. if i had e.g. muted you while allowing van to continue posting freely, then i might understand to some extent the nuclear reaction & denunciations that immediately followed, but things being what they are i feel as if my friendship has been abused & marginalized far more than the opposite. here is the reason why i have been unwilling to interact with or go to bat for you these past months, not unknown at all. i don't hold this against you anymore though, as again everyone struggles in different areas & i know you were under a lot of stress at the time & i suspect you still are.
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 02:46:02 PM »
i am willing to continue this conversation if you would like to, however i would appreciate if we could discuss individual points one at a time rather than in a single massive post, as i think the latter approach is inefficient and many points tend to get lost in the exchanges. i have not replied to all your points raised in the previous post, if there is anything else you would like me to reply to specifically then please indicate it. (again, raising & discussing points one at a time is appreciated.)
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »
also, i actually came here today primarily intending to share some passages with you from a book i've recently started reading. i'm not very far in yet, but already i've found some passages whose wisdom i think you may appreciate.

10How blissful those who have been persecuted for the sake of what is right, for theirs is the Kingdom of the heavens; 11How blissful you when they reproach you, and persecute you and falsely accuse you of every evil for my sake: 12Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in the heavens is great; for thus they persecuted the prophets before you.

19Whoever breaks one of the least of the commandments and teaches people to do likewise shall be called least in the Kingdom of the heavens; but whoever performs and teaches it, this one shall be called great in the Kingdom of the heavens. 20For I tell you that, unless your uprightness surpass that of the Scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter into the Kingdom of the heavens.

38You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39Whereas I tell you not to oppose the wicked man by force; rather, whosoever strikes you upon the right cheek, turn to him the other as well;

43You have heard that it has been said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and shall hate your enemy’— 44Whereas I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you; 45In this way you may become sons of your Father in the heavens, for he makes his sun to rise on the wicked and the good, and sends rain upon the just and the unjust. 46For if you love only those who love you, what recompense do you have? Do not even the tax-collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing that is extraordinary? Do not even the gentiles do the same? 48So be perfect, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

1“And make certain not to practice your righteousness before men, in order to be watched by them; otherwise you have no recompense with your Father in the heavens. 2When you give alms, therefore, do not trumpet it aloud before you, as those who are playacting do in the synagogues and in the streets so they may be lauded by men; amen, I tell you, they have their recompense in full. 3But when you are giving alms do not allow your left hand to know what it is your right hand does, 4So that your almsgiving is in secret. And your Father, who watches what is secret, will reward you.

it was this passage in particular that made decide to read & respond closely to your post.

22Whereas I say to you that everyone who becomes angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; and whoever says ‘Raka’* to his brother shall be liable to the Council; and whoever says ‘worthless reprobate’ shall be liable to enter Hinnom’s Vale of fire. 23If, therefore, you bring your gift to the altar and there recall that your brother holds something against you, 24Leave your gift in front of the altar, and first go and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

* an Aramaic word meaning “foolish,” “empty,” “of no account,” “worthless.”
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 11:28:01 PM »
You said "one thing at a time, no massive post" but you didn't follow your own standard.

Its not her standard though? And you would completely ignore it if it wasn't a long post addressing multiple points of yours, lets be real. 

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 01:51:44 PM »
FIX YOUR CRUDDY CHARACTER LIMIT NEWB SO I CAN QUOTE YOU.

1. You edited that quote so it's invalid.

2. Threats about the FBI ROFL they would laugh and hang up on you. Just running this site server you broke the law. That's like calling the cops and saying tupac stole my weed.

3. You don't like the last post huh? Now you see how babyshark feels. Maybe I should be more detailed!

4. You lack the integrity and intelligence to understand what I'm capable of. If you feel the need to still accuse me of such skid attacks against you're newb server feel free. You contradict yourself moron. Blaming me with no proof.

5. You want a great example? Everything on your server is weak there are many ways to crash your Apache, PHP , etc remotely making iL manually repair. I would recommend closing your mouth with such false allegations against my name.