Author Topic: Re: ?  (Read 13756 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: ?
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:54:26 PM »
I'm tired of sc2. Is war3 still popular? Last time I played was when it came out and about for a 1 year. And there was only roc and tft. Anyone here play war3 or is it dead?

Bara, I thought I should warn you (since the admins of ru won't bother warning you before randomly banning you) that there are some VERY easily triggered folks around here who frown upon you talking about playing anywhere besides the Russian server.

They see it as leeching "their" people. Since all we who ever heard of Warcraft 2 are property of ru.

We know adults can't decide for themselves what they want to play, where they want to play, or who they want to play with, and are supremely susceptible to suggestion. So stop leeching ru's property away from them by mentioning other games or places to play besides ru.

I'm just looking out for you. The numbers of people randomly banned are so high here that the admins who do the banning simply don't even register it in their mind and forget it ever happened.

Then if they are caught, they will say they believed you were a bot.

Laughable, I know! But it happens here. Just giving you the warning they won't. :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 04:32:53 PM »
Why are you lying?

Ah yes you were definitely banned from here yes no lies at all. And so was Tupac yup maybe if that was true you would not still be there now would you?
You see on war2.ru unlike your own thing we have something called freedom of speech.

If that was the case that people would be banned for such random reasons maybe your stream and your server would not be advertised for free on the discord channel and the war2.ru site just like all other war2 streams.

In war2.ru no one gets banned for talking shit otherwise there is a long time you'd be out.
No one gets ''randomly banned" as a matter of fact unlike that other server of yours where people may and will be banned if they do not follow your many rules. In war2.ru you are free to say pretty much everything you want as long as you do not cross the line of invading other people's private lives.

Also Babyshark can you promise us right here right now that anyone can come to your server and exercise his freedom of speech while being respectful to others?
Can anyone come to your server and forums and do exactly the same thing you are doing here?

Can I come recruit people from your server would I not be banned if I do?
Just like you are free to do that here?
 ^-^
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:42:31 PM by Cel »

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 05:43:12 PM »
Why do we still see this creature on this forum?

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 07:14:24 PM »
You noobs hijacked my post, gtfo

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 07:14:34 PM »
I'm ok with Babyshark getting banned/deleted from the forums.. she just came into an amazing discussion and took a big fat shit on it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 09:59:07 PM »
you're about as toxic as the people you claim are toxic. bara never did anything to you as far as I know.. yet here you are, destroying his thread.

go make your own thread or hijack a thread that is worth hijacking for your purpose... you picked the wrong thread. go away

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 03:01:06 PM »
I have to agree, this is approaching equinox-levels of disruptiveness. Babyshark, you've evolved into a unique demographic of vengeful & attention-seeking problem user. if you continue disrupting other people's threads with these random trolly interjections then i will probably enable manual post moderation on your account. if you have any comments about this please keep your messages < 500 characters if you'd like me to read/reply to them and make sure to use an @ping.
squeak!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 03:14:27 PM »
I have to agree, this is approaching equinox-levels of disruptiveness. Babyshark, you've evolved into a unique demographic of vengeful & attention-seeking problem user. if you continue disrupting other people's threads with these random trolly interjections then i will probably enable manual post moderation on your account. if you have any comments about this please keep your messages < 500 characters if you'd like me to read/reply to them and make sure to use an @ping.

ROFL

Classic Nurse Ratched.

You are evil. Pure and simple.

You tolerate all hate speech and threats and lies to *other* people, yet run to defend yourself at the slightest provocation, hiding the truth, putting legit threads showcasing the truth of ru in flame forum when you allow NIGGERS SHOULD BE HANGED to be plastered everywhere.

This is all about you wanting to silence the truth.

Why, instead of doing a Nurse Ratched, don't you pinpoint exactly the words you have an issue with and make real rebuttals with information rather than using your power to shut down true criticism about the rampant power abuse and corruption that forms ru?

"Disruptive" ROFL.

How dare someone call out racist remarks as bad?

How dare someone call out unjust bans?

How dare someone stand up against bullying and harassment?

How dare someone call out REAL LIFE ILLEGAL ACTIONS like harassing someone at work?

I dare.

I trust people because I think people are like me.

You don't trust people because you think people are like you.

You don't have a leg to stand on, and therefore want to silence the truth with your very disingenuous sounding "la ti da you are disruptive but I approve of nigger nigger death threat die cunt bitch but just not used toward me - I am mouse - my feelings matter, no one else's."

Address something that was actually said by me.

Your vague hiding behind admin power with bogus "disruptive" claims is laughable.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 03:22:06 PM »
Get a life Babyshark.
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 12:20:26 AM »
I am mouse - my feelings matter, no one else's."

That's rich coming from you considering you attacked me for being harassed and threatened by van also, because only your situation matters, no one elses.  And now you're trying to use my harassment from van to further your agenda towards the server after you attacked me for it.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 12:58:59 AM »
if you have any comments about this please keep your messages < 500 characters if you'd like me to read/reply to them and make sure to use an @ping.

i mean i dont mind you trashing me, i'm not going to read it & i'm not going to care about a bunch of a random insults & accusations just because someone took the time to articulate them. i apply this same logic to the kind of low-energy insults from war2 players that seem to bother you so much, which is why i can brush them off without feeling the need to rail endlessly about the evil & injustice of it all & whatnot. i know who i am and words aren't going to change that. until you know who you are, you will always feel threatened by other people's negative feedback and i suspect that such an insecurity is the real root of your diatribes.

if you want to communicate in a level-headed & non-accusation-based way however, i am willing to do so. i tend to doubt that you do, since what would there even be to discuss? your primary interest seems to be in rehashing the many grievances you've already firmly concluded to be flawlessly reasoned & incontrovertibly true, and the input of anyone here hardly seems needed since it doesn't get considered either way. but it's also somewhat puzzling, since the fact that you are taking the time to write all these many multi-thousand word posts seems to indicate that you desperately want to be heard.

from my perspective you have not been treated particularly unfairly. the fact that you are presently getting singled out moreso than others relates directly to the fact that you are no longer a member of the community this forum exists to serve, the fact that you have not been using this forum for its intended purpose, and the fact that you have been going out of your way to be antagonistic & disruptive to its intended user base. that doesn't make me inconsistent or hypocritical (many of the persons who've gotten banned or otherwise excluded from this forum in the past have also displayed these behaviors), it just means that you & i have different standards to uphold. i dont oppose your decision to keep posting here if that's what you want to do (we have several dedicated sections that can accommodate the kinds of posts that you've been making), just so long as it doesn't impede the purpose the forum exists to serve.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:01:07 AM by mousEtopher »
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 03:31:33 AM »

NurseRatched

cool nick, you should use that  8)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 09:08:39 AM »
I log on and multiple users instantly start messaging things like "psycho cunt" "GTFO" and other rude stuff.

I was able to ignore it for close to 2 years until I'd had enough. You haven't been spammed endlessly for 2 years by multiple users so don't pretend like you'd have no limit to how much you're willing to take.

Ever stop to think that maybe there is something wrong with yourself? Maybe change the way you interact with the playerbase a bit.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 09:21:33 AM »
You have too much vanity.

This is a game. Why are you trying so hard to police people’s actions on the internet?
Have you nothing better to do?
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 10:20:21 AM »
I was also doing other things I'm ashamed of, like sexting/phone sex with multiple people. I did wrong things.

inb4 deleted