Author Topic: Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community  (Read 9223 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community
« on: February 10, 2019, 12:45:58 PM »
If your Paypal account uses your real name, be very careful with giving that out in this community. Same thing with Facebook.

There is a history of all kinds of things going down here, including from people with criminal and prison histories, as well as people involved in illegal drugs, not limited to death threats, phone calls to employers, negative reviews on personal businesses, threatening people's sisters, and so on.

You should use a pseudonym if you don't want psychos from W2 trying to ruin your livelihood and source of income to provide for your family because they got annoyed with you in a video game.

Just be careful, people.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 01:33:56 PM »
This thread creator contacted a players wife on facebook. Please know that before giving your information to her as she may do the same to you after getting annoyed with you in a video game.

Just be careful, people.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:51:03 PM »
everyone is gone..general is empty with me and muz to keep it alive.

he has moved to server.ru section..traitor

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 12:43:52 AM »
is in your warped mind "a good guy"

I've never claimed he was a good guy for doing the shit he does to other people. that's more of your emotions warping your logic talking, I said in your issues with him, you made him the good guy in the end, his still an asshole that will never change.
because you have personal issues or are bored or whatever is wrong with you, you are worthy of being ignored.

You've ignored any responsibility for the part you have in the issue between you and me have and have continued to ignore it regardless of how many times its brought up. , and you will continue to be called out for your hypocrisy until then. let's not forget, you started to harass me after I told you what van was doing to me. I've shown you the forum pms leading up to you doing this, I've told you about what you were telling me in-game after the pms, all of which you ignored because you can't be responsible, further evidenced by the fact you will ignore this section of the post and reply to everything else unless called out on it. and now you've got the nerve to start pretending to care about me and what van said to me and bringing my name up in posts whenever talking about van to further your agenda with him. And as much as van threatens me personally, I know for a fact his not deranged enough like you to actually make contact with me, my "niggers i sleep with" that he'll supposedly kill, or my family.

Your emotions have eroded your logic to nothingness. You have zero ability to reason. It is not possible to have a rational discussion with you.

You're describing yourself here and of course you have no evidence to back your claims up when saying it about me. your emotions come first, and nobody elses, evidenced by our pms. even if they have suffered from the same type of harassment as you. you have no ability to reason, as seen by your messages with almost everyone of these people on the forums. If they agree with you, but don't agree with you on 1 thing,  they are "Evil" like mousetopher, or "Anti-babyshark toxics and haters"  And this is further evidenced by the fact you've lost alot of your friends on here because of your inability to reason. You're not losing friends because of van, everyone here hates van and will continue to.  You're not losing friends because of swifts imaginary brain control abilities that you implanted within him. You're being paranoid.  You're losing friends because of you and just you. And day by day you're losing credibility.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 11:48:55 AM »
It's definitely smart not to give your name out to strangers on the internet

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 12:28:51 PM »
Hi. I'm Spencer Guffey. Nice to meet you all.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 12:33:44 PM »
I’m jason Anderson;)
war2 > war3

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 02:04:33 PM »
Someone move that trash post in the flamewar section it has nothing to do here tyvm :thumbsup:

IL never threatened to hack or invade any member of that community's privacy, the same cannot be said from the guy ruling your empty server.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:13:44 PM by Cel »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 03:35:18 PM »
With regards to "the issue between you and me".

You want to reject and attack me because of a misunderstanding last summer. I accept that. You are free to reject me.

The claim that I ever harassed you is nonsense. If I tried to talk to you about it one day since we were f listed for some months at the time, that doesn't constitute "harassment". I don't remember the exchange.

I already apologized for calling you Swift in a jokey way when you smurfed. I thought you were a good player. I don't think it's an insult if it refers to skill level. But I apologized because although at the time it was entertaining, you later found it offensive. I told you sorry and I won't do it again.

That wasn't good enough. What would satisfy you? Me being banned? Stoned to death lol?

If I did hurt your feelings by something I said or misunderstood your intention causing you pain, I am sorry.

It isn't true that I care only about my own feelings. I started off defending another player (not myself) and have advocated for numerous other players.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 10:53:45 PM »
The swift shit is nonsensical and was only brought up in the first place to confront your stance on lying, now you just keep bringing it up to avoid accepting what you actually did, you harassed me for several days for not deleting a comment on your thread about van also harassing me. You were the misunderstood one, claiming it was bullying you in forum pms, I then showed you screenshots of it actually happening and you didn't care. Only your problems mattered and I had to delete my comment or else. I refused to delete it because it was the truth. Something you claim you speak but you rarely do. Bullying is also a continued effort like what leeroy or van do. 1 post i make about someone who isn't you is not ganging up on you and bullying you. And even if it was about you, 1 post about you isn't bullying you. Your continued effort on me for the days after that in-game, was bullying. And your next forum post towards me months later, you were still clearly pissed off at me for not deleting my comment. Because you labelled me an "Anti-Babyshark toxic" for saying I bet swift has never spoken to u8 about babyshark in his lifetime. That's not hating you or bullying you, thats me speaking from knowing 2 people enough to know how unimportant you are and still are to them.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 07:00:39 AM »
Someone move that trash post in the flamewar section it has nothing to do here tyvm :thumbsup:

IL never threatened to hack or invade any member of that community's privacy, the same cannot be said from the guy ruling your empty server.
That's the last false accusation I will let you speak on my name.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 09:40:19 AM »
False accusation? LOL

You litteraly less than a month ago threatened to leak informations on Mousey and Xurnt making a public website just for that.
Also you said you had fished photos of mousey and was willing to leak them too after lahsing on some disgusting comments about how you felt looking at them.

Does that not sound familiar to you?

For god sake even Babyshark called you off on that one...

Do you seriously think you can remove a post and all will be forgotten no one will remember what was there?
This is internet and we are in 2019...

You clearly miss-behaved and wont even admit it, that is the most disgusting part about you.
You wont even apologize and try to behave like a normal person.
It is like if for you that was completely fine, except that you removed your own post because deep inside you know how disgusting it makes you look.

And that is the sad part, all that matters for you is how you look...

A false accusation... I wish it was yes.

I would not be surprised you do not even remember, it is not like for you anything you did was wrong...

You want to be respected and people to believe you are a good guy?
Well maybe start acting like one and stop threatening, lashing disgusting comments and yelling at people that you are a good guy...
It clearly is not working...

What is this btw yet another threat? What will you do exactly? hmmmm? Are you not just proving my point here?

I have nothing personal against you but you are more and more exposing yourself and yes when I see shit I call it shit.

And that goes both ways I defend you as innocent until proven guilty when there is no proof and you know I do because I already did (especially during the attacks where I always said the only thing you were guilty of is trying to benefit from that vile act).

What I am talking about here is not groundless so stop pretending like it is...

See the difference is simple I never saw anything coming from IL that looked like what comes out from you even at this very moment.

That alone makes him look better than you, that alone makes me want to trust him more than you and that was my point...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:33:43 AM by Cel »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 10:23:23 AM »
False accusation? LOL

You litteraly less than a month ago threatened to leak informations on Mousey and Xurnt making a public website just for that.
Also you said you had fished photos of mousey and was willing to leak them too after lahsing on some disgusting comments about how you felt looking at them.

Does that not sound familiar to you?

For god sake even Babyshark called you off on that one...

Do you seriously think you can remove a post and all will be forgotten no one will remember what was there?
This is internet and we are in 2019...

You clearly miss-behaved and wont even admit it, that is the most disgusting part about you.
You wont even apologize and try to behave like a normal person.
It is like if for you that was completely fine, except that you removed your own post because deep inside you know how disgusting it makes you look.

And that is the sad part, all that matters for you is how you look...

A false accusation... I wish it was yes.

I would not be surprised you do not even remember, it is not like for you anything you did was wrong...

You want to be respected and people to believe you are a good guy?
Well maybe start acting like one and stop threatening, lashing disgusting comments and yelling at people that you are a good guy...
It clearly is not working...

What is this btw yet another threat? What will you do exactly? hmmmm? Are you not just proving my point here?
Fuck you, you are obviously demented. I'm sorry you cant comprehend. I think I made a point and deep inside you realised the people you involved yourself with are straight criminals.

So you want to protect mousey. Why didn't you offer babyshark protection. When people were sending her death threats and to her kids. Maybe you was one of those pussies that done it. Feel free to explain yourself. It's freedom of speech here right?

I recommend you keep my name out of you're trashy false accusation mouth. Unless you have 100% proof STFU and craw back under the hole you live in. You didn't like what I posted either huh? Seems like you're a cry baby. You can't handle the same shit you dish out.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 11:11:22 AM »
Fuck you, you are obviously demented. I'm sorry you cant comprehend. I think I made a point and deep inside you realised the people you involved yourself with are straight criminals.

So you want to protect mousey. Why didn't you offer babyshark protection. When people were sending her death threats and to her kids. Maybe you was one of those pussies that done it. Feel free to explain yourself. It's freedom of speech here right?

I recommend you keep my name out of you're trashy false accusation mouth. Unless you have 100% proof STFU and craw back under the hole you live in. You didn't like what I posted either huh? Seems like you're a cry baby. You can't handle the same shit you dish out.

You think you made a point? I think you did yes you made my point...

What you are saying here proves you absolutely do not know me one bit.
I always defended Babyshark and I still do, and I honestly enjoyed playing with her and never disrespected her.
I always stood my ground regarding toxicity as well on this forum and in game I would always state what I stand for and what I personally think is not ok to do.

Now what are you expecting me to do?
Say it is not ok when it comes from Van or other folks out there and call them out but when it comes from you I have to turn a blind eye?

Everything I said is 100% proven. Lets make it clear here:
Did you or did you not do, exactly what I said you did to mousey and xurnt?
Do you really have the balls to deny it?

In what way do you think what I said is "false", I mean seriously what exactly are you denying because so far you only blamed me for defending mousey...
What exact statement I said you are saying is a false accusation?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 11:14:00 AM »
this topic is so funny,

tupac na bs can you go away and play in your usa server?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience