Author Topic: Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community  (Read 9224 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Exercise Caution with Personal Info in this Community
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 06:38:30 AM »
False accusation? LOL

You litteraly less than a month ago threatened to leak informations on Mousey and Xurnt making a public website just for that.
Also you said you had fished photos of mousey and was willing to leak them too after lahsing on some disgusting comments about how you felt looking at them.

Does that not sound familiar to you?

For god sake even Babyshark called you off on that one...

Do you seriously think you can remove a post and all will be forgotten no one will remember what was there?
This is internet and we are in 2019...

You clearly miss-behaved and wont even admit it, that is the most disgusting part about you.
You wont even apologize and try to behave like a normal person.
It is like if for you that was completely fine, except that you removed your own post because deep inside you know how disgusting it makes you look.

And that is the sad part, all that matters for you is how you look...

A false accusation... I wish it was yes.

I would not be surprised you do not even remember, it is not like for you anything you did was wrong...

You want to be respected and people to believe you are a good guy?
Well maybe start acting like one and stop threatening, lashing disgusting comments and yelling at people that you are a good guy...
It clearly is not working...

That's the last false accusation I will let you speak on my name.

What is this btw yet another threat? What will you do exactly? hmmmm? Are you not just proving my point here?
Fuck you, you are obviously demented. I'm sorry you cant comprehend. I think I made a point and deep inside you realised the people you involved yourself with are straight criminals.

So you want to protect mousey. Why didn't you offer babyshark protection. When people were sending her death threats and to her kids. Maybe you was one of those pussies that done it. Feel free to explain yourself. It's freedom of speech here right?

I recommend you keep my name out of you're trashy false accusation mouth. Unless you have 100% proof STFU and craw back under the hole you live in. You didn't like what I posted either huh? Seems like you're a cry baby. You can't handle the same shit you dish out.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »
this topic is so funny,

tupac na bs can you go away and play in your usa server?
I would not bite off more then you can chew. Especially with all your bad teeth! You fucking loser.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 06:43:17 AM »
this topic is so funny,

tupac na bs can you go away and play in your usa server?
I would not bite off more then you can chew. Especially with all your bad teeth! You fucking loser.

Let me repeat, go away or maybe for u gtfo will work
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2019, 12:56:13 PM »
some of y'all take this shit wayy to seriously.

play war2. enjoy the company of players you like. talk shit on the ones u don't like (or ignore them.. boring) .. and leave it at that. the end.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 12:57:43 PM »
Some of y'all really need to take medication for issues that you have

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2019, 01:25:30 PM »

Lmao you can't help it, it is so deeply rooted in you...
I am sure you don't even understand yourself what is wrong with you in these statements and what they say about you.
No wonder why people do not trust you...

Not everyone was lucky enough to get properly educated...
You should start right there, trying to be better person, understanding where the boundaries of social correctness are.
Start with that simple rule:
If you can't be sure yourself that a random outsider reading your post will find it perfectly fine then maybe it is not fine maybe it is just disgusting and out of place...

Imagine if IL had such a bad temper and behaved the way you are right now...

If that post was a way to advertise that new server of yours you certainly nailed it, amazing...
You are the thief that wanted to become a banker. Threatening everyone to steal their money and asking people to trust him to deposit their cash in his bank at the same time.

Why would anyone trust you with their addresses, and credentials when they can already see what you are doing with the little you have.
Think about that you freaking genius...

Good job showing what kind person you really are and why everyone should stay away from you and what you have your hands on.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:28:15 PM by Cel »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 07:41:38 PM »
i think the point of this thread is to bully people that can't do anything back to you rather than threaten people who can steal your personal information. Or... did i get that wrong.
I love this game!

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 08:55:07 PM »
Can we please stop entertaining Babyshark's idiotic rants about things that she just won't let go. We've all heard it a million times at this point. She brings it up in every forum topic regardless of if it even fits. At this point, it's just background noise.

I'm pretty sure there was a forum topic with Koorb about his personal issues that sounded pretty serious and then Babyshark starts talking about her own BS WC related problems. That disgusts me. How selfish can you be?

This forum is finally at a point where the same 3-4 people aren't just going at each other left and right, absolutely ruining every forum topic and now we have this.

LET IT GO AND WAR2 COMMUNITY, STOP ENTERTAINING HER. You are all just enabling her to continue.

Yes, I understand the irony of me writing this message and no baby, I will not be responding to you if you respond to this. This message is for everyone else on war2.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2019, 09:15:22 AM »
+1 Preach baby preach. We need to learn how to not be trolled and respond to stuff like that. The forums and sometimes game itself are filled with negativity; usually by the same people. Let's start fresh!
I love this game!

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2019, 10:30:56 AM »
As I first said this topic needs to be moved to flamewar it has nothing to do here...