Author Topic: WHAT WC2 NEEDS AN WHAT WILL BRING PEOPLE  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
WHAT WC2 NEEDS AN WHAT WILL BRING PEOPLE
« on: February 11, 2019, 01:55:53 PM »
basicallyy turning clan wars/ a league war into a online board game

to get the 500 dollar price money we would need 7 clans 50 dollars per clan entry .. an ill start the pot off by throwing in 100 (or the money that was used to the last tourny winnigs maybe sepi will donate his half as van already donated his so 50 is already on board)
IS A HUGE ASS COMPETETIVE GLOBAL CLAN WAR THAT PRIZES THE WINNERS 500$

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY AN IDEA I MADE FOR WW3 ON WC3  WW3 ENGAGE

basically eahc piece of continent is ran by a clan... the objective is to conquer the world
so what u would do is challenge the continents with ine range of the land u obtain an try an take it over
if u are reaching him by sea u have to play a water map if its by land u play a land map so u would put ur strong water players on the
boarders that are surrounded by water .. heres a little bit of the rules i made back then .. i can update them later jus an idea of how this would work

6 players per clan/region
Must defend and challenge 3 times a week

1v1 per state 2v2/4v4 per capitol
6 capitols per clan..
1 capitol per player
Each player is a leader to there own capitols/states

When a capitol /state is over taken it is then issued to the player who initiated the attack ... when a player initiates a attack on a capitol/state the defender can choose to defend or dodge each player is allowed 3 dodges per state / per week ..
the engager must wait 24 hours for the defender to respond to war request
if defender does not respond it is consider'd a forfeit /loss ..
when a defender responds another 24 hours is initiated for that war to begin..
when a request for a war on a capitol the defender has home field advantage there for has the choice to defend with 2 to 4 players the engager then has the choice to engage with 2 to the Max amount of the defenders players..

If a player loses all his states / capitols he is then in idle of game play..
he must wait for a clan member to spare a capitol each capitol has 3 states that come with it .. those 3 states must be issued to the capitols owner as there leader if the capitol is a conquered Capitol of a Opposing clan it can then be issued to another clan member or kept for him self then he can only engage on the states that consist of that capitol
this is the map

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:04:07 PM by Warbux »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT WC2 NEEDS AN WHAT WILL BRING PEOPLE
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:04:38 AM »
Hello! Great coincidence, perhaps this is the beginning for further successful cooperation.
(I know English badly, so I am writing through a translator. Do not be offended, English speakers!)

The thing is that about a year ago we planned to create something like a global strategy Warcfraft II. We had extensive plans, and even a certain amount of “materials” was procured.
Also, trial rules were drawn up for such a global strategy, with capitals, regions, etc.

And of course the maps (detailed materials have all this for me, if you are interested - we can help with the creation of this game).

Well, my post has been somewhat delayed, so it's time for you to show a test map (maps) of this global strategy: http:// war2.ru/ tournaments/ clan/ map. html (remove spaces)

I will explain a little: There are large areas, and there are smaller ones. Small areas themselves are a variety of (classic and not only) maps.
This is done to ensure that clan wars do not turn into GOW-only or CHOP-only.

If we talk about our Russian-speaking community, then we will create our own clan (and many support us) under the name "USSR". Based on the clans of WH and EJJI.

And by the way, the prospect of paying money for a game in clan-war, IMHO, is not the best idea.  :peon:

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 10:44:55 AM »
wow that is exactly what i was doing to my map now lolol putting other maps in locations that u haveto play to get threw ... wow this might be ment to be lol ur on discord right?

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 10:52:14 AM »
the only thing is i wanted to keep maybe a 4/5 map rotation on the whole map.. not jus put a bunch of random maps on every peice of land i wanted the same 4 or 5 maps every where so people can get familiar or already be familiar... so like 3 land maps an 2 water maps so if u come from a water side u play 1 of the water maps if u come from a land side u play a land map

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 11:39:17 AM »
The Eur0 clan did something similar in like 05 that looked really fun.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 02:22:52 PM »
to dumb it down make it small an easy this is sumthin i drew up quick

color coded the clan areas ...  an the lines on the outside represent where u can attack to .. only water maps can initiate the attack on those outside lines if its a land map they can defend only

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:33:31 PM by Warbux »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 03:14:36 PM »
Revive. This could be an interesting idea for a GoG release.  Release the league and advertise it with GoG. Just have the fundamentals strapped down. You would need a way to report the matches and upload of final screenshot, see clan roster, manually or possibly code actual map taking based on reports.  Not sure if there is a program that time stamps screen shots or maybe have players record and send the whole recording.

Something to further develop I think.

As far as the price goes, I’m not sure you will see many takers. You would have to lower it to start to gage interest. Possibly even a free season to start. You would have to also classify what counts as winning and who can face who... (do they have to be the clan next to?)
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 02:03:35 AM »
I played lot of cws in w3, there was 2 systems clan war
Korean till one of clan get 4 wins, losers pick, winner play next loser falls
4xbo3 1x1 1xbo3 2x2
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 09:40:43 AM »
That’s an interesting concept. Is there any links on how that is set up?
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 03:48:58 PM »
korean style
http://www.team07.cba.pl/index.php?site=news_detale&idd=108
* there is also wild card, you could use one time in cw, team leader can pick one more time person which allready loss to play again
each team reject map from mappool till will be last one, home team start
for expample mappool GOW POS HSC
TEAM A GOW
TEAM B HSC
so first map will be POS
loser pick map from mappool, there can be the same map playing more than one time
normal style
http://www.team07.cba.pl/index.php?site=news_detale&idd=101
before cw start
5 map picked for example
GOW
POS
HSC
and team leader pick player to map
player a GOW
player c HSC
player f POS
team leader need choose players before cw starts and need to upload it to referee

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline T1M

• Peon
  • Life ass-kicker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 07:56:03 PM »
What we need is for MOTHER FUCKERS to stop banning other mother fuckers from their games. Like have some common courtesy you FUCKS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS LARRY! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS, LARRY! -- -Anyway.. .yea like maybe training people who aren't as good, or maybe people that came back from 20 years ago to play this game and are met with hostility thinking your a goddamn smurf and just ban/boot because they think you're a smurf or because they don't know your name. To those guys, FUCK YOU!

Yea, I'm triggered (not really) but BULL SHIT FUCK HEAD ASS HOLES are ruining people coming back.
The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 11:03:09 AM »
I been thinking the same thing, made a post that stacking teams or banning people is not good for the Warcraft 2 community. In fact, this is exactly how we scare away players. First come first serve, if players don’t come in fast enough, they can’t play...first come first serve.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 12:12:26 PM »
Agree. As i understand, the main reason of banning is people afraid of cheaters.
So, they request ss every time and not everybody accept that.
So, we have to ban some people who can be legal players who just didn't make ss. And others just ban unknown players because they are not sure its not a cheater.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 12:46:02 PM »
What we need is for MOTHER FUCKERS to stop banning other mother fuckers from their games. Like have some common courtesy you FUCKS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS LARRY! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS, LARRY! -- -Anyway.. .yea like maybe training people who aren't as good, or maybe people that came back from 20 years ago to play this game and are met with hostility thinking your a goddamn smurf and just ban/boot because they think you're a smurf or because they don't know your name. To those guys, FUCK YOU!

Yea, I'm triggered (not really) but BULL SHIT FUCK HEAD ASS HOLES are ruining people coming back.

people will be banned, if they dont understand what host is trying to do with them,
If he joining game where is full he will get banned
if he joining and he is a lagger he will get banned
if he joining and game allready got teams 2x2 and host is asking him to watch and he says "no" or nothing he will get banned

most of noobs didnt pass campagin without cheat, so they will be VERY BAD, what is fun playing 2x1 cause your pard is making only 3 peons?

Offline KagaN

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 08:20:43 AM »
need more tournaments or clanwars