Author Topic: Favourite 1v1?  (Read 6117 times)

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite 1v1?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2019, 12:10:46 PM »
LOL TK do you ever re-watch your own streams and appreciate the magnitude of your badness?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 12:13:39 PM »
me and SPB play when I'm really rusty.. he always "tk 1v1???"  .. then once I unrust and start winning he no longer asks 1v1

if beat spb in series right now. but we both know it so we dont play.

then when I leave for few months and come back he will "tk 1v1???"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »
OE have u ever been better than me.. even once? like. even at my rustiest?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:17:26 PM by tk[as] »

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2019, 12:34:26 PM »
Yes - even at my clip of several games / year.

But irrespective of that , like Dugz, I dont claim that im good at 1s. In fact I admit I'm bad at them. I like to play team games and dont give 2 shits about where I stand relative to other players.

You however are constantly trying to stake your claim about your greatness and where you stand against other players. And after watching your streams I can unequivocally say that not only are you not good, but you are bad. Here is a list I have gathered watching you play. BTW I highly recommend everyone watching TK get blasted by TWC Cancel from middle lol. Mystical toying with TK is another highlight.

1. You suck at res management - i cant count the number of times when you're mid game where you are like 6k gold and 100 lumber. In the game against Myst (i think) I literally LOL'd when at one point you had 30k and 40 lumber. Yes thats 40 not 400
2. Your decision making is terrible - OT'ing when you should rushing. one raxing when you should be 2. Going saps lolol (thats my fav! - your sap strats are epic)
3. Shitty upgrade management - when getting lust (at mage or spell stage) you always go second shield instead of second weapon. Are you really that dumb?
4. General lack of unit control - your peons are always a mess. random patrol of units going god knows where. not understanding that if you leave your base you should have enuf units to choke or wall off

Anyway ... youre not very good dude... Dont get emo, just get better if you want to consider yourself one of the best.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2019, 12:46:10 PM »
TLDR. I read first sentence and knew the rest would be b.s. lies.

you've never been better than me. ever. even at my worst.

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »
You should read the rest. Might help you go from bad to average... stress "might"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2019, 12:57:32 PM »
I wonder if when u type this stuff you think other people believe it as well. I wondered the same about SG but I've played enough games with/against SG that I know anything he says at this point is just for entertainment. he doesn't believe the shit he says.. but I think u might be dumb enough to mean what u say

Offline PhucT~

• Peon
  • Go big, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2019, 05:02:39 AM »
Is there a place where all of these old, classic matches can be found in one place, by chance?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:06:08 AM by Omniominous »
IGL/Case's 1v1 Ladder, Top 3 - 05/19/1999