Author Topic: Sell War2Ru?  (Read 10242 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Sell War2Ru?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 05:47:02 PM »
It dont mean if i buy it peoples cant keep working on the project.

It just mean i will take the decision and i will make this game alive again.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 09:56:23 PM »
Yes but i will not paid a couples of thousand for it, i dont think it's worth more then 1.

All that online gambling finally paying off huh?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »
you trying too hard.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 11:41:05 AM »
im not splitting shit lol. dont include me in "you guys"

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 05:12:00 AM »
Message from Equinox:

It's time to sell this game iL~

You ask tk for chance but the truth is there already 10 years we let you chance.

10 years you suppose to do something with this game and ten years we still 30 players in the channel.

You dint even know how to play, you dint even know your own members..

I insult you on game and nobody defend you, did you dont see reality? Nobody cares of you.

I give 1000$ for war2ru server.

Just be a man, take the 1000$, your gonna be winner....

Is better 1000$ instead of closing this game in two month.

Take it dude, your not even playing, let this game for people who like it and gonna make it better from love.

Pls gtfo dude, you kill this game, seriously GTFO AND TAKE THAT 1000$
As i see, you want to buy the whole project with the community.

I don't think it's possible to buy the community, it's only possible to gather people, and it's not something that could be measured by money. You can probably spend $0 to gather people or to spend $1000000 for the same task. That depends on your leadersip and communication skill.

People will follow you for free if they feel you better leader than our team.

I'd also say that $1000 is good price for bnet-server configuration with some typical site software, working, but with empty server database. To let you start it on your own vps-server with your own domain name.

Equinox, please, stop attacking me and our staff and let us do what we can for the project.
We never want to kill the game and the community, but we have to protect it against you when you begin to attack people.
Insulting, intolerance, blackmail, attacks against people - never helps to reach anything positive.

I still plan to implement some kind of antihack software soon: to inform people if anybody uses and kind of hack (independently of war2 version or their screenshots) and probably autodropping hackers.
My problem is that i have another life besides war2: my main work, real life, family. And i also need to have a rest sometimes.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 05:17:54 AM »
damn, im really looking forward to seeing that anti-hack in action. that will get rid of most (if not all) sneaky maphackers (or toggle maphackers) in chop.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 05:55:02 AM »
that will get rid of most (if not all) sneaky maphackers (or toggle maphackers) in chop.

How do I remove the 1 applaud I gave him? Thanks :D Who cares about chop!
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 06:02:31 AM »
that will get rid of most (if not all) sneaky maphackers (or toggle maphackers) in chop.

How do I remove the 1 applaud I gave him? Thanks :D Who cares about chop!
a lot of times theres more chop than gow games/players, so... who DOESNT care about chop!

also SMITED for trying to take the applaud back from me!!!!

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 07:36:23 AM »
Message from Equinox:

You ask tk for chance but the truth is there already 10 years we let you chance.

10 years you suppose to do something with this game and ten years we still 30 players in the channel.

I insult you on game and nobody defend you, did you dont see reality? Nobody cares of you.

Take it dude, your not even playing, let this game for people who like it and gonna make it better from love.

I don't think it's possible to buy the community, it's only possible to gather people, and it's not something that could be measured by money. You can probably spend $0 to gather people or to spend $1000000 for the same task. That depends on your leadersip and communication skill.

I'd also say that $1000 is good price for bnet-server configuration with some typical site software, working, but with empty server database. To let you start it on your own vps-server with your own domain name.

Equinox, please, stop attacking me and our staff and let us do what we can for the project.
We never want to kill the game and the community, but we have to protect it against you when you begin to attack people.
Insulting, intolerance, blackmail, attacks against people - never helps to reach anything positive.

I still plan to implement some kind of antihack software soon: to inform people if anybody uses and kind of hack (independently of war2 version or their screenshots) and probably autodropping hackers.
My problem is that i have another life besides war2: my main work, real life, family. And i also need to have a rest sometimes.

It's funny how you make your point when im ban from your forum.

Same as moustopher talkshiting about me everywhere when im ban.

Your there Trying to be decent when i cant talk back... How the fuck it's suppose to be fair if i cant even answer?? Anyway, let me do it before your shitty staff ban me again.

I have play this server for ten years, i have over 25k games on your stupid server, i have pass more times then you, blid, moustopher, burnt and lightbringer combined, i have the right to give my opinion way OVER YOU dude... Way over anyone of your staff.

But your there banning me over and over because your pretending i attack your staff.... And yes that the entire truth... But for fucking ten years ive been attack by alot of peoples because im french.

Did you guys have really cares? No! Did i have really cares? No... Now, because i attack you, because your staff is the worst staff ever, your trying to ban me over and over? Even burnt try to make believe people i hacks and i ive never do nothing for this game, Are you fucking serious?? The truth is You guys just cant handle my opinions and prefere ban me because is more easy, because you see there some peoples start to be my side.

If your so borred of my attack, put me on your ignore list as we do since ten years? Why the fuck i will get ban? Because your admin and you have the only power?? Banning is suppose to be a big decision from communauty, not from you. Your nobody to ban someone because your not even the communauty.. Your not the one who play with us, your nobody on the real game, your a ghost, im sorry but thats the truth.

You have no fucking right on who you can ban or who you cant because your not the one whos there everyday with us...

Same for moustopher, blid and burnt...

You guys are just there sitting on forum all day long, doing no shit, splitting your stupid thread, banning peoples, muted peoples... Talking about nba, Dude, THIS GAME IS Diying.. why do you want to kill it more with all your bunch of stupid rules??? Do you not understand this game is dead... We dont need your fucking dictator rules, it need attraction, and there no attraction with your stupid plan you try to do since 1 month.

Even the only admin who was really active and playing with us ( TK ) Left your staff because he totally by himself desagree with your vision of this game, because he know this game dead, because he know most of player are custom players, and there not alot of pro players anymore, the way your doing right now not gonna give us more peoples, there nobody who gonna said ** Hey guys i have seen a forum today where they are pretty hard on rules, it's gonna be fun, let's get mute *** Be realist, it just mean absolutly nothing.

No, You just lose one of the most popular and one of the best player of the server ( ME ), you lose your own most active Admin ( TK ), you start to see peoples against you, Ganz, Ryu and way much more on the client.

Peoples who dint came here but totally agree with us.

We dont even understand why this game is called war2ru..

It just make no sens... you totally have a preference for russian player by making them personal website and everything.

Where my personal website for canadian? Or italian? Or american? Or poland??

You probably put the same time for russian as you put for all of us.

Your just not a neutral person, you guys in that staff have preference and do your moderation from this preference, exemple banning.

This game are not suppose to be called RU, OR CA, OR USA, it suppose to be neutral to bring more peoples as possible...

There almost a war right now between USA and Russia.. Do you know how much people we loose by this stupid name???

Ive try to explain you alot of times... i got fucking nothing against you or your staff, i got something against almost all of your decision... Because its already doing 10 years your taking all the decision... And since ten years we are still 30 players.. What do you not realise??? You have not the leadership for this role.. You dont understand how promotion work to get new people or how you have to get affiliates. You dont understand how it work...

The day you will realise i am not the probleme and i will do way much more for these games instead to be ban, this game gonna be better for everyone.

I know how to get this game on track, everyone know it, but its look like you just want this game die for your personal hating against me.

This is selfish for the communauty, this is selfish for this people who deserve more...

There no way i cant be admin here, i will be the most active and the most attractive for this game no doubt, EVERYONE KNOW IT, there no question about that.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:59:00 AM by merrath »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 08:03:18 AM »
dude, you said you would respect your ban and no longer post here. lie after lie after lie, boooring.

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 08:04:14 AM »
dude, you said you would respect your ban and no longer post here. lie after lie after lie, boooring.

Did you see equinox? I see Merrath, merrath is nobody.

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 08:09:09 AM »
Anyway thats not even a real ban, this is just a hating ban.

A real ban will should be like this..

Take the amount of overall players on server, it mean approximativly 100 players... Make a pool about the ban and need 3/4 of 100 players.

So between 60 and 100 players agreed for the ban..

Thats a real communauty ban, not a vote from 6 peoples of this forums, includ 4 peoples of the staff claw and winchester.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:11:00 AM by merrath »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:25 AM »
Message from Equinox:

It's funny how you make your point when im ban from your forum.

Same as moustopher talkshiting about me everywhere when im ban.

Your there Trying to be decent when i cant talk back... How the fuck it's suppose to be fair if i cant even answer?? Anyway, let me do it before your shitty staff ban me again.

I have play this server for ten years, i have over 25k games on your stupid server, i have pass more times then you, blid, moustopher, burnt and lightbringer combined, i have the right to give my opinion way OVER YOU dude... Way over anyone of your staff.

But your there banning me over and over because your pretending i attack your staff.... And yes that the entire truth... But for fucking ten years ive been attack by alot of peoples because im french.

Did you guys have really cares? No! Did i have really cares? No... Now, because i attack you, because your staff is the worst staff ever, your trying to ban me over and over? Even burnt try to make believe people i hacks and i ive never do nothing for this game, Are you fucking serious?? The truth is You guys just cant handle my opinions and prefere ban me because is more easy, because you see there some peoples start to be my side.

If your so borred of my attack, put me on your ignore list as we do since ten years? Why the fuck i will get ban? Because your admin and you have the only power?? Banning is suppose to be a big decision from communauty, not from you. Your nobody to ban someone because your not even the communauty.. Your not the one who play with us, your nobody on the real game, your a ghost, im sorry but thats the truth.

You have no fucking right on who you can ban or who you cant because your not the one whos there everyday with us...

Same for moustopher, blid and burnt...

You guys are just there sitting on forum all day long, doing no shit, splitting your stupid thread, banning peoples, muted peoples... Talking about nba, Dude, THIS GAME IS Diying.. why do you want to kill it more with all your bunch of stupid rules??? Do you not understand this game is dead... We dont need your fucking dictator rules, it need attraction, and there no attraction with your stupid plan you try to do since 1 month.

Even the only admin who was really active and playing with us ( TK ) Left your staff because he totally by himself desagree with your vision of this game, because he know this game dead, because he know most of player are custom players, and there not alot of pro players anymore, the way your doing right now not gonna give us more peoples, there nobody who gonna said ** Hey guys i have seen a forum today where they are pretty hard on rules, it's gonna be fun, let's get mute *** Be realist, it just mean absolutly nothing.

No, You just lose one of the most popular and one of the best player of the server ( ME ), you lose your own most active Admin ( TK ), you start to see peoples against you, Ganz, Ryu and way much more on the client.

Peoples who dint came here but totally agree with us.

We dont even understand why this game is called war2ru..

It just make no sens... you totally have a preference for russian player by making them personal website and everything.

Where my personal website for canadian? Or italian? Or american? Or poland??

You probably put the same time for russian as you put for all of us.

Your just not a neutral person, you guys in that staff have preference and do your moderation from this preference, exemple banning.

This game are not suppose to be called RU, OR CA, OR USA, it suppose to be neutral to bring more peoples as possible...

There almost a war right now between USA and Russia.. Do you know how much people we loose by this stupid name???

Ive try to explain you alot of times... i got fucking nothing against you or your staff, i got something against almost all of your decision... Because its already doing 10 years your taking all the decision... And since ten years we are still 30 players.. What do you not realise??? You have not the leadership for this role.. You dont understand how promotion work to get new people or how you have to get affiliates. You dont understand how it work...

The day you will realise i am not the probleme and i will do way much more for these games instead to be ban, this game gonna be better for everyone.

I know how to get this game on track, everyone know it, but its look like you just want this game die for your personal hating against me.

This is selfish for the communauty, this is selfish for this people who deserve more...

There no way i cant be admin here, i will be the most active and the most attractive for this game no doubt, EVERYONE KNOW IT, there no question about that.

Cool Story bro, needs more bloodlusted and hasted dragons. Throw in some Unholy Armored ones too.

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2015, 09:54:10 PM »
This an awful thread....

I feel bad for iL getting bashed on for sure, the dude deserves some SERIOUS respect for making it possible for our dumb asses to keep playing the greatest online game ever made.

Through all of EQ's crazy incoherence, i did find some legitimacy in some of his complaints.

Here's my take:

1. I can see how the RU domain was actually a bad choice, because you have to understand that us Westerners (USA) associate Russia with hacking and are VERY unlikely to trust a Russian software downloaded on our PC's. This turns off most Westerners right away

2. Second, When i first came to RU server in 2010 (discovered it through Google search) I found the community VERY unfriendly, it really pissed me off with all the "s9" shit and getting banned from every game and called a newb because I had never played YOUR FAVORITE MAP GOW. Also I think I got IP banned for cussing .. give me a fucking break lol. I learned to talk like this because I played War2BNE as a child, I'm sorry. I try to tone it down these days tho.

As a result, I struggled to learn GOW and felt super left out and pissed off, eventually after keep getting banned I gave up on the game and didnt come back for another 5 years!

3. Now I'm back and I've found the community is small but much more friendly lately - not "s9'ing" me and or banning me from GOW, I EVEN GOT SEVERAL 4v4s in PAINTBALL which I have not seen since War2BNE abruptly died circa 2004 (rest in peace)

Now, with all this said, we are living in iL's world and we will do whatever the mods say we will do and I'm fine with that. If I was running this shit, I might only allow Americans, and I would make it so the only map that could be played is 60men because its my favorite custom LOL

Also tho, I commend the server rules dubbed Hitlerism,

This is actually exactly why Clan USA was formed in 2002. Our goal was to clean up War2BNE West Realm because after being abandoned by Blizzard Support it was the WILD WEST. Everyone was hacking and backstabbing and we were sick of it. We never went as far as having a "no cussing" rule, but we were notorious for banning anyone who backstabbed or hacked and publicly shaming them on our website. Because our games were very popular [4v4 60men all day long], people did actually conform to our rules so that they could play with us. And we didn't have to worry about our partners backstabbing us because we only had clan members on our team - never an unknown
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:02:30 PM by USA~Archer »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »
You know what, your totaly right, i feel bad for il too..

But he understand nothing and i have to take the only way i got to make my point understand.

And since i try since 6 month from every way you cant even believe.

Thats the only way i find to make him listen me and it start to work.

I have nothing against il, in fact i have nothing against nobody, i have respect in reality, even if i think they are lazy, i still really have respect,  except maybe for moustopher for total abusig power when she dint even know nobody.

There peoples here who play this game since 10 years, people who have give everything at this game, people who lose friend and family for this game.

These admins dont understand how this game can be important for some peoples, they dont understand because they dont take time on game to know there own members.

Dude i talk with alot of peoples, some of them just litteraly cry at me, explain me how they miss their life and lose everything for this game...

Dude some people talk about suicide...

Im sorry for il or anyone i go hard... But it have to change and i really feel like they really dont know how and they need someone to help them.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:10:56 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.