Is chop dead

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
3 (42.9%)
Yes but it can make a come back
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Is Chop Farms dead?  (Read 10217 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Is Chop Farms dead?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2019, 12:24:01 PM »
I'm not a noob at chop tho.. I'm competing with/winning against regulars like Celtics, frank, and choppy in many
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:33:45 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2019, 12:26:05 PM »
and the fact that top gow players can play chop occasionally and dominate exclusively chop players  really says all that's need to be said about it... top chop players are not coming to gow occasionally and dominating top gow players.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:29:03 PM by tk[as] »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2019, 03:50:24 AM »
Nice troll thread BTW tora  :thumbsup: well done mate ;D
Wasn’t my intention. Was genuinely looking for the opinions of Chop players of the current state of chop farms.
Depending on the responses I was debating on playing and hosting a lot of chop for the next couple months.

Ok, well TBH I think there's more people actively playing chop than actively using this forum. The server in general is a bit quieter for all forms of the game, but I don't think chop is specifically suffering more than other areas.

That being said, I think you should definitely play and host some chop games (farms, mad, jammin).... also some archer friends, some bgh (n/a, 2hf, mini) + some KOTR and even the odd free castles game for lols :)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2019, 04:05:12 AM »
and the fact that top gow players can play chop occasionally and dominate exclusively chop players  really says all that's need to be said about it... top chop players are not coming to gow occasionally and dominating top gow players.

Unsurprisingly some of the best wc2 players are good at both gow and chop (and a lot else besides). Clearly you are not one of them, and very obviously they are not just "gow players".

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2019, 05:52:28 AM »

Unsurprisingly some of the best wc2 players are good at both gow and chop (and a lot else besides). Clearly you are not one of them, and very obviously they are not just "gow players".

Xdddd
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2019, 09:31:56 AM »
so lambchops (very rude.. so so very rude) how come i can go on literally any map/speed/res and compete with the people who play them religiously.. and more often than not excel their own skill level on their own map?  friends, archers, hsc, nwtr, chop, BGH, kotr, gseps, pos, chop, maze, that new map all the [z] players are doing, mini BGH, chop jammin, taiga, every comp stomp i've played.. any map/speed/res

i make offer to you.. you pick/create any map/speed/res .. we 1v1 .. and after 10 games on it to learn the map.. then we play bo5 and if i lose series i paypal you $50

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2019, 09:36:19 AM »
and only saying this because a birdy recently made the claim that you possibly use them.. if it's a high repetition map like BGH or KOTR.. no macro type stuff/hardware modifications allowed.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »
how come i can go on literally any map/speed/res and compete with the people who play them religiously.. and more often than not excel their own skill level on their own map?

I think it’s because once someone has gained some level of skill at the BNE level they have a foundation to play any war2 style map. Regardless of the variation or settings.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2019, 08:25:47 PM »
so lambchops (very rude.. so so very rude) how come i can go on literally any map/speed/res and compete with the people who play them religiously.. and more often than not excel their own skill level on their own map?  friends, archers, hsc, nwtr, chop, BGH, kotr, gseps, pos, chop, maze, that new map all the [z] players are doing, mini BGH, chop jammin, taiga, every comp stomp i've played.. any map/speed/res

i make offer to you.. you pick/create any map/speed/res .. we 1v1 .. and after 10 games on it to learn the map.. then we play bo5 and if i lose series i paypal you $50

Oh tk. Triggered.. so so very triggered, and still wrong.

Search this forum (including this thread), and anything else I have ever said, what you will find is a complete absence of me ever claiming to be good at this game. I'm an average player at best, even on maps that I have lots of experience on.

This doesn't change the fact that you made a bunch of very inacurate claims about a map that you clearly have a fair amount of disdain for, and not a great deal of knowlege.

Your challenge amounts to losing a debate by and saying "Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad". It's just not terribly relevant to the subject under discussion.

I'd happily play 10 games of most of those maps with absolutely anyone ... I can't remember the last time I played 10 games of my beloved archers ... but make no claims about my performance and the results would have absolutely no bearing on the subject under discussion. But sure - let's play some WC2, just for fun. I'd enjoy that :)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2019, 11:04:02 PM »
How can two total scrubs like TK and lambchops pretend to know how to play war2?!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2019, 11:32:42 PM »
i'd own them 2 on 1 in my first game back in a decade. sad newbie trash.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2019, 03:58:31 AM »
tk > lambchops > sg > billionhomo

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2019, 09:09:53 AM »
lamb lets play archers!
I love this game!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2019, 07:37:18 PM »
i wouldnt be so sure lamb... people like got the  picture u make maps pictures  from is like 500+ ..chops hopin i never can do that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:55:36 PM by easycompany »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2019, 02:36:37 AM »
lamb lets play archers!

Hells yeah! I'm always up for some archies :D