Re: Easy company:tupac:item edits:lamb
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 08:17:08 AM »
Hello guys, it’s been awhile since I have been editing files. I am looking to start again and I got a couple questions.
1. Are you guys still around here?
2.Have you guys figured out how to change out spells or swap?
3.Is there a way to change the ability of the spell(example: casting heal on enemy would do damage on him instead)
4.Do you have the values of the changes?
5.Is it possible to make a unit attack range 1, instead of 3 for example. Let me know if you know any of these please.
1) yes (hi!)
2) you can change which units have which spells fairly easily - but it is an exe mod, so all players would have to be using the same modded exe or people would drop.
3) generally this sort of thing is much harder although it mught be possible to find the right plus and change it to a minus and reverse heal - but again it is an exe mod (see 2).
4) various people have messed around with various mods, I'm not aware of any 'master list' of these, but again they are just fun curiosities until some method of exe modding is standardized.
5) attack range is very easy to change, its in the unit properties of pud files so it can be changed on a per-map basis.