Author Topic: Caught U8 of hacking!  (Read 11557 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Caught U8 of hacking!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »
IDK I did not hangout with many admins I did play games with mousey and she was very respectful, so was IL the one time or two he was in my games for these two at least I can safely say they were very very far from being toxic in my experience at least especially since they did not know me much back then.

Also TK never was toxic in my presence, I only can tell from what I see right so maybe they did stuff when I was not there.

But from what I see when they are around they are pretty chill and very welcoming and helpful to new players I think they do care for the game.

Now I understand that you may have / see a bigger picture than I do, but even if I am not perfect I do try not to rely on hearsay for this kind of things I give people a chance.

From what I see you guys disagree on the way to go forward.

The problem is that in the end this might be what will ultimately do the most harm to the game we all love and would like to grow back to the way it was...  :(

BTW IL was talking about toxicity the other day and he is trying to get a server wide squelch and persistent squelching.
So it is not like they are not aware of the problems but I get why they do not want strong bans, and why they try to find a way to deal with that problem without shrinking the player base even more.
Like I already explained even the worst kind of toxic player may behave very differently depending on who he is with and if these players are muted by default their friends can still un-mute them at their own risk while new players will be able to play without being harassed at all.

There might be a way to go forward that could bring us the best of both world without having to split our small player base in two now wouldn't that be nice?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 08:03:40 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2020, 02:18:55 PM »
thats funny, only one person who get caught  in this topic was equinox

You can rewatch all games and answer me, where are this hacks?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564957959

but lets wait for @iL as proof that I am clean

Maybe this hack??!!

https://www.twitch.tv/szwagiermc/clip/HandsomeShortCaribouRlyTho?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 12:23:38 PM »
I don't have my ss, but i've seen it myself a few days ago. There was an UNKNOWN status on u8 for sure.
I noticed that, and kept choppin cuz im no hacker-hunter, and u8 is a nice Polack.

Haven't read the whole topic yet, just wanna say that SS isn't photoshopped.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 12:28:49 PM by Droid »