Re: warcraft II now available on gog
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2019, 04:54:19 PM »
back to the main topic.. what is the likelihood we can talk with staff members there and have some updates and fixes implemented up to and including hosting
You assume and blame me for too much. We are worried about you.
Bottom line is
1. If GOG is successful (I'll give them 6 months) war2usa.com will be closing.
2. I'm sure il and me will receive letters to shutdown before legal action against us.
3. Delete that link it's illegal to host or post and against rules. No torrents or serials. Why pirate and make gog lose money when they are tied with blizzard and trying to revive old games that's just childish!
4. You need to open ports regardless just to join or host!
5. The ddraw for bnet is broken and the new hacked ddraws break the checksum and won't work on official servers. Let's hope they update bnet soon.
6. We need to come up with a channel for our old community or we will be thrown in channel randomly based or numbers and countries.