Author Topic: 56 users online  (Read 1849 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
56 users online
« on: March 31, 2019, 03:10:00 PM »
wow. havent seen that in a while

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: 56 users online
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 04:22:56 PM »
i think people are getting the ru 4.4 and going to ru :D  winter is he a ru user? seen earlier in bnet.

looks mostly like ru players,but alot if not all is getting ru for the chat fix.

some of them are getting good fast! wish we had a changer so they can go to ru or gog or do we? new ones are coming and we get lopsided games.

and casual ones as my self can just stay in gog :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:44:13 PM by easycompany »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 11:52:33 PM »
The newest War2Combat version 44 can indeed play on either GoG or RU but to play on GoG you need a valid CD Key (either bought from GoG or an old BNet CD Key,  the pirated keys do work but someone is usually using them).
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 01:15:45 AM »
The newest War2Combat version 44 can indeed play on either GoG or RU but to play on GoG you need a valid CD Key (either bought from GoG or an old BNet CD Key,  the pirated keys do work but someone is usually using them).
Exactly! With combat 4.4.2 you can switch between ru and gog every time you want. Just quit 1 server, connect to another and enjoy!

Also, if you installed GoG war2 before, you typed proper working cd-key for it, and that means Combat 4.4.2 will use the same GoG's cd-key. No any reconfigurations requred anymore.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:06:11 AM »
I hit a new record for twitch viewers tonight as well.  147 unique.  I have no idea where they came from.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:15:40 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.