Author Topic: winchester  (Read 9384 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
winchester
« on: February 28, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »
finally showing his true face, hahaha. turned out to be an annoying homo cunt who actually lost his entire life purpose now that eq posts will be deleted together with his responses.

poor australian faglord awww  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: winchester
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 03:11:42 AM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »

Polish jokes:

Only a polish person could come up with a helicopter ejector seat.

Only a polish general would come up with the idea to cavalry charge a tank batallion.

Only Poland could lose their entire country in war within 20 days.

Polish cuisine: noodle soup. you boil noodles, u remove the noodles and serve the water. (Source: Fred Leuchter, documentary Mr Death) Edit: (transcript of the documentary: http://www.errolmorris.com/film/mrd_transcript.html - just search "noodle" from the text and you find a good laugh)

Only a polish person would establish a country in a land with no natural defenses

Only a polish person would ask for a foreigner to help with an inwar only to lose the lands and end up in war with the foreign help (Look: Prussia and Teutonic knights)

Only poland would expand its territories in a manner where it ends up being neighbours with foreign superpowers (Ottoman empire and Russian empire) and end up in a decline therefore (Got surrounded by russia and lost a province due to inability to stop a revolt)

Only Poland would try to conquer off shore country and end up getting half its lands conquered by this off-shore country (Look Danish-Polish alliance in order to conquer Sweden)

Only a polack would agree to fight 40 to 1 odds (Battle of Wizna - would be cool if they actually managed to do anything but they just managed to halt German advance by 3 days. Also every single member of the defensive was crushed).

Only a Polish person would make an idiotic act a symbol of its defensive war (Referring to Battle of Wizna)

The number of times Poland has lost all its land: 4 [ divided by Austria, Prussia and Russia before Napoleon / divided by Austria, Prussia and Russia after Napoloen, Revolution by Poland to take back its lands only to result in getting crushed by Russia (plus a few more uprisings, all to be defeated, I'll count as one), invaded by Nazi Germany and divided between Soviet Union and Nazi Germany ]

Saying these jokes to establish the unrelenting kamikaze style stupidity associated with the genes of the noble Polish people. And you can see the Polish genes being strong in Claw. Also I think my assessment of required behaviour code with a Polish person is pretty accurate.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 03:15:39 AM »
Are you upset that I used your style to get blid to move a topic? By calling him a nigger?

All  copyrights and credit go to Claw for that

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 03:24:59 AM »
hahahaha why the hell are you flaming me you lil princess

everyone knows and agrees with me, im here to make fun of YOU

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 03:53:49 AM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 08:38:22 AM »
The OP is basically a Russian, or maybe a German.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 12:51:01 PM »

ITS DA CHICKEN OVERLORD [emoji33]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 01:11:21 PM »
Looks real poor to me ...like all polish I guess.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 02:27:02 PM »
did you guys know CLAW tries really hard to kiss ass of people in "powerful" positions?   as soon as i made admin he was msging me all the time and wanted to add me to facebook. he was desperately trying to constantly impress me.

then one day he started telling me about all of these cool hacks he was creating. i called B.S. and eventually he showed me. he has hacks that tell him where other people are on the map via audio. it's basically a voice map hack instead of a visual map hack. he tried making a hack to change the attacking priority of towers... basically he wanted to decide what a guard tower attacks instead of the guard tower making the decision. im not entirely sure how successful that particular attempt was.

he has showed others as well i believe, but has tried maintaining he doesn't actually use the hacks he spends hours creating. nobody spends hours creating hacks they don't plan on using. period.

so basically claw is most likely the server's biggest hacker that has never and will never be caught because the hacks he creates are more advanced than the basic map-hack the rest of us are familiar with.

next time claw talks shit about you winchester (or anyone else) just realize he's about the biggest piece of shit this game has ever had the pleasure of knowing... but he's kissed the ass of some of the right people, and while he likes bragging to some people about the hacks he has created, he's not dumb enough to admit he has actually used them when playing... so he gets a little bit of protection.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 02:30:00 PM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »

Best CPU processor on the market.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 03:20:50 PM »
he started telling me about all of these cool hacks he was creating
they are cool, arent they

my recent project was an autoluster for all ogres/knights (heal) on the screen, but it was working for 2 angles only. wtf lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 09:27:34 PM »
next time claw talks shit about you winchester (or anyone else) just realize he's about the biggest piece of shit this game has ever had the pleasure of knowing... but he's kissed the ass of some of the right people, and while he likes bragging to some people about the hacks he has created, he's not dumb enough to admit he has actually used them when playing... so he gets a little bit of protection.

I've seen him get banned enough times by Kith-Kanin on Occult at least on multiple usernames. Lol

In-game server-wise, he could probably be more protected then Equinox was by blid on the forums. I don't know. I've never really been in a game with him before unless he's been smurfing me.

With someone like Claw it's easier to post a picture of a chicken then give him the response he seeks. It's a shame blid doesn't have this kind of weakness.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 11:57:51 PM »
WTF claw!  Why you never give me the hack.