War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Anyone has Warcraft 3 CDKEY that they dont use anymore? let me know. thanks. 250  5

Peon Posts: 5 Karma: +0/-0 **

NaMaN

• Peon
    • View Profile
Anyone has Warcraft 3 CDKEY that they dont use anymore? let me know. thanks.
« on: May 29, 2019, 03:01:20 PM »
Want to play warcraft 3 again. i would greatly accept if you have the expansion keys aswell :) thats if you dont play warcraft 3 anymore.
Sappers Posts: 978 Karma: +48/-1 ******

Szwagier

• Sappers
    • View Profile

NaMaN

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone has Warcraft 3 CDKEY that they dont use anymore? let me know. thanks.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 11:28:55 AM »
lol :), i actually had the game before and lost it. but im getting the urge to play again. and it makes me feel bad that i already had the game before and buying it again. doesnt seem right :).
Sappers Posts: 978 Karma: +48/-1 ******

Szwagier

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone has Warcraft 3 CDKEY that they dont use anymore? let me know. thanks.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 06:08:09 AM »
so you had game in 200X and you didnt upload your cdkey with battlenet account to free download it now?
Axe Thrower Posts: 366 Karma: +43/-3 ****

Shotgun

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 01:13:47 PM »
I might have one, I have lots of boxes laying around. I will check tomorrow and inbox.

NaMaN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 04:30:32 PM »
i actually played on battle.net i have the battle.net app but its not save on my main battle.net account. i had it for awhile back. it was on XCon.is.HIP account. i actually emailed them about it. but they said they cant do that.