Author Topic: FINALLYY EVERY 1 NEEDS THIS  (Read 18306 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLYY EVERY 1 NEEDS THIS
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »
lets be real here … theres no advantage for any 1 if were all using the same client .. if every 1 in the game can see how much wood there peon has at the moment its equal to every 1 .. why are people making a big problem over it ?? .. im tired of playing wit hackers man u ask them for a SS they take 20 minutes so they can go photoshop it then upload it .. its ridiculous an ruins the game for any 1 playing legit … we all need to be running AH
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 02:01:28 PM by Warbux »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2019, 01:59:29 AM »
Harry = correct
Lambchops = noob

Lambchops = noob who can actually do something for this game who owns his words and plays the under the same name he uses here.

~oe~ = Who tf are you anyway? Last login Oct 17, 2015 Oh wait I'm sure you'll just get on one of your other 20 smurf accounts and tell me what a legend you are.

He called me a "noob" :tear: OMG I'm so shattered by your awesome intellect I'm gonna give up and go play water knights :sob:

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2019, 12:06:13 PM »
Yes my smurf account is ~OldEnglish~ .. you're very smart...

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2019, 12:13:25 PM »
Oh and by the way and I do very much appreciate those that do contribute and manage this game/community. Your idea on this front is just bad though. Sorry if you dont want to hear it but most active / good players will agree. Focus your attention on enhancements that the consensus would agree upon...

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2019, 10:44:23 PM »
Oh and by the way and I do very much appreciate those that do contribute and manage this game/community. Your idea on this front is just bad though. Sorry if you dont want to hear it but most active / good players will agree. Focus your attention on enhancements that the consensus would agree upon...

The vast majority of people I talk to seem to like my stuff, not including random smurfs, and for all I know they could all be the same person.

"just bad" is an opinion, your opinion is noted (again lol). Please feel free to contribute reasoned argument.

The only person who has managed to do that so far is szwagier

richer? cause you need click on enemy unit to check HP?
for example there are TWO lvl 5 grunts in your base and you got 10 peons mining in gold mine, one grunt got 10 hp, second grunt got 60hp, if you dont check hp for check his hp and u start focus random you got 50% to loss all peons, but if you attack grunt with hp, few peons can survive

Now player will see it
With that you will change game play to ignore more rush, just more focus to lust than now

He was talking about a potential health display, and argued that it could move the focus of ef games away from early grunts and towards powering.

I disagreed and gave a reason (not that my reasoning is necessarily any more valid than his).

But at least he managed to give a concisely reasoned argument without banging on with a bunch of subjective emotional rubbish designed to attempt to sway public opinion and make people think improvements are unprolike. Problem with that is there isn't enough public here to sway.

"Consesus", "active" ... says smurf name #581 pfffff.

U8 pwns you all again. Get your shit together or stop wasting my time.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2019, 10:49:08 PM »
Here's a cool thing I just bumped into while looking for something else (which is often the way it goes with reverse engineering).

This little plugin makes the mini-map refresh 4x faster so it displays troop movements smoothly. Looks much better IMO. Enjoy :)

-- edit --

:( this is making some of my stuff flash red like its being attacked for no reason

:) ok fixed that all good.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:44:06 AM by Lambchops »

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2019, 10:58:48 PM »
niceee adding it now .. can u  make a plug in to change the colors on min map lol

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2019, 11:41:39 PM »
dam lamb loool, yeah theres the team colors one...bux

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2019, 03:28:00 AM »
niceee adding it now .. can u  make a plug in to change the colors on min map lol

Like what u mean? Yeah there's the allied colors one... and this one I use to make black visible on the MM.

It just makes black a lighter shade of grey so you don't miss it.