Author Topic: Not at one year anniversary yet!  (Read 6250 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Not at one year anniversary yet!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 11:32:33 AM »
Really? I didn't know he was so young. That's awesome :) No wonder he got so good.

I was nearly 30 when BNE came out = no hope for me lol
Ops, 13, not 11 :)
Yes, young people have a big advantage. World champions begin from 3-4.
We need more young people here!
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 12:05:34 PM »
sepi will dodge all potential competition until the end of time. Ragner (and everyone else) will never make #1 on ladder again.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2019, 01:32:43 PM »
sepi will dodge all potential competition until the end of time. Ragner (and everyone else) will never make #1 on ladder again.
people wont get good, since they dont know basic rules of warcraft 2,

you dont know also xD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 05:47:16 PM »

you dont know also xD

last time i watch you play SPB kill you twice in neighbor war. 12/2 and 11/9. your ally saved you 11/9. 2 games in a row

when you learn basic rules of warcraft 2?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 05:51:12 PM by tk[as] »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2019, 09:54:45 PM »
@Lambchops ok lamb tell me do you really care about war2? Is it something you think about daily?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2019, 10:26:12 PM »
No. I really don't. I want to play with people who's company I enjoy. Some of those people are very good players.

Unfortunately that’s not the attitude of the average war2 player. War2 players on RU want to constantly challenge themselves to get better.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:43:32 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 01:58:39 AM »

you dont know also xD

last time i watch you play SPB kill you twice in neighbor war. 12/2 and 11/9. your ally saved you 11/9. 2 games in a row

when you learn basic rules of warcraft 2?

thas why you dont know basic rules, it was 2 rax vs 1  3 grunts vs 5 grunts, if i stayed choked in 12  viet would be tower me so I needed choked to 2, since my pard just closed base, second game he had a bit advantage but I could easy tower his gold mine to stop mining but my pard came

In both game(if that would be 1x1), even if I failed early I would win vs him, since you wouldnt

yes I know its hard to think - basic skill

http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=u8t3io3p&player2=SPB-

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 02:27:05 AM »
no. you lose both. if 1v1. 12/2 you DID lose. game over for you. 9 v 11 you were so far behind you had no chance to win if 1v1... but your ally attacked spb later and killed him because you couldnt

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 05:41:10 AM »
No. I really don't. I want to play with people who's company I enjoy. Some of those people are very good players.

Unfortunately that’s not the attitude of the average war2 player. War2 players on RU want to constantly challenge themselves to get better.

No it really is. There are pleanty of good players to challenge even without the few people who want to run their mouths about how good they are and trash talk everyone else.

Actually THOSE people are in the minority. They will only be the majority when everyone else has finally left because they're sick of listening to it.

I don't know what source you're taking your statements from. If you made a poll that said "Do you like it when people yell abuse at you while you're learning a game?", then please publish the results.

@Lambchops ok lamb tell me do you really care about war2? Is it something you think about daily?

Yes. I'm amazed that you would even ask that.

It is a very unusual day that I don't play WC2. Mostly I play a few hours every day. Sometimes when I have a day off I will play for 12 hours straight. I think my record is around 80 hours straight, although I don't reccommend that.

I'm in AUS of course (UTC+10) so I usually only see you if I'm up late and you decide to play early in the morning. I first stared playing on RU when I was working night-shift and finishing at 6am, so the time zones worked out pretty well back then.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 06:12:10 AM »
No it really is. There are pleanty of good players to challenge even without the few people who want to run their mouths about how good they are and trash talk everyone else.

Actually THOSE people are in the minority. They will only be the majority when everyone else has finally left because they're sick of listening to it.

I don't know what source you're taking your statements from. If you made a poll that said "Do you like it when people yell abuse at you while you're learning a game?", then please publish the results.

It’s a game and I view it as such. It’s not real life.
The way most people approach war2 is as a RTS game with various styles of gameplay. The chatting on the screen comes secondary to the actual game play. Which is why most players will always gravitate to where the best players of the game are.

What your saying is basically, “chatting in game is more important or as important as playing the actual game itself.”

war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 06:14:36 AM »
It is a very unusual day that I don't play WC2. Mostly I play a few hours every day. Sometimes when I have a day off I will play for 12 hours straight. I think my record is around 80 hours straight, although I don't reccommend that.

Ok you are suffering from serious video game addiction. I did suffer from it for a couple years but thankfully I have it under control now. It’s not healthy to be playing video games for more than 10-15 hours a week. Try taking a 1 week break.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2019, 06:31:18 AM »

Lol. Sepi plays viet and Ripe.
But I would like to see a series of him vs a jesk, SG, or u8.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2019, 07:27:14 AM »
sepi will play braviet if braviet is not #2 .. but if braviet is #2 he won't play 3rd game if its tied 1-1

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2019, 07:28:11 AM »
Ripe won't take #1 from sepi. very unlikely

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2019, 07:30:17 AM »
no. you lose both. if 1v1. 12/2 you DID lose. game over for you. 9 v 11 you were so far behind you had no chance to win if 1v1... but your ally attacked spb later and killed him because you couldnt
are you idiot??

use your brain that I wouldnt go outside 12, so 5 would tower me, my chance was only choke 2 ....
in second game he would need to escape 9 since he couldnt mining  cause tower, even if he raxed his gold mine
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 09:04:29 AM by Szwagier »