Author Topic: Not at one year anniversary yet!  (Read 6140 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Not at one year anniversary yet!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2019, 07:36:05 AM »
What your saying is basically, “chatting in game is more important or as important as playing the actual game itself.”

If it doesn't matter why are you arguing so hard to keep abuse in the game?

It is a very unusual day that I don't play WC2. Mostly I play a few hours every day. Sometimes when I have a day off I will play for 12 hours straight. I think my record is around 80 hours straight, although I don't reccommend that.

Ok you are suffering from serious video game addiction. I did suffer from it for a couple years but thankfully I have it under control now. It’s not healthy to be playing video games for more than 10-15 hours a week. Try taking a 1 week break.

Haha. Yeah at times I have been. At the moment I'm just working and saving money and mostly keeping quiet. It's a useful free way to entertain myself in the evenings .... well that and I'm an addict lol

Could be worse. Could be addicted to slot machines. That stuff is evil, but thanks for your concern ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2019, 10:24:28 AM »
Anyone else see anything wrong with this SS? Wtf are we doing people!??!?!?!?!?

@Harrywangs Agree about the SS.

IMHO GOG WC2 was a flash-in-the-pan cash grab and their server has only one use.

There should be a bot there moving between channels and spamming anyone who joins to come play with us.

I fear that old players will get nostelgic and buy it ... then log on to GOG server and think WC2 is totally dead without ever knowing this community exists.

You don't need stealthbot or any of that, just a simple macro-based bot would work fine.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2019, 10:36:22 AM »
If it doesn't matter why are you arguing so hard to keep abuse in the game?

What abuse? There abuse is no abuse.
war2 > war3