Author Topic: Hello All.. Im the new admin  (Read 10524 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All.. Im the new admin
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 01:21:30 PM »
HELLO,

1. U PLANNED TO TALK TO IL ABOUT BANNING MY ACCOUNT. COULD YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THE RULES YOU LINKED IS IT VIOLATING?
2. U REALIZE YOURE IN THE SAME CLAN AS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT OF THIS SERVER? (VAN). IM A PIECE OF SHIT TOO, BUT IM LIKE 3RD (AFTER VAN AND KOORB, EQUAL TO YAMON)

CLAW FOR ADMIN

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 04:53:21 PM »
if the hosting is fixed..u should see alot more as that was the main problem with gog users.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 06:57:34 PM »
REASON: It's highly offensive to a large proportion of the world's population and we are trying to grow the player base - Just common sense

IN THAT CASE U SHOULDNT RESTRICT TO NAMES ONLY, BUT PUNISH ALL INSTANCES OF RACISM. OTHERWISE STFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 09:35:55 PM »
REASON: It's highly offensive to a large proportion of the world's population and we are trying to grow the player base - Just common sense

IN THAT CASE U SHOULDNT RESTRICT TO NAMES ONLY, BUT PUNISH ALL INSTANCES OF RACISM. OTHERWISE STFU
sorry but yes that name u have is breaking rules an will be locked .. thanks for understanding

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 01:01:44 AM »
"emotionless" lol, what are u  a robot?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »

sorry but yes that name u have is breaking rules an will be locked .. thanks for understanding
WILL VAN GET LOCKED OUT OF HIS ACC IF HE CALLS ME "WHITE TRASH" FOR THE 1000TH TIME?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2019, 05:32:42 AM »

WILL VAN GET LOCKED OUT OF HIS ACC IF HE CALLS ME "WHITE TRASH" FOR THE 1000TH TIME?

It's pretty simple.

If the server allows an account that is offensive, then the server (and by extension the community) is endorsing it as being ok. If someone talks trash, they are talking trash.

Personally I would prefer that nobody resorted to racism at any time, however attempting to police all conversations is a LONG way from allowing a very offensive racist account name.

Anyway I can assure you that both you and van are most definitely honky white trash cracker-spawn; you can tell by how racist you both are - it's a dead giveaway ;)

... Just common sense

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »

It's pretty simple.

If the server allows an account that is offensive, then the server (and by extension the community) is endorsing it as being ok. If someone talks trash, they are talking trash.

Personally I would prefer that nobody resorted to racism at any time, however attempting to police all conversations is a LONG way from allowing a very offensive racist account name.

Anyway I can assure you that both you and van are most definitely honky white trash cracker-spawn; you can tell by how racist you both are - it's a dead giveaway ;)

... Just common sense

ALRIGHT THEN NO RACISM IN W2 USERNAMES, BUT YES RACISM IN DESCRIPTIONS, CONVERSATIONS AND GAME NAMES

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »

van didnt make the name "n*gger"  and that is whats unacceptable the name

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2019, 04:03:30 PM »
hahahahah lol you are not accept NIGGER but you accept soviet union flag? nice joke xDDDDDDDDDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2019, 04:06:39 PM »

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »

It's pretty simple.

... Just common sense

i dont care about shit talk .. rules state u can squelch some one .. but u can not squelch a name from being shown so if its a racist name itll be locked or banned ... shit talk is another thing u can squelch that

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2019, 04:51:56 PM »

I remember when I had blackasianallah and got inta ban by lb, im sure if i mae blackasianjesus it will be fine

If you want fight with it, u must lock account before it will be made, and GL with that xD

I was sure w2 ru is FREE for all(since we are not banning people like van), not like w2 USA,  guess I was wrong
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2019, 05:00:57 PM »
WELL THERE USED TO BE THIS GUY "DARKBLACKNIGGA" WITH OVER 1.5K GAMES UNDER HIS BELT
IT MEANZ THIS POLICY FAIRLY NEW

IF ONLY NAMES GET LOKKED ITZ OK. NO KNOW THER WAS SUCH A RULE IZ ALL

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2019, 05:07:01 PM »
hahahahah lol you are not accept NIGGER but you accept soviet union flag? nice joke xDDDDDDDDDDDD

PERSONALLY I AM MORE OFFENDED BY DARS AVATAR THAN N1GGER NICKNAME, BUT YOU CAN MUTE IT BY USING 'IGNORE' - BAM RED X INSTEAD OF GREAT MATRIOSHKA RUSSIA
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 05:11:04 PM by CLAVV »