Author Topic: My unit stat changes for WC2  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Moriouce

• Peon
    • View Profile
My unit stat changes for WC2
« on: July 06, 2019, 03:50:48 AM »
Hello y’all!

Offren when I make a WC2 map I change the stats of units and upgrades, more in the later another time.

I’ve never likes games units can take to much beating before faling so I always lower the hitpoints of all units.

A ordinarie human comes at 10hp while an orc/troll comes at 12hp. Knights and paladins has 25hp and the huge ogres has 40hp. Undead units also has 40hp.

Damagewise I give humans more Armourpercing damage from the start but Grunt do more total damage from the start. Ogres do very little damage without upgrades but as they turns into OM they get a boost and even a ranged attack. Telekenesis maybe? Just 2 but enough to have two rows fight.

My counter to this is that OM takes more resourses and time to build. 1300g and 140time instead of 800 and 90. With Grunts higher damage they can be leathal even later games if bloodlusted and can find use troughout the game.

What do you think of these ideas? I’ll post some maps soon so anyone could playtest these changes.

Love your input

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: My unit stat changes for WC2
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 04:01:33 PM »
many topics we had about it, game is balanced enough
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Moriouce

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: My unit stat changes for WC2
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 04:14:26 AM »
many topics we had about it, game is balanced enough

Well this is not changes to balance the game itself. It is my try to make it more to my liking and still retain the balance.