Author Topic: The next War2Combat releasing soon by iL  (Read 4480 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: The next War2Combat releasing soon by iL
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 12:23:48 AM »
just a update for you guys ... i found a gem website wit soooo many war2 maps im talking everyythinggg!!! from customs to BNE type maps .. i found this pos 2 looks cool a few other maze maps ... all kinds of stuff ... added a bunch of these to the new war 2 directory so much to try out from custom setting maps wit co-op vs comps or co-op vs eachother its gonna be fun to try out alot of these!!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 09:39:36 AM »
just a update for you guys ... i found a gem website wit soooo many war2 maps im talking everyythinggg!!! from customs to BNE type maps .. i found this pos 2 looks cool a few other maze maps ... all kinds of stuff ... added a bunch of these to the new war 2 directory so much to try out from custom setting maps wit co-op vs comps or co-op vs eachother its gonna be fun to try out alot of these!!
YOU CUD TALK TO CAPTPOLLUTION, HE MAKES LOTS OF PLAYERS VS COMPS MAPS.

THEY PROBABLY GUD FOR NEWBIE NOOBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
YOU CUD TALK TO CAPTPOLLUTION, HE MAKES LOTS OF PLAYERS VS COMPS MAPS.

THEY PROBABLY GUD FOR NEWBIE NOOBS

yep i already got maps from captain pollution i love his maps .. i got maps from i think every 1 now if any 1 hasnt given me maps an they make them lmk

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 02:16:13 PM »
and i have had the privledge to do some work with the maps an map directories .. the reason i want every 1 on the same page wit the new war2combat is not only jus for every 1 will be using the AH.. not only every 1 will have lambs new plug in system where you can see the maps in the game lobby.. which is huge for me cuz im a map maker.. but because i got the chance to add alot of really great maps to this update... maps that were made from alot of our players.. and some of these maps are ladder able...
good call! that definitely needed doing, can't wait to see :newthumbsup: also nice use of Mr Bean in the map plugin screenshot :ok_hand:
squeak!