Author Topic: Who know how to make icons?  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Who know how to make icons?
« on: July 13, 2019, 06:41:56 PM »
Who know how to make icons?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Who know how to make icons?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 10:01:06 AM »
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:09:48 PM »
can you not make me one quick... its just a copy past, i want a quebec flag as icon!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 09:30:57 PM »
sure, i'll hook you up :ok_hand: it might take a couple days, i think the icon uploader is broken atm
squeak!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 02:59:57 AM »
uploader fixed
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 06:02:13 PM »
nice, icon added :newthumbsup:
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 08:00:39 PM »
nice, icon added :newthumbsup:

Omg im looking so good now, thank you very much at both of you. (iL and mouse)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 06:36:05 AM »
Can't remember who asked for a papa smurf icon a few years ago, but I made one if anyone wants - so here it is.

BTW: The new forum emojis are cool, thanks @mousEtopher ( I assume it was you )  :ok_hand: :newthumbsup:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 07:05:08 AM »
i was jus about to uplaod it sicnei  was told it was fixed but i see mousey got to it nice ;]

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 07:05:29 AM »
Can't remember who asked for a papa smurf icon a few years ago, but I made one if anyone wants - so here it is.

BTW: The new forum emojis are cool, thanks @mousEtopher ( I assume it was you )  :ok_hand: :newthumbsup:

nice ill add it

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 07:11:59 AM »

WELL  i uplaoded the 2 icons for tofu an pbr .. when i went to uplaod the cool papa smurf lookin 1 i got this error Icon failed to upload! There is most likely a problem with the image file, try converting to a different format & uploading again. If more help is needed contact mousey or iL

i then tried png an gif .. the first file was bmp .. same message ... i dunoo this happend to me last time the first 2-3 icons went threw then it stopped working im guuessing u can only do so many with in the hour? befor it breaks .. ill stick to just doing 2 at a time next time

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »

yw, glad you like them :hug:

WELL  i uplaoded the 2 icons for tofu an pbr .. when i went to uplaod the cool papa smurf lookin 1 i got this error Icon failed to upload! There is most likely a problem with the image file, try converting to a different format & uploading again. If more help is needed contact mousey or iL

i then tried png an gif .. the first file was bmp .. same message ... i dunoo this happend to me last time the first 2-3 icons went threw then it stopped working im guuessing u can only do so many with in the hour? befor it breaks .. ill stick to just doing 2 at a time next time
there's no limit, but i'm not sure what causes it to reject certain images -- when it happens i convert the image to png in photoshop using "save for web" and that usually fixes it. @Warbux

i added papa smurf  :)) :newthumbsup:
squeak!