Author Topic: ACC BANNED FOR NO REASON  (Read 26843 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: ACC BANNED FOR NO REASON
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2019, 04:35:23 PM »

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2019, 09:49:48 PM »
You're going to have to go seek negative attention somewhere else. glhf.
I FEEL THIS IS KINDA UNFAIR, SO I DUNO MAN

stop playing games man u know what ur doing wrong ya people can squelch ur "typing" but not ur profile an not ur name so u will get banned for that stop being disrespectful an racist that shit is old an pathetic

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2019, 06:25:14 AM »
You're going to have to go seek negative attention somewhere else. glhf.
I FEEL THIS IS KINDA UNFAIR, SO I DUNO MAN

stop playing games man u know what ur doing wrong ya people can squelch ur "typing" but not ur profile an not ur name so u will get banned for that stop being disrespectful an racist that shit is old an pathetic

YA SO IF I REMOVE MY AKAS FROM THE PROFILE WE GOOD? OR IS THE CHAT BEING MODERATED NOW. CUZ THIS IS WHAT U N TK SEEM TO DISAGREE ON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2019, 06:56:49 AM »
I highly doubt your bike is worth 20k , that's just one of my trucks.  Not to mention my motorhome, boat, seadoos, dirtbikes, oh and house....  enjoy your bicycle retard... 1v1 random map series anytime scrub.   you getting mad cause everyone you know makes fun of you as well.. gayest hobby ever lol.

I see you got problem with reading, you are newbie to me, you cant win vs tier2 player
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2019, 07:00:36 AM »
I highly doubt your bike is worth 20k , that's just one of my trucks.  Not to mention my motorhome, boat, seadoos, dirtbikes, oh and house....  enjoy your bicycle retard... 1v1 random map series anytime scrub.   you getting mad cause everyone you know makes fun of you as well.. gayest hobby ever lol.

I see you got problem with reading, you are newbie to me, you cant win vs tier2 player

I think he mean B Players  :fro:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2019, 11:46:35 AM »

I think he mean B Players  :fro:

Tier1 are masters, im a bit ahead since i got most wins vs players, few players lost it cause they were inactive like sg, swift got legend
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2019, 04:21:12 AM »
Hey that's not fun at all, didn't read the whole topic yet, but if those new admins banned CLYK for his racist jokes that's really bad.

We gotta ask our father IL about it.
Here we're just playing games, for toxic/non-toxic/tolerance/racism talks & rules we got 2Pac's server.
Go & ban CLYK there, but not here.

(I also like van/u8 cycling/driving discussions, that's even funnier than claw's racist shit)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:23:17 AM by Droid »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2019, 11:32:59 AM »
Hey that's not fun at all, didn't read the whole topic yet, but if those new admins banned CLYK for his racist jokes that's really bad.

We gotta ask our father IL about it.

IT SEEMZ SERVER IS NOW IN TK AND WARBUX HANDZ AND THEY DO AS THEY LIKE

@tk[as] WHY IS MY DONALD_TRUMP STILL BANNED YOU PIECE OF SHIT. UNLOK IT THIS INSTANT. ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK YOU LUMMOX

EDIT: IZ OK NOW DAWG. I HAD A COMPETENT ADMIN FIX UR MISTAKES
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:11:25 PM by CLAVV »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!