War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

While RU Adults Cry about Racism Going Out of Style 1293  20

Death Knight Posts: 2562 Karma: +82/-4 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: While RU Adults Cry about Racism Going Out of Style
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
While we are here promoting server USA I do think its important to let people know that the owner of the USA server (tupac)attacked our server like 2 weeks ago.
He took advantage of an admin using the same password on .ru & USA .. so he stole the admin password, logged on .ru as the admin, and created some problems for a couple hours.

Just something to think about when deciding what server you want to affiliate with.
Lies, lies, lies

I caused havoc for hours!? Rofl Once ru was owned and I gained root admin. I logged off and went to bed. I could of done many malicious activities , sole all passwords, removed all admin, and even crashed ru pvpgn forever with a few 0 days. But that's not my job to cause harm. I woke up the next day and explained to iL how foolish strat g is and how I have full control over his pvpgn. I didn't use his USA password I used his sosa@gmail.com or whatever is in many breached databases that are public. Check his email in haveibeenpwned.com.... I explained to iL how bad his new staff member is and to inform the newb to never use the same password. You "all" only know because I reported it to iL and the entry point. If i didn't i could of kept a secret admin account and owned you for many years to come.

I know USA is better then ru in many ways. And for all the shit you blamed me for you're lucky I don't fit the shoes you accused me of wearing. You're welcome! I fixed a major hole before someone truly malicious found it. Anybody on my server is safe and I'll fight for my people privacy. Hell even though RU is a bunch of trash spewing out of an apes ass. I secured your systems once again.

Well enjoy the war2 games! Back to working on my systems. Fuck you!
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 2584 Karma: +114/-8 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 08:50:03 PM »
lol u must be following our forums very closely to cherry pick that one quote out of all the posts here  ;D
Death Knight Posts: 2562 Karma: +82/-4 *********

tupac

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 10:03:50 PM »
lol u must be following our forums very closely to cherry pick that one quote out of all the posts here  ;D

Not really! If it makes you feel better then feel free to think that. So since we obviously are going public with how shitty you secure peoples Information. Make it known server.war2.ru has been compromised and everyone should change passwords for the 20th time.

Don't speak my name unless you expect a conversation. I will let my birds know to stop flying above, scrounging for survivors from this dead land.
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 2584 Karma: +114/-8 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 09:19:42 AM »
Tupac are you trolling or are u serious? I can never really tell with you.
Grunt Posts: 137 Karma: +2/-0 ***

CLAVV

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 11:09:14 AM »
Tupac are you trolling or are u serious? I can never really tell with you.

DEPENDZ. ONE DAY HE SAY HE TROLLING, THE OTHER DAY HE MAD AND U GET PERMBAN. U NEVER KNO
Death Knight Posts: 3438 Karma: +63/-14 *********

Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 01:26:30 PM »
babyshark is a racist and misogynist, these ideas are so inherent in conservative thought that it becomes normal thinking to them, discuss