Author Topic: While RU Adults Cry about Racism Going Out of Style  (Read 5614 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
While RU Adults Cry about Racism Going Out of Style
« on: July 24, 2019, 10:48:53 AM »
Warcraft 2 USA server celebrates having the International World Champion of Warcraft 2 that no one could topple at the last special cash prize event and also the really fun player base who just love to have fun playing Warcraft 2 instead of acting like unsupervised 12 year olds. ;)

Warcraft 2 International Champion Event with Bonus Exclusive Interview with the Champion - YouTube

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: While RU Adults Cry about Racism Going Out of Style
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 10:50:19 AM »
DONT FORGET GUYS, BABYSHARK WILL MESSAGE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ON FACEBOOK. 
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 11:03:27 AM »
AKTUALLY IF .RU IS NOW ALSO BANNING PEOPLE ON A WHIM WITHOUT TRANSPARENT RULES, MIGHT AS WELL OCCASIONALLY PLAY ON TUPACS SERVER

...ARE THER ACTUALLY RULZ THER? NO "F" WORDS? NO CAPZ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 11:09:13 AM »
I would not mind one bit if claw went to Tupac server and baby shark came back to our server.

I would be interested in discussing it with you baby shark if you want to send me a private message
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 11:23:25 AM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 11:18:58 AM »
While we are here promoting server USA I do think its important to let people know that the owner of the USA server (tupac)attacked our server like 2 weeks ago.
He took advantage of an admin using the same password on .ru & USA .. so he stole the admin password, logged on .ru as the admin, and created some problems for a couple hours.

Just something to think about when deciding what server you want to affiliate with.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 01:29:09 PM »
lol at babyshark actually believing swift would actually spend a dollar, let alone 5000 on her. That's your fail for actually believing it and believing it for so long. You sure do love talking about him though. That's always been obvious

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 02:15:09 PM »
Claw you are welcome to play at USA but we do not tolerate racist behavior.

IZ OK. I ALWAYS RESPECTED TRANSPARENT RULZ AND KAN RESPEKT DAT
RACISM WAS A MORE OF A SIDE DISH FOR ME (VAN CALLING ME RACIST NAMES MADE ME WONDER)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 04:13:31 PM »
It's a side dish because it gets you attention. If you go to USA you will find a new side dish there to get attention. or the same one most likely.

You just need more hugs from your parents is all.. That would make things for everyone else who comes into contact with you a much more pleasant experience.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 04:14:49 PM »
PM me your parent's e-mail and phone # so i can have an honest discussion with them about the benefits of showing love and affection to their children. Lets make your life and this server a better, more enjoyable, and more accepting place for all.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 04:16:06 PM »
It's a side dish because it gets you attention. If you go to USA you will find a new side dish there to get attention. or the same one most likely.

You just need more hugs from your parents is all.. That would make things for everyone else who comes into contact with you a much more pleasant experience.

YER HOLDIN A DEAD DUCK ON YOUR FAKE FB PROFILE PIC
THAT SUITS U GIVEN YOU A POWER HUNGRY WORTHLESS VET

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 04:22:36 PM »
your parent's contact info please. lets get this ball rolling to a brighter future for all

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 05:23:21 PM »
your parent's contact info please. lets get this ball rolling to a brighter future for all
YOU WAN REAL LIFE INTERACTIONS WITH OUR FAMILIES? THAT CAN BE ARRANGED

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »
looking forward to it.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
While we are here promoting server USA I do think its important to let people know that the owner of the USA server (tupac)attacked our server like 2 weeks ago.
He took advantage of an admin using the same password on .ru & USA .. so he stole the admin password, logged on .ru as the admin, and created some problems for a couple hours.

Just something to think about when deciding what server you want to affiliate with.
Lies, lies, lies

I caused havoc for hours!? Rofl Once ru was owned and I gained root admin. I logged off and went to bed. I could of done many malicious activities , sole all passwords, removed all admin, and even crashed ru pvpgn forever with a few 0 days. But that's not my job to cause harm. I woke up the next day and explained to iL how foolish strat g is and how I have full control over his pvpgn. I didn't use his USA password I used his sosa@gmail.com or whatever is in many breached databases that are public. Check his email in haveibeenpwned.com.... I explained to iL how bad his new staff member is and to inform the newb to never use the same password. You "all" only know because I reported it to iL and the entry point. If i didn't i could of kept a secret admin account and owned you for many years to come.

I know USA is better then ru in many ways. And for all the shit you blamed me for you're lucky I don't fit the shoes you accused me of wearing. You're welcome! I fixed a major hole before someone truly malicious found it. Anybody on my server is safe and I'll fight for my people privacy. Hell even though RU is a bunch of trash spewing out of an apes ass. I secured your systems once again.

Well enjoy the war2 games! Back to working on my systems. Fuck you!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 08:50:03 PM »
lol u must be following our forums very closely to cherry pick that one quote out of all the posts here  ;D
war2 > war3