Author Topic: RACISM FOUND AT WAR2.RU  (Read 22812 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: RACISM FOUND AT WAR2.RU
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 09:59:09 AM »
This is a private game where the host has the ability to boot/ban. You or lamb can leave.

If you want to spam a game you host with racist shit that's up to you and the players in the game. Keep it out of the main chat lobby.. or visible to the entire to the server.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2019, 11:07:59 AM »
OK tk, I'll try not to cause you too many headaches.

LOL ffs Claw give it a rest you nazi cracker spawn trash of indeterminate skin color ;D

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2019, 11:17:56 AM »
I MEAN REACTING TO THIS THREAD IS THE ONLY WAY PIECE OF H0M0 TK CAN PROVE HE CARES ABOUT RACISM AND NOT ABOUT BANNING ME FOR SUM BULLSHIT REASON (DISLIKING ME). HE LITERALLY MADE UP A RULE THAT ONLY APPLIES TO ME APPARENTLY

Come on mate, you know you went a long way out of your way to make youself the poster-boy for racism. You worked hard to be the focus of that attention, can't complain about it now old mate ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »
This is a private game where the host has the ability to boot/ban. You or lamb can leave.

If you want to spam a game you host with racist shit that's up to you and the players in the game. Keep it out of the main chat lobby.
FINALLY SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR MADE UP BIASED RULZ. I BE READY TO LAUNCH RACISM IN GAMES AGAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »
I was the victim of racial abuse from Sepi I said hello and he called me N!gger  :tear:
I thought Sepi was a kind man  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 09:54:27 AM »
More disgusting things said by Yamon, who I thought was my friend. I would paste these so they show up in message but I do not know how.

Alliakbar

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2019, 10:08:52 AM »
More disgusting things said by Yamon, who I thought was my friend. I would paste these so they show up in message but I do not know how.

Alliakbar

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. PUBLIC ACT OF RACISM BY YAMON AND SEPI
LOCK THEIR ACCOUNTS, BAN THOSE FILTHY ASSES

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2019, 10:14:51 AM »

Alliakbar

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. PUBLIC ACT OF RACISM BY YAMON AND SEPI
LOCK THEIR ACCOUNTS, BAN THOSE FILTHY ASSES

Thomaz my brother I agree with you 100%. Both of these racists make me sick, if it were up to me, both of these gentleman would feel the full force of sharia law. I hope my brother Tora will do something about this, as a fellow black muslim man that only likes white meat.

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2019, 10:17:50 AM »
BTW this is a VERY important thread. Thank you brother Tomasz for bringing such an important issue to light. You make me proud to be a Polish. This is why I left the Democratic Republic of Congo for Warsaw.

Bless your soul kind man.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:32:41 AM by BlackMuslim »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2019, 10:28:52 AM »
From this point forward any Forum posts will go un-addressed by me. I won't be responding to them.

If you have any issues or concerns feel free to either send me a private message while I am logged on, or send me a mail message on the server. /mail send tk[as]

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2019, 10:31:11 AM »
From this point forward any Forum posts will go un-addressed by me. I won't be responding to them.

If you have any issues or concerns feel free to either send me a private message while I am logged on, or send me a mail message on the server. /mail send tk[as]

I hope you will be streaming more sir. You have a very hamdsome face.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2019, 10:33:39 AM »

SO THE RACISM IS ONLY NOT OK WHEN ITS IN FRONT OF UR RETARDED SHITFACE AND UR WORDS GET DISRESPECTED

FUCKING WHORE

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »
I just have no desire to enable your desperate attempts for mass amounts of attention. It's not a game I feel like playing for any extended amount of time.

If you have legitimate concerns or issues. Feel free to contact me in a private setting. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

Offline BlackMuslim

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2019, 12:23:22 PM »

SO THE RACISM IS ONLY NOT OK WHEN ITS IN FRONT OF UR RETARDED SHITFACE AND UR WORDS GET DISRESPECTED

FUCKING WHORE

It seems like TK is discriminating against patriotic Polaks like you and I brother Tomasz

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2019, 04:01:53 PM »
Black muslim stfu you silly faggot no one gives a shit about your bullshit. Go cry to the criminals in government that allow you to exist outside of your own country.