Author Topic: SS of me hacking  (Read 8736 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: SS of me hacking
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 09:07:09 PM »
From iL:

How my antihack works:
It reads the memory values known as used by hacks from war2 memory. Then it sends that values to the server. And then the server compares that values to "known clean war2 values" and reports HACK if differs.
For map hack known "clean" value = XX. "Hack" value = 00.
That's why when i see value 00 from someone i can definitely say that he activated maphack. When i see XX i can definitely say that maphack is not being activated for him.

But what if value changes from XX to anything else, like 02? I have no idea if the map will be open (as in maphack) or ok (as usual), but that definitely means something strange happens. Normally that value is ALWAYS XX. That's why that will also be reported as HACK.

Another question is, what happens if reading the memory value will cause error for some reason? I've been so stupid that i didn't check that properly until last update.
Technically, value possibly be sent to the server then is not defined, but that should be 00 most likely.
I still don't understand how that can happen that defined and existing memory data in existing process can be checked most of the time, but not in several moments.

Returning to the past:
xXxSmeagolxXx used previous version and i rechecked now:
All values have been changed from ok to 00. That could mean hack for maphack, but other values should be different.
I think that means antihack have not been able to read his memory values properly for some reason and then sent 00 instead. I classified that as hack. And i think i was wrong.
So i think that was false positive with xXxSmeagolxXx  also.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 09:11:09 PM »
doesnt sound like politics. sounds like there are a lot of variables, and changing variables that he didnt account for when creating an anti-hack.

i personally have a hard time believing iL is lying about it. never known him to play politics in that manner.

and i've also never known any admins having problems with banning swift from server.

if i recall correctly, blid banned swift from the server for nearly a year at one point.. years ago.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2019, 09:22:06 PM »
i think it's extremely inappropriate to publicly accuse any player of hacking without concrete proof, or at least a strong amount of evidence. which we haven't even had in the case of swift in over 8 years.

I will not say that swift does or does not hack. I wouldnt make a concrete claim about any player as to whether they hack or not. The fact is nobody knows until they know. Nobody knows if i hack or not. They can assume, but it means nothing.

I will say that swift has such a deep understanding of the game and mechanics that match his understanding that he doesn't need hacks. They wouldn't benefit him in any real sense.

Some people might not understand that claim.. but it is my opinion based on some experience that once you get to a certain level of mechanics/understanding you already know exactly what's going on, when it's going on, and where it's going on at every point of the game following the initial scout.

there are clues literally the entire game telling you what's going on if you know how to look for them.. and if you can find those clues and convert them into action that's war2 gold. swift is just better at finding those clues, interpreting them, and efficiently responding to those clues than most.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2019, 10:41:58 PM »
i think it's extremely inappropriate

There's nothing more inappropriate than admins trying to score points off their fellow admins. Allowing others to control the narrative then joining in the complaint is not the job you're supposed to be doing.

I wouldnt make a concrete claim about any player as to whether they hack or not.

Seriously? You've never done that? ;D Nice TK triple-post.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2019, 10:46:14 PM »
swift doenst hack he's that good

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2019, 10:47:09 PM »
my role 1 month ago was different than it is today.

as tk[as] non-admin i can talk all the shit i want, say whatever i want, accuse whoever i want.. troll... w/e

my role has changed. the shit i say/do now holds more weight imo.

nobody expected me to make accurate analysis 1 month ago... does that make sense?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2019, 10:54:59 PM »
im not trying to score any points with any admins.

banning claw im sure had some admins questioning the decision. i was ready to catch hell for it.

im trying to say/do the right things in this position.. i'll get it wrong im sure from time to time. no doubt.

i think as an admin we're supposed to be more reserved and calculated in "serious" matters that could affect people's repuation on the server.

if swift or any other user were to get caught hacking, i'd have no problem hitting the ban button.. even if it were an [as] member...

i kicked my (at the time) favorite member out of [as] a few years back simply because he didnt take ss from someone who requested it. ali[as]. im against hacking.

im not defending someone i believe to be hacking... im defending someone that i personally don't believe is hacking .. but more importantly defending someone who has no evidence of him hacking in nearly a decade. i'd do it for swift, van, babyshark, or any other member.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2019, 02:51:29 AM »
i think it's extremely inappropriate to publicly accuse any player of hacking without concrete proof, or at least a strong amount of evidence. which we haven't even had in the case of swift in over 8 years.

BUT THATS WHAT U DID TO ME IN OTHER THREAD COUPLE DAYZ AGO YOU FUCKING RETARD. NOT TO MENTION BANNING ME FOR SOME VAGUE "RACISM" STUFF WHEN THE THREAD WITH OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF RACISM IS COMPLETELY IGNORED. NO CUMMENTS, NO WARNINGS THER? RETARDED BIASED POWER HUNGRY PIECE OF SHIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2019, 02:52:53 AM »
EVERYONE AROUND IS SAYING "NIGGER" ALL THE TIME AND ITS BEING IGNORED

YET WHEN I SAY "NIGGER" IM SURE ILL GET A WEEK BAN NOW. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND YOU BIASED IDIOT

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2019, 05:41:14 AM »
im not trying to score any points with any admins ../.. im trying to say/do the right things in this position.. i'll get it wrong im sure from time to time. no doubt.

If you're serious then ask youself WTH you are even doing in this thread in the first place? Did someone ask for you to spam-post your opinion all over it? Was some moderation required? ... obviously not there was already an admin involved.

as tk[as] non-admin i can talk all the shit i want, say whatever i want, accuse whoever i want.. troll... w/e

my role has changed. the shit i say/do now holds more weight imo.

Dude you got admin cos you cried so long and hard when Warbux was made admin. Now as soon as someone takes a shot at him you pile on, uninvited and for no good reason. It seems your role is totally unchanged, except now your ego is inflated.

I always thought you were kind of ok, but this shit is transparent and weak as.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »
Out of curiosity, if you had flyers all over the map so every part of it was visible would it say you hack?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2019, 06:59:20 AM »
Claw you have literally shown me hacks you've created and I have evidence that you at the very least have distributed those hacks to other people.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2019, 06:59:52 AM »
Out of curiosity, if you had flyers all over the map so every part of it was visible would it say you hack?
No

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2019, 07:00:59 AM »
I have no clue what ur talking about lamb

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2019, 07:17:42 AM »
Claw you have literally shown me hacks you've created and I have evidence that you at the very least have distributed those hacks to other people.
WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ME USING THEM?
UNSURE IF U TALKIN ABOUT HAX OR BUGS. IM SURE YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

BAK IN 2013(?) I TRIED TO TEACH YOU ABOUT DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAPHACKS BECAUSE I FELT SORRY FOR YOU. YOU WERE ADMIN BACK THEN AND TRIED TO ENFORCE VERY STRICT SS POLICIES OR SMTH, AND THOUGHT 'WARCRAP' AND MINES THAT WOULDNT DISAPPEAR FROM MINIMAP WAS UR BIGGEST WORRY.
ATTEMPTED TO POINT U IN RIGHT DIRECTION AND INSTEAD YOU THOUGHT YOURE SOME KIND OF GENIUS AND I "SPILLED THE BEANS" LOL

IF YOURE TALKING ABOUT DISTRIBUTING HAX, YES I TRIED TO TEACH SOMEONE MORE ABOUT HAX TOO. AND YES IT WAS AN ADMIN AS WELL.

MOST OF THE TIME I DISCUSSED HAX IDEAS/POSSIBILITIES WITH BLID @ OCCULT, IT WAS BAK WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE.

WHEN IL STARTED TO DEVELOP AH, I POINTED OUT TO HIM VIA PM THE MAJOR FLAW IN ITS DESIGN THAT WOULDNT CATCH THE ELITE MAPHAX.

THER IS NO GREATER HAX ENEMY THAN CAPTAIN CLAW THE INVINCIBLE
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 07:24:37 AM by CLAVV »